Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127412751276

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:59pm
Lawd I had a scary experience last night/this morning.  I was in the middle of REM sleep or close to it and in the midst of shifting in the bed, I stretched my arm over my head and the next thing I know, my heart started racing like crazy like I was having an panic attack or something and my breath was racing.  That episode woke me up so quick.  If this happens again, I am going to the doctor.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:05pm
Joy I made a new friend at work (sarcasm).  But really this bird is looking for a fight and I just don't feel like entertaining this hood booger trick.
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 9:56pm
Eco styler olive oil is better than the clear one, I hated that
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 8:37pm
my SO and i went into a Lowe's a hardware store looking for cord to tie down my new Heavy Bag.

A couple from India was standing at the entrance of the aisle.. they both were staring so hard, that when i walked past them, they both  stopped talking to the store rep - simultaneously turning, like the Agent Smith's from the Matrix.

My SO, who is so nice, pretended not to notice.  My SO asked loudly: "What are they staring at??"

They kept staring..

It got on my nerves very quickly, so i looked dead at them, bugged my eyes and said: "Oh, they are staring at a KAHLU!"

they're expression?  Confused

Then they both IMMEDIATELY turned back around to talk to the customer service rep.

People from India do not like africans, nor african americans.  That is word "Kahlu" is a nice/nasty "N" word they use for us - of course, amongst their own.

I bet they wondered very quickly, how i knew that word.. and i'm sure they'll be discussing this after they've made their purchases and are on their way out to the parking lot.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Aug 04 2014 at 8:40pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:41pm
and no, i was not wearing anything tight, or obnoxious.

just a white dress shirt, baggy painter's pants/jeans, tennis shoes, and my hair, of course, tied in a ponytail..

Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:03pm
Don't understand why my scalp feels "raw". Like the feeling after you get a relaxer after scratching the day before.

Edited by Annahir F - Aug 07 2014 at 12:05pm
Annahir F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annahir F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:05pm
Diluted conditioner makes life so much easier
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:35pm
Damn I need to schedule an appointment with the dentist asaptually.
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 3:18am
I like you .i am bored and hot too aha
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2014 at 8:44am
I do not regret my Chromecast purchase.  Not perfect but it will do.  I wonder if the Daily Burn is a good investment since I want get back in shape again.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 127412751276
  Share Topic