Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12691270127112721273 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

now Nars,

i didn't know they were selling those corsets on the commercials..LOL

Believe it or not, when i first came to this gym, and wore these huge sweats in the beginning?  The light skinned, hispanic females with the implants - (the owner of the gym is a perv - so he buys their implants, true story..) laughed their as***es off when they first saw me with my pixie style.

Why?  Black female in sweats = fat (trying to cover it), short hair = bald, quiet = attitude

I took off the sweats and out lifted even all of their men.. which really pissed them off

the "short hair" was  a pixie wig - =  okay, i have 4c hair in dry climate, give me a break

and yes, i am quiet by nature = and i come into the gym to work out only.

Thanks to the media, almost every race i've encountered of young females, they automatically assume that black women are all fat?

and of course, we supposedly envy everyone else's hair - thanks to Chris Rock telling a female from India with long hair that a black woman would cut off her hair if she saw her coming down the street.

seriously?

This is why we are the victim of the constant "hair flipping"? from whites/asians/hispanics and other ladies who are sucked in by the media/chris rock stereotyping.

lol, I noticed the hair flipping thing. In fact once another black woman with a weave did it to me when i wore my first wash and go. Like repeatedly and kept trying to come around me to do it. I openly laughed at her, and my dad commented if there was something wrong with her neck lol. If i wanted your weave I could buy one too. Getting a little too serious about something that's available to buy at your local beauty supply. LOL

I think that some white woman tried to do that to me recently. But my hair has been so healthy recently as I bent over to pick my bag I just shook my hair out of my face with out thinking. So satisfying to see her crawl back into the shadows where she belonged, while other people did a double take. I exited like a boss Coolwith a gust of wind blowing my 4c hair like tree leaves in the wind. Some ppl need to stop thinking that just because they watched one chris rock movie that they know everything about black females. No, i do not want your hair. Can you try getting a life?Thumbs Up

The hair flipping happens all the time in school. The best time it happened was when the girl in front of me kept doing it and slightly looking back at me like I care and when she pulled her hand out of her hair her track/clip in was coming out. Lmao, all the ones that stay flipping it most of the time it isn't even their hair.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I've been labeled a "bully" in the past when I tried to address someone else that i considered a friend about disclosing her personal drama at work. It was like a non stop pity party all day! This new problem and this particular person is easily offended by everything and she loves to argue. I went ahead and talked to my boss about it; he can be the jerk. It's a horribly strong smell like old cat urine or mold/mildew. It's so bad now that I have been having headaches and nose bleeds.   

if they are worthy of your respect, Miss Griffin,

you take them in private and tell them.  If they are offended and turn on you?

Well, that's when you whip out the air freshener, give them a good round of spraying, then make a fast exit.

yep.. i've had those.. and yes, they will "turn on you".. good idea to have the boss deal with it.  Those types of ladies are the ones that can start an argument in an empty house.  I understand totally.

but nose bleeds?? now THAT IS A STRONG ODOR!!

I have one of those at work, as well.  No one.. repeat.. No one likes dealing with her..good job, Miss Griff...  why?  because life is too short..Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

The hair flipping happens all the time in school. The best time it happened was when the girl in front of me kept doing it and slightly looking back at me like I care and when she pulled her hand out of her hair her track/clip in was coming out. Lmao, all the ones that stay flipping it most of the time it isn't even their hair.

LOLLOLLOL  People just don't "get" themselves, do they?

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:13am

the mentality of the TTT forum never ceases to amaze me.

Someone started a thread about 3 months ago.  "What's the scariest thing you've ever done"..

Some of the ladies were basically pioneers in technology, science, civil rights, going to all white schools, which isn't inconsequential.. and yeah, most of the tea party down there ignored them.

One poster who's very popular in TTT, posted pics of her jumping off a cliff in a bathing suit, and a lacefront wig.And of course, all of her bootlickers came to the rescue..Ouch

"oh, were you scared??", "oh, I could never do that!!" "wow! that's brave!!!".. seriously?

Great, some of our members made history, and here these poor dumb as**ses are oohing and awing over a chick half naked, jumping off of rock without her lace front wig flying off..

kids... we need to do better than this..

Well you have to take into account the ages of those who were impressed by the cliff-jumper.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 11:16am

now Nars,

i didn't know they were selling those corsets on the commercials..LOL

Believe it or not, when i first came to this gym, and wore these huge sweats in the beginning?  The light skinned, hispanic females with the implants - (the owner of the gym is a perv - so he buys their implants, true story..) laughed their as***es off when they first saw me with my pixie style.

