Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12671268126912701271 1276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

This is basically showing me, that she, like many of her culture - can't go to the bathroom, unless they have their relatives with them.

No lies was told in this quote above!  My word it really blows my fcuking mind on how they have to involve the family in something so simple as a shirt.  Not for a graduation or wedding but just a random fcuking shirt.  And for the record I fcuking can't stand indecisive people over petty sh*t in general.  Gotta ask a whole fcuking stadium room of people if a certain item is cute or whatever.  Grinds my gears would be an understatement.  I'm like just buy the sh*t and if you change your mind, return it. It's not that deep.  I feel that you put all that anguish and indecisiveness to sh*t that matters like a loan (home, school, car, etc.), what college to attend, what major/career path to pursue, who to commit to in a relationship and so forth.  But be hemming and hawing over a fcuking blouse, you need to be pushed onto rush hour traffic.  Yeah I am in my feelings tonight because that sentence right there done took me back to the dark days of retail.  SO fcking glad it is behind me.  Woosah!!!  I'm going to drink several glasses of water to flush out all of this hatred of retail that is building up inside.
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:16pm
LOLLOLCryLOLLOL

I'm sorry Nars, but that explanation was TOO damn funny.

and let's not talk about the beauty shop or barber shop.  Only one comes in for a hair cut, and they bring about fifty-leven of them with them.  I've seen this personally.  One gets in the barber/beautician's chair, and there's always someone bold from the family that saunters over, or acts like they have to go to the bathroom, then walks casually over to see what the beautician's doing.

Next thing you know you have 12 mother f&*&ckers standing around one barber chair putting their hands in the person's hair, asking questions, telling the beautician/barber what to do.

Then after it's over, they examine the finished product in the shop, and OUTSIDE the door.  Then they come walking back there asking if something extra can be done, after the beautician already has someone else in the chair.

I've seen it..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:39pm
i hate stereotyping another culture, but unfortunately, every time i have to WORK with a different culture, the stereotype just pops up constantly.

in the mexican culture i'm observing the stereotype every single day:

Working with them as patients:

They don't show up on time,

when they do, they have to bring their family, aunts/uncles, cousins, etc.,

they expect their children to get pregnant at an early age,

they look down on any woman who chooses a career, versus having a sh*t load of kids.

the females are the most ignorant/ornery and basically are jealous of any culture other than their own.

they are far more quicker than any race i've encountered to pull one-ups-manship  on another female.

they are just as hair-obsessed as any other race.

just as quick if not quicker than any race to judge a person by their hair/skin type.

devout catholics, but drink like fish, and screw like rabbits

all of the females want to be blonde, and are quick to beat the living sh*t out of anyone who is blonde.

no discipline,

fat,

The females are hella-clingy..

amazing liars - yet they swear they are devout catholics.

pear shaped, and think that fat is sexy (well, at least that's what their husbands tell them)

yet, when they see someone in great shape, they are easily intimidated (or quick to say how "tough" they are)..

shoot off at the mouth. (just as much as the "stereotypical" AA female - maybe moreso)...

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 31 2014 at 11:41pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:41pm
and the light skinned mexicans hate the dark skinned mexicans..

Machismo rules..

and no matter how much you might think you are friends with a female hispanic?  they will always, repeat always look for an aesthetic defect on your person to feel better about themselves..

and trust, the moment they find out you wear a wig or weave?  They will damn near break down the door trying to tell all their relatives.. They actually think that african american women cannot grow 4c hair.. 3A and lower hair types get a pass.

welcome to Mexico.. i work here every day, and these are NOT just stereo types. this sh*t is REAL..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 31 2014 at 11:42pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 1:08am
DISGUSTING racism on naturally curly forum.

i also dont normally play the race card, but this is a relevant move-- as soon as i uploaded my file picture that shows my race (the one i drew myself that is also my avatar here) there was like 5 minutes that passed and then an influx of trolls desperately came in hoping to undermine me and tell me i dont know what i am talking about when i am directly repeating hard scientific fact with direct primary sourced quotes from scientific studies.

It was like, WOW! great info! To-- how dare you be smart and be nigerian/black american! I better put her in her place! Gitta outta hear ya darkie. Go on, gitta. *continues to repeat like slowly fading echo.*

Up until that point, people seemed to be agreeing with my explanations, and calling it great info. Shortly after revealing my race through posting the avatar, i all of a sudden got these dumb mofos coming at me with the PUREST, most precious form of Fkkery like, (paraphased)

"fda information isn't always credible."

"Just because the university of boston regulation board approves the study doesnt mean its true." what?

"Just because they are hard facts doesn't mean i cant interpret them differently" what?

"just because you cite several correct quotes from scientific abstracts doesnt mean i will read it. As long as i never read it, i can still be right." graaahh!! Censored

"inserted meme pic about time being wasted on 'reading' irrelevant info, when none of them actually read it" what?

"those scientists you directly quoted from a study published by princeton university are ignorant. I, a random internet troll am far more intelligent than them" what?

