Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12721273127412751276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 6:49pm
We just had dinner 2 christian folk.  Yeah, one of the locals my SO befriended and his wife.

Christian my as**.. they ate like pigs and drank like fish!!!Confused

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:34am
it never ceases to amaze me  when it comes to people in general.

let an average black man walk up to you and attempt to shake your hand, and you become suspicious.

Let a WHITE man in a WHITE lab coat with a stethoscope around his neck basically bend you over, as** rape you, then toss you the bill afterwards, and you gladly repeat after him: "Yes doctor, i'm your bi*tch."Ouch

and you never even checked his credentials..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 02 2014 at 8:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:09pm
the females in NM/Mexico are so insular, i cannot relate to them at all.

Their main goals in life:

Getting pregnant

Getting that man

Gaining popularity - in the Catholic Church

and Getting Compliments.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:13pm
We had one over for dinner.  The guy was funny, interesting.  The wife.. yep one of the "insular" types.

Very old looking, fat, repressed, and a devout catholic.

Her husband was intrigued the moment we met.  He didn't bother to shake my hand, he went straight for the hugs.

He and i bonded right away, especially when it came to my motorcycle, and travels.

She was so intimidated, she didn't want to even go look at the bike at all.  She asked me how old i was.  When she found out, she became dismissive and changed the subject. 

When we were at dinner, i made a statement, and the guy said: "you're not old enough to know about that"..

She gently squeezed his shoulder and said: "Oh honey, you remember, she and i are the same age." and smiled sooo sweetly, like she wanted to kill him.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:19pm
These females are so insular, they don't "get" from an outsiders perspective, they are old looking.

they don't age well after 25.  Granted living at high elevation, and mild winters doesn't help much. But they don't even attempt to improve their skin with water, diet, exercise and natural moisturizers, etc.,

The go to plastic surgeons, or pack on the makeup.. The more expensive the makeup, fake contact lenses, hair dye, perms, hair extensions, fake nails, the better they feel about themselves.

These aren't african american females that i'm talking about.  Though this very same stigma/stereotype seems to apply to them constantly with the media.

These are upper middle class to rich white females.  In Texas, the South and the Southwest. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 10:55am
I am so shocked that my local government called me in regards to a job I applied to a month ago.  Usually when I apply to a government position, I usually hear from them a year after the fact or usually nothing at all.  I informed my mom regards to it since she works for the local government and she said that they are making major changes because before only cronies or friends of cronies would get the positions and the rest of us plebeians are just SOL.  I really hope I get this position.  I know this is cliche but once you are in, you are in and it is a hassle to get fired unless you do something egregious or downright illegal.  Of course I won't partake in such matters but I will be taking the right course of action if someone starts to get out of pocket with me.  At this organization, they are notorious for this.  If you want to work with a pack of maladjusted, sociopaths, this is the spot.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:46am
@Nars: I hope you get that position too! I am going through the same thing. I'm waiting to be formally offered a position with Social Security. I applied in April, got notice that I my app was forwarded to the hiring agency in mid April, had a telephone panel interview this past Thursday, and references checked this past Friday. This has been THE FASTEST TURNAROUND. I have ever experienced applying for a Federal job. Shot, any job!

My mother retired from SSA a few yrs. back; but she still has friends who work there and give her the juice. She said that there are so many new applications coming in and more retirees that they are doing massive hiring a right now. When I applied for the position it had an addendum that I had never seen before regarding the closing date(which was only open for 3 days):First 250 applicants or by closing date. The job closed on the first day. 250 people applied for 60 positions in one day!

Mom also told me that the Fed site was basically mandated to improve the 'improved' site as well. I (amongst many many job seekers) hated the long ass app process and either receiving NO response or a yr. later getting a response. So , the Feds started receiving LESS applicants which was unheard of for them. The app process as well as the turnaround time was excellent for this position I applied for! Hopefully, next week, I'll be getting my official letter!!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:14am
Hey Gals! Well, I didn't get an offer letter. But, I have a 2nd interview tomorrow! There holding them from tomorrow thru the 20th. So, another possible round of waiting for me. But, hey, I'm excited
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 2:02pm
Sucks that you didn't get the offer letter but congrats that you got the second interview.  Hopefully it will lead into something. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 9:54pm
People are the most "primal" when it comes to the unknown. To the point, i really do believe we've evolved from f&*&cking monkeys.

I was called in @ 02:00 a.m. in the morning to "R/O testicular torsion".

a guy about 18 years old. No problem. that's actually past the age, of a torsion. but anyway, the ER docs. lie to get us in, because they don't want to make a decision with ultrasound themselves. So they throw us under the bus.

I came in 1/2 awake, and start wheeling the guy down to our dept. Next thing you know this Gargoyle-like creature was sauntering after us. Later on, i realize, it's the kid's mom.

Usually, in a testicular or vaginal exam. I leave other folks outside.

As i was setting up the ultrasound, i hear a knock. I open the door and the Gargoyle is standing there, breathing hard and trembling, her eye like two burnt holes in a blanket, jerked toward me.

"I AM HIS MOTHER!! HE IS 17! HE NEEDS ME IN HERE WITH HIM!"

I stood there thinking. Is this a nightmare? It looks like a nightmare..

The guy has sat up.. "Yeah, can my mom come in??" looking like she's ruled him his whole life, and i thought.. okay..Let her see her son's di**ck.. At this point.

"You DO know this is a testicule exam, ma'am"

"Yes, BUT I AM HIS MOTHER!!"

Sure enough, when she sat down, i flipped his gown, then suddenly HE gets shy, and doesn't want her in the room.

okay.. you wanted her in here so bad.. Now you know why, i said no in the first. But after this, the drama is over, the exam starts..

I explain what i'm going to do, then start the examination.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12721273127412751276>
  Share Topic