Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12631264126512661267 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2014 at 10:05pm
Death Proof wasn't that great of a movie for me.  that was with Kurt Russel?  and i think Sydney Poitier's daughter was in it.. Beautiful hair.

I didn't like that she was named: "Jungle Jen" seriously?

The other  grind house movie i did like: "Planet Terror".. Rosie McGowan rocked in that one. Yeah.. it was a zombie movie.  Sorry, i like gore and Michael Biehn.

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Death Proof wasn't that great of a movie for me.  that was with Kurt Russel?  and i think Sydney Poitier's daughter was in it.. Beautiful hair.

I didn't like that she was named: "Jungle Jen" seriously?

The other  grind house movie i did like: "Planet Terror".. Rosie McGowan rocked in that one. Yeah.. it was a zombie movie.  Sorry, i like gore and Michael Biehn.

Yes it was the one.  Loved her hair but hated the character's name.  Planet Terror was actually watchable.  The gore wasn't too bad for me and I usually have somewhat a low tolerance for gore.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 11:28pm
this kid and i have a friendship.  He's a tall, skinny, spanish/white male. (clark kent type). 19 years old. He didn't know how to take me at first.  He knows that i am very proud of him, and tell him how handsome he is every time i see him. He's very shy, wears big dark glasses, has pimples, and the sweetest smile. He's also a basketball player, very confident, quiet, smart and always introspective.

I made sure that he understands that i'm more like a mom to him.  i'm 3x his age.  When we had a sit-down talk, he thought i was in my late 20's.  When he found out my true age - he sat there freaking out for about 5 mins.  I asked him if he was okay?  He replied: "I'm sorry, i just didn't even imagine you being that old.. You're pretty and you don't have wrinkles anywhere.."

Oh i have some wrinkles - probably not in a place he can see them..LOL

He did say he had a crush, and i truly thanked him for his honesty.  But he has a long road ahead of him. and should stick to girls his age.

To be honest?  If it weren't for restraint, as well as a working relationship? I'd roll that little Mother fu*&*cker like a lumber jack rolls  a log down the river...

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 30 2014 at 11:30pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 12:03am
What an exhausting week.  I hope my results come back clear because I forgot when I had that poppy seed containing bread and how much.  I so want to leave this present job.  Meanwhile I need to get cracking on this paper.  And I have laundry to get on top of, get some LoRs from certain professors, get these tickets handled, edit my calender, return these books, study up on the top 200 drugs, etc.
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:57pm
I hate chipped nails
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:42pm
i really didn't think i had the energy to work out this morning but i did.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:48pm
Now, tomorrow is going to be interesting.

I have to work in 2 different labs.  The personalities?  Dysfunction Junction..

I truly believe that if ladies would just come in a do their job, it would be a lot more comfortable.  But no, these females HAVE to stir up some sh*t.  (I truly don't believe it's cultural - it's just their level of immaturity)..

I am the only one who has multiple certifications who can work in both labs.  Since i know each of their  personalities, I will work in one lab for the majority of the time, and if the other lab needs help, go work there and get the hell out. 

Both Labs have a reputation for running off employees.. Why?  because both of them have long standing senior personnel that are total b**ches. (passive aggressive ones at that).

My manager calls me "The Cleaner".. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 6:52pm
Just watched "Looper" with Joseph Gordon Levitt.. i like this guy..

But i find it strange that he says he's pegged as the "skinny" guy, or the "cute" guy.

I guess that's why he directed/produced this movie: Don Jon.  He said he was always "looked over" for sex/romantic scenes..

thus, he made his own movie.. and my goodness, it's just almost graphic sex.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:26am
he is such a cutie...

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 12:15pm
happy to see that hair grew back where it was thinning. i could see my scalp already, and now it is all covered in hair, i am so happy!
i love ayurvedic products now!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style