BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12601261126212631264 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 5:47pm
http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205504197

Whelp.. i posted about this football team that was throwing snowballs at people trying to get into the university. UO (university of oregon)

This dumb as*&* AA male and his co-horts became pretty aggressive.  Jumping out in front of people's cars so they couldn't move their vehicle - and dumping snow on them.  The white folks knew when to stop.. when a professor got out of his car to ask them to quit, he was attacked with a snow dump - and more snow ball throwing.

The worse aggressors - two black guys. 

Sure enough? who was suspended?  Pharoah Brown..

everyone else was "disciplined".. but of course.. HE, being the worst of the lot - got the suspension.  And what happened to his teammates when it all went down?

They saved their own as*ses - but when watching the video?  you can see they were telling him to cut it out.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 5:49pm
Pharoah Brown..

what kind of name is that??

Yep, and with a name like that?  he'll do just fine in sports.  but off the field?  we'll have another one of those "Hall of Shamers"..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:11pm
i'm finding out as i get older?

females who work really hard to look youthful/pretty (cosmetics/weaves/surgery/nails) don't like it when a person who is low maintenance, just walks in quite older than them, and still be sexy...

Right now?  i'm one of the older ladies in the lab.  Each one of them who are the same age as myself and younger thought i was in my late 20's.Ouch

I was told when i first arrived there: "Well, you're young, eager and motivated, so you'll have to take 'call'"..

when they found out my age, the look was priceless.. All of them are white, high maintenance with crappy husbands/boyfriends.. maybe THAT's why they look older than they do.Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:14pm
thus, ladies..

take care of what you have..  You'd be surprised at how envious white females are of women of color..The more damage we do to ourselves to "Look like them?"  or emulate their so called "beauty"?

They love it..

Smile

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 11:25pm
Enjoying Victoria Secret Fashion Show
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Enjoying Victoria Secret Fashion Show

though i'm a bodybuilder/athletic type. (more like Serena Williams without the big butt).. i've always admired these ladies.

They can wear ANYTHING (or nothing at all)...Smile
Littlelocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Littlelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 8:51pm
>>_>>

*creeps in*

So.....finally got back in my account

I think I gained and lost around 4 inches or something from these stupid braids =/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 8:58pm
I WAS  a fan of Wesley Snipes.  I really was.

Until i looked up his views of black women.  Basically, he wants his women to be submissive, loving, caring - no matter what he does. 

He was arrogant before he went into jail.. I bet since he's been out? he's probably arrogant and even more angrier.

He said he has a fetish for Asian women.  He says that he wants a woman that makes his meals, keeps the place clean, raises the children, etc. and when he wants a glass of water? he wants her to get it.. make him feel "proud".

Like a "proud" owner of some kind of property.. 

Sorry, i'm noticing that every asian woman he's been with,  is sitting there all day, waiting for his rusty butt to come home.

I'm noticing that most asians/whites will be happy to do that for him - as long as he's bringing home the bacon...

working/working out is in my DNA.. that means, when i come through the door after a hard day of work, and being in the gym, then getting on the treadmilll, THEN doing my homework?  Yeah, i'll get your glass of water... but would you be so kind as to return the damn favor?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:14pm
Just started watching the Twilight Saga while i'm on the treadmill.

Robert Pattinson looks hawt in this movie... The funny part? in reality he hated that "Teeny Bopper" Role, and was apparently glad to have done with it.

But the role he plays as Edward Cullen stays in my mind.  I'm just a sucker for Strong/Silent/Alpha/Rich-Male characters - though i've never met them in person.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:17pm
Plus, he's a Brit. I am not a fan of British men.. but that's irrelevant.. They may not be a fan of AA females.Ouch

Meeting a guy like him in person, would be the same as meeting the President of Virgin Records.  He'd take one look at my wig, and keep it moving, anyway.

Ouch

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 22 2013 at 9:18pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures