Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12611262126312641265 1276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 6:40am

Glycerin makes my hair so soft but why is it so darn frizzy?Cry

Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

I WAS  a fan of Wesley Snipes.  I really was.

Until i looked up his views of black women.  Basically, he wants his women to be submissive, loving, caring - no matter what he does. 

He was arrogant before he went into jail.. I bet since he's been out? he's probably arrogant and even more angrier.

He said he has a fetish for Asian women.  He says that he wants a woman that makes his meals, keeps the place clean, raises the children, etc. and when he wants a glass of water? he wants her to get it.. make him feel "proud".

Like a "proud" owner of some kind of property.. 

Sorry, i'm noticing that every asian woman he's been with,  is sitting there all day, waiting for his rusty butt to come home.

I'm noticing that most asians/whites will be happy to do that for him - as long as he's bringing home the bacon...

working/working out is in my DNA.. that means, when i come through the door after a hard day of work, and being in the gym, then getting on the treadmilll, THEN doing my homework?  Yeah, i'll get your glass of water... but would you be so kind as to return the damn favor?

I think it was in Ebony when he shared that information.  It felt like he slapped me in the face.  But I was crazy young and somewhat of an idealist at the time.  Now I see that there is someone for everyone or as my favorite Hatian(?) proverb says "There is a lid for every pot" (don't speak Kreyol so I know would have effed up the saying with spelling and syntax).  He already has three kids with a Korean woman so I don't know if they are still together or not.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Glycerin makes my hair so soft but why is it so darn frizzy?Cry

Are you someplace humid?  Glycerin attracts water hence why you might be experiencing the frizz.  Meanwhile I am on some Ashy Larry because my skin is just beyond dry.  My hair is doing ok, just a bit greasy. 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:45pm
Wesley Snipes owned his own movie studio.  Ahmen Rah..  He became very "di&*&*ck" with the industry before he went to jail for tax evasion.

He was supposed to do another movie, but the courts would not allow him to leave the country.

Because he didn't exactly make himself very lovable to hollywood before his time in prison, not very many people are knocking down the doors to get him back on film.

We'll see how this pans out for his wife and children.  Hell, she doesn't have a job - he's her meal ticket.  And to be honest?  Who in Hollywood is going to want a woman on child support toting around 5 kids?  She'd better bring him all the glasses of water he wants to make him feel "proud"... she has no where else to go.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:48pm
Wesley Snipes may be a dick, but he's still not as bad as Marcus Chong.

He played "Tank" in the movie the Matrix.

He came across as a very likeable character, but he and the character that played his brother "Dozer" were the most egotistical of the matrix ensemble.

Brother man lost his mind when he wrote a letter to the Wachowski brothers calling Keanu Reeves and Carrie Ann Moss his "co-leads"..

Though they definitely stole the stage in that movie?  They were cut from the rest of the Matrix Franchise. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:55pm
this loser can't do a whole shift without having his family come in to keep him company.

It's not professional at all, but it's a small town.  In a large gym, he'd be fired.

So his hell-hag (wife) and his brothers and their father, stand there at the front desk, making small talk.

What's even worse, if you're in there to work out, and that's it.. They make fun of you or crack jokes.  Now i find that amusing that they can make jokes about fit people,  and they're all hispanic and don't workout at all. 

There are about 6-7 of them standing around at the front desk, and there is not one damn BUTT in the whole family.  Not even half of one.

They stand there bending over the counter - flat as*&*s and all, clowning.  And because their brother owns the gym, and they are light skinned hispanics, they think they are the sh*&*t..

They all look like the street version of the Brady Bunch..  Standing around at the counter, shoulder to shoulder grinning like a bunch of dumb as*&es..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:57pm
time to ice..

that ligament is starting to act up..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:08pm
i don't know where folks get this sense of "entitlement" that when they see something "different" "powerful" "uncommon" or "beautiful" "pretty" or whatever, that they have the right to stare the sh&*t out of it? Not just stare at a distance, but walk all up on you and stare.

Specifically males.. upper class males in particular..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:09pm
One lady thought she was the queen of the gym.  Mormon, yes, not too many of them keep their physiques up, thus, because she was "toned"  she was surrounded by her church members telling her how great she looked.

My black as&*&s walked up into that gym in sweats.  She thought: "oh, stereotypical".. okay..

When my sweat top came off, her group "scattered" all of sudden.  No more hi fives.. no longer the center of attention, she wasn't sure how to take my physique. and what did she do?  She walked right up to me - and stared me at my face to be sure i wasn't a man/on steroids, etc. wer're talking, one foot in front of me. 

You know what white women look like when they've been upstaged?  Absolute Savages..  You'll notice that thin-lipped, outraged, bug-eyed, ha-g-g-a-rd look as they look at you with blatant hatred.  They crouch slightly, with their fists clenched in abject terror/insecurity/helpless anger.

i looked at her smirked..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 04 2014 at 11:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:49pm
OK.. i spent the last 2 days on my butt, thanks to the monthly cramps.. yeah, ladies even if you're in your mid 50+ you can still have those painful periods.  I take a natural supplement that's an antispasmodic/muscle relaxer - but unfortunately, it relaxes a person all over.  thus, i'm kind of like a limp rag.  Can't work out that way.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12611262126312641265 1276>
  Share Topic