Why?  Black female in sweats = fat (trying to cover it), short hair = bald, quiet = attitude

I took off the sweats and out lifted even all of their men.. which really pissed them off

the "short hair" was  a pixie wig - =  okay, i have 4c hair in dry climate, give me a break

and yes, i am quiet by nature = and i come into the gym to work out only.

Thanks to the media, almost every race i've encountered of young females, they automatically assume that black women are all fat?

and of course, we supposedly envy everyone else's hair - thanks to Chris Rock telling a female from India with long hair that a black woman would cut off her hair if she saw her coming down the street.

seriously?

This is why we are the victim of the constant "hair flipping"? from whites/asians/hispanics and other ladies who are sucked in by the media/chris rock stereotyping.

Yeah and those commercials have been showing for years if I recall correctly.  I was a big novela fan when I was young.  I stopped when I progressed in school and went to a predominately AA high school. 
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

I've been labeled a "bully" in the past when I tried to address someone else that i considered a friend about disclosing her personal drama at work. It was like a non stop pity party all day! This new problem and this particular person is easily offended by everything and she loves to argue. I went ahead and talked to my boss about it; he can be the jerk. It's a horribly strong smell like old cat urine or mold/mildew. It's so bad now that I have been having headaches and nose bleeds. 

Wow, if its that strong it sounds like she has that disease. Especially if she cannot smell herself. I cant remember the name, but i will try and google it. Its likely if her smell is that strong she already knows because other ppl are definetly going to let her know she stinks by their reactions. Ppl are not that dumb, If she could change it, she probably would unless she is mentally handicapped. Maybe you can tell her she needs to see a doctor to control it, or get a prescription strength deodorant.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by NARSAddictWell you have to take into account the ages of those who were impressed by the cliff-jumper. <MYTUBEELEMENT id=myTubeRelayElementToPage ='bundle:label_delimitor::,percentage:%,smart_buffer:Smart Buffer,start_playing_when_buffered:Start playing when buffered,:,desktop_notification:Desktop Notification,continuation_on_next_line:-,loop:Loop,only_notify:Only Notify,estimated_time:Estimated Time,global_preferences:Global Preferences,no_notification_suped_on_your_browser:No notification style suped on your browser version,video_buffered:Video Buffered,buffered:Buffered,hyphen:-,buffered_message:The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.,not_suped:Not Suped,on:On,off:Off,click_to_enable_for__site:Click to enable for  site,desktop_notification_denied:You have denied permission for desktop notification for  site,notification_status_delimitor:;,error:Error,adblock_interferance_message:Adblock or similar extension is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add   to adblock whitelist.,calculating:Calculating,waiting:Waiting,will_start_buffering_when_initialized:Will start buffering when initialized,will_start_playing_when_initialized:Will start playing when initialized,completed:Completed,buffering_stalled:Buffering is stalled. Will stop.,stopped:Stopped,hr:Hr,min:Min,sec:Sec,any_moment:Any Moment,popup_donate_to:Donate to,extension_id:null,prefs:desktopNotification:true,Notification:true,logLevel:0,enable:true,loop:false,hidePopup:false,autoPlay:false,autoBuffer:false,autoPlayOnBuffer:false,autoPlayOnBufferPercentage:42,autoPlayOnSmartBuffer:true,quality:default,fshd:false,onlyNotification:false,enableFullScreen:true,saveBandwidth:false,hideAnnotations:false,turnOffPagedBuffering:false'></MYTUBEELEMENT><MYTUBEELEMENT id=myTubeRelayElementToTab ='loadBundle:true'></MYTUBEELEMENT>[/QUOTE NARSAddictWell you have to take into account the ages of those who were impressed by the cliff-jumper. [/QUOTE wrote:

Nars?  many of them don't look that young.. some of them used to post their pics in the "S.E.X" section before it went to pot?

they looked old...well, at least certain parts of their anatomy looked pretty damn old...Confused

Nars?  many of them don't look that young.. some of them used to post their pics in the "S.E.X" section before it went to pot?

they looked old...well, at least certain parts of their anatomy looked pretty damn old...Confused

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:03pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:47pm
ta dah!!!LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:48pm
long day at the job..

i thought about working out tonight, but will save my stress for the dreadmill..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12691270127112721273 1276>
  Share Topic