Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1273127412751276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:56pm
He's red in the face. She realizes he's uncomfortable. Then she begins to yell:

"HIS DOCTOR TOLD US TO GO THE E.R. IF THERE'S ANY PROBLEMS".

Does anyone notice that your precious/selfish doctor doesn't say: "If there's any problems call me at any time?" Nooooooo..

I kept working. She repeated herself louder, when the son turned, looked at her and said "Mom!!"

I still kept working... until i was finished. When the exam was done, she stood there looking at me concerned. I told them they would have their results in an hour.

She then started cooing.. "Oh you're so sweet, i really appreciate what you've done"

I ignored her, walked past her and took the guy back down the ER...

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jun 14 2014 at 9:59pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:00pm
People.. Please stop acting like f*&*cking animals.

Most imaging exams only take about 20 mins. We are not going to run away with your family members.

Seriously..

I don't know what's worse.. the coworkers or the relatives??
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 10:08am
People are something else.  Thankfully I haven't been subjected to MRI, X-Rays, or Sonograms to date but knowing me, I would be quiet as a mouse and ask the doctor questions or more likely the nurse.  Working at this hospital, it shocks me that I see people at my mom or dad's age coming in with a grocery bag full of medication.  Not the kind of life I would want for myself or my parents at all.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:20pm
and thanks to the meds/toxins in those meds, these people that you're talking about smell like chemicals.  I can smell it.  It comes out of the pores of their skin.  Because many of them just take the pills and sit around on their as*s day and night, they allow the toxins to buildup, instead of sweating them out.

I am really sensitive to smell.  and yes, i can smell those "pill bags" coming a mile off.

They don't join a gym, neither do they do anything to improve their health, yet they complain - constantly about how much they have to pay for pharmaceuticals.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 8:25pm
i guess i taught a couple of old white guys a lesson today..

as i was walking down the hall really deep in thought, one looked at me and yelled: Smile!!

I can't stand people giving me commands.. thus, i stopped, looked back at him and yelled: SIT!! ROLLOVER!!

His expression was: Confused

Before i turned and walked away i gave the poor guy the middle finger and yelled: AND FETCH!!!

and kept it moving..

evil.. but fun..LOL

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:47pm
Lmaoooo! I hate when men tell women to smile lol. Am I supposed to walk around with full blown smile on my face 24/7? I always give the creepiest smile and make my eyes really big
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:06pm
oh, so you pay $55.00 a month to join this gym, and you and your little pear shaped girlfriend think you "own" the equipment? Seriously?  Do you think i will back down because you're showing off in front of your girlfriend? you lost the moment you started.

I am at another gym here in NM/Mexico.  These mexicans think they are the sh**t.  The moment they have a LOT of them?  they tend to become territorial - and try running non-mexicans out..Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 2:15pm
so this dumb as** is working out on the tricep cable pull down.  There are 6 others right there in the gym.

I'm ready to do chin ups.  All they had to do was move out of the way and still do their pull downs like every one else - or just go to a different station..

Not this chick, she sticks her flat as** in the middle of the chin up area to do a tricep extension..

I wait.. she leaves, and comes back with her boyfriend.  He decides, he's going to hog the area.. I walk up and tell him:

"excuse me, i'm ready to do chin ups"

He stands there looking at his girlfriend, without acknowledging me.  I tap his shoulder and say: "I'm going to be doing chinups?"  He turns and says "I heard you."

I walk off, get  stool, and do 2 sets wide grip..  She sits there watching.  I rest, and continue my sets, and keep going.  I then, grab a weighted belt, plus a #25 lb weight, plus a #45 lb weight.

Yep, i do "weighted chin-ups"  with #45 lbs + my own body weight.  They both stood there slack jawed watching me do my sets.  I never let them stop me..

then they walked off...  As they stood in the distance talking, i basically looked at the both of them, and did the gesture of "brushing the crap off my shoulders" and kept working out.

they stood there staring.. then the guy lost interest in her.. She left.. he kept staring.. then left about 30 mins. later.

don't ever think that because a person wears a sweatshirt, that they're fat.

I'm far from it.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

oh, so you pay $55.00 a month to join this gym, and you and your little pear shaped girlfriend think you "own" the equipment? Seriously?  Do you think i will back down because you're showing off in front of your girlfriend? you lost the moment you started.

I am at another gym here in NM/Mexico.  These mexicans think they are the sh**t.  The moment they have a LOT of them?  they tend to become territorial - and try running non-mexicans out..Confused

Gworl you speaking too much truth in here.  I could go on but I am too exhausted at the moment.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

so this dumb as** is working out on the tricep cable pull down.  There are 6 others right there in the gym.

I'm ready to do chin ups.  All they had to do was move out of the way and still do their pull downs like every one else - or just go to a different station..

Not this chick, she sticks her flat as** in the middle of the chin up area to do a tricep extension..

I wait.. she leaves, and comes back with her boyfriend.  He decides, he's going to hog the area.. I walk up and tell him:

"excuse me, i'm ready to do chin ups"

He stands there looking at his girlfriend, without acknowledging me.  I tap his shoulder and say: "I'm going to be doing chinups?"  He turns and says "I heard you."

I walk off, get  stool, and do 2 sets wide grip..  She sits there watching.  I rest, and continue my sets, and keep going.  I then, grab a weighted belt, plus a #25 lb weight, plus a #45 lb weight.

Yep, i do "weighted chin-ups"  with #45 lbs + my own body weight.  They both stood there slack jawed watching me do my sets.  I never let them stop me..

then they walked off...  As they stood in the distance talking, i basically looked at the both of them, and did the gesture of "brushing the crap off my shoulders" and kept working out.

they stood there staring.. then the guy lost interest in her.. She left.. he kept staring.. then left about 30 mins. later.

don't ever think that because a person wears a sweatshirt, that they're fat.

I'm far from it.

*kee kee*  You paid them in dust and rightfully so. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1273127412751276>
  Share Topic