"pig t*sticles have tea and silk protein they cause bald spots. Heres an abstract to prove it.(inserts graphic design art abstract of pictures of cartoon pigs on ties"

http://Wtfoodge.com/this-pig-has-huge-testicles/
http://www.zazzle.com/abstract_art_pig_ties-151286608060717559

"scientist say the choking of the pigs prevent silk protein from forming. I have proved this" Clapcongratulations, dumb motherfkker! You have just won a prize.StarStarStar Congratulate yourself, as you have just "proven" yourself as the single most complete idiot i have ever wasted a portion of my life talking to.

"lye relaxers have never caused anyone balding. I have type 3 normal to thick hair strands and high porosity hair. If it didnt effect me, it will never effect you, fine strand type 4c low porosity hair person with evidenced hair dissolving using product"

I showed pictures, and scientific factual quote from cosmetologist and primary scientific study website. All info was well supported and sourced.

"your hair type's combinational fragility that caused the dissolving of your hair is just an allergy. See a dermatologist."

I do not have an allergy, inserts more proof

"your hair type is an allergy. Get it checked out. Dont you know allergies dissolve hair?" what? This back and forth went on like at least 6 to 10 more times, before ending with off handed-- "whatever. Even when im completely wrong, im still right. All Scientists are ignorant anyway, unless they agree with me so i can be right. And cosmotologist are not credible even when they are giving objective sourced information from studies." --from other party. spoiled brat.

"my boyfriend says you are a dumbass. This is a scientific fact" Clapgood for you, here's a "go f**k yourself" sticker. Starand ur boytoy's doing what you trained him to do, endlessly agree with you without using the logical side of his brain like a sheep in exchange for sex. How does that effect me? Oh, none?Thumbs Up Reported.Thumbs Down

Like are you freaking kidding? those face heel turnaround, two faced Bastards. reading back on this its actually hilarious since they are actually saying this bul seriously. You can laugh about this, because i myself am cracking up LOL to the point of tears CryLOL  as i write this. These comments got all the likes. When i wanted to add more quotes and scientifically sourced data and pictures that proved they were facts, i got a letter from the admin to "STOP NOW!" threatening to suspend me and she deleted my post. I replied that "you ppl disgust me, and i am never returning to this site again. "

Naturally curlly forum is filled with a bunch of the most blatantly, unapologetically, arrogant, IGNORANT, self-absorbed, bull-headed(in both content--their opinionated beliefs r PURIFIED FKKERY-- and density-- hardhead dunce),racist, mob mentality white sheeple with zero critical thinking skills. LOLLOL
My experience made me lose some hope in humanity. At least only their race in humanity will be effected by it.

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 02 2014 at 3:27pm
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:51am
this post duplicated when i edited it for some reason, so i deleted it i don't get the site mechanic sometimes

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 02 2014 at 9:39am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 7:48am
pink,

we get the race trolls that come on BHM pretty much every year.

I think they are from storm front, KKK or the local trailer park.

They raid the forum posing as members, giving themselves Ebonic names such as "Shanequa" Shakrita"..

they usually show up during spring and winter breaks.

looks like they found a new website..

that's one thing i DID like about LHCF, you have to pay dues to join, thus the kids from Duck Dynasty can't get on there.

When they post here?  it's far worst than what you've just witnessed.  Far worse.. and to add insult to injury?  The Mods sit on their well-fed butts and don't do anything for about a week or two.

Lately?  They haven't done sh**t..

pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:14pm

pink,

I think they are from storm front, KKK or the local trailer park

Lol! LOL

They raid the forum posing as members, giving themselves Ebonic names such as "Shanequa" Shakrita"..

Yeah i noticed that a while back on youtube too and thoroughly cussed out this one guy who was doing that. They pose and flex online under a fake identity and spread stupidity and trolling while having a black person's face-- that they cat fished of a copyrighted model's photo from Google-- to use as their avatar, and pair it with an unrealistically exaggerated "ghetto" name "proving" they are "black".

When in reality the ridculous trolling is made inherently obvious to everyone by their gross exaggerated "imitations". If white racist sheeple have to spread this kind of sh*t themselves by pretending to be us themselves it only emphasizes the fact that entitled racism should be considered a severe psychiatric delusional disorder. They are fabricating examples of black people being "ignant" by playing the roles online themselves for some kind of masturbatory, self congratulatory, self assurance to their so-called "supremacy" that they fabricate all the rules for. Truly delusional, living in their own heads, and laughably ridiculous.

Edited by pinkecube - Apr 02 2014 at 2:21pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:41pm
My responses are in blue because it is like I am sitting on a databank of ancedotal stories that I have witnessed.

i hate stereotyping another culture, but unfortunately, every time i have to WORK with a different culture, the stereotype just pops up constantly.

in the mexican culture i'm observing the stereotype every single day:

Working with them as patients:

They don't show up on time,

when they do, they have to bring their family, aunts/uncles, cousins, etc.,

Hell yeah but I usually assume that they don't speak English.  But what kills me is when they bring their kids along to a place that is not suitable for children.  I mean really?  And no I refuse out of that many family members that nan one of them can't watch their brood?  Nah bruh....

they expect their children to get pregnant at an early age,

True or married by 19 or they are viewed as old maids.

they look down on any woman who chooses a career, versus having a sh*t load of kids.

Yeah a couple of girls I went to elementary schools have experienced this and it is not solely a Mexican thing, it is a Hispanic mind frame for the most part.  The only ones that are given some leeway is the white Mexicans but it is not much different from the brownies.

the females are the most ignorant/ornery and basically are jealous of any culture other than their own.

I can see that and my friend goes through it a lot with her next door neighbor.  My friend is college educated, employed, pale boriquena.

they are far more quicker than any race i've encountered to pull one-ups-manship  on another female.

I can see that and my friend's brother baby momma is proof positive of that.

they are just as hair-obsessed as any other race.

I can see that.

just as quick if not quicker than any race to judge a person by their hair/skin type.

I had a frenemy like that.  Yeah it was the 6th grade so yeah take it for what it is.  I have no desire to reconnect with his ass. 

devout catholics, but drink like fish, and screw like rabbits

Devoutness is subjective to me but honestly Hispanic Catholics are different from other Catholics I have encountered, including my mom's side of the family.  But in my experience, the Mexican family that used to live us used to get sh*tfaced drunk on the regular and it was annoying as all get out when they would use our trash cans to dispose of their beer bottles and other refuse.  And my friend was engaged to this one guy but they broke up.  The former fiance hooked up with another chick and said chick sent nudes and texting messages of a sexual nature to her own cousin (1st) so add consanguinity to the list and given on how family-centric they are, to me that is equivalent to doing all those things to my own brother.  Barf to all of that.  Oh and her ex-fiance's family didn't care for her because she has a college degree, didn't smoke or drink, works and pays for her things and she is a "gueda". 

all of the females want to be blonde, and are quick to beat the living sh*t out of anyone who is blonde.

There was this white girl I was cool with in college and to sum it up, she was pretty, skinny, had big boobs, and no inhibitions with her genitals.  But the sad thing is that she puts herself in questionable situations with super questionable people.  She hung with this group of Mexicans from her hometown who apparently had readiable access to some drugs and like to party all of the  time.  Within the group was a couple of these Mexican girls.  Man these girls would low-key shade her and in several instances would straight up disrespect her in her face.  All because she was the opposite of what they were and was playing a game of smashing the homies.

no discipline,

Lawd their kids and their parents.  Just letting their kids run loose in the store while they are shopping.  I remember an instance when I was working retail *shudders*, this little bad ass little girl took it upon herself to open up the merchandise and start playing with it.  I approached girl and wouldn't you know it her grandmother was not even five feet away from her and decided to do something.  I wanted to curse the grandmother out from here to Jalisco but something restrained me.

fat,

A shocking number of them are built like rain barrels or a kinder term would be apples.  How in the hell is you belly as large as your breast?  They stay selling those corsets in those informercials on the Spanish stations.  That and water filters.  And they purchase jeans that does nothing for their figure, instead go for the sparkly pockets. Walking around with concave asses.

The females are hella-clingy..

I was at a job fair waiting in line for the doors to open.  This job fair explicitly said you have to be dressed business atire to enter the room.  This couple was ahead of me and the girl was all over her boo thang.  Now I respect love and sh*t but she was doing it for attention.  Her man was dressed for the job fair but she wasn't.  When the doors open and when it was their turn, she was denied entry.  The look of her face was priceless (I wished I had a phone cam back then) and I guess he didn't entered.  What a simp.

amazing liars - yet they swear they are devout catholics.

That's everyone.

pear shaped,  barrel-chested and think that fat is sexy (well, at least that's what their husbands tell them)

Corrected.

yet, when they see someone in great shape, they are easily intimidated (or quick to say how "tough" they are)..

Yeah.  Even this really skinny Mexican girl I worked with a for a brief minute gets grief about it.

shoot off at the mouth. (just as much as the "stereotypical" AA female - maybe moreso)...

and the light skinned mexicans hate the dark skinned mexicans..

I can see that.

Machismo rules..

Yeah.

and no matter how much you might think you are friends with a female hispanic?  they will always, repeat always look for an aesthetic defect on your person to feel better about themselves..

Oh yeah

and trust, the moment they find out you wear a wig or weave?  They will damn near break down the door trying to tell all their relatives.. They actually think that african american women cannot grow 4c hair.. 3A and lower hair types get a pass.

There was a Puerto Rican woman who was like this at a school I subbed at.  There was a cute Black little girl how had cute braids and a white teacher complemented her on them.  Man she was too damn quick to say "Oh you know that ain't her real hair" and I am like bitch are you serious? Can't even let the little girl have a compliment for anything but I think that woman couldn't stand black kids.  Granted they was a rowdy bunch but what fourth grader isn't to a degree.

welcome to Mexico.. i work here every day, and these are NOT just stereo types. this sh*t is REAL..

Aashelyn44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Aashelyn44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:11pm
Omg pink those memes you added to this and that tea post had me Rollin to the point of collapse!
I wouldn't worry about them, they sound like idiots anyway

But those memes tho!! lmfao, rofl XD

Edited by Aashelyn44 - Apr 02 2014 at 3:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair