Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12591260126112621263 1276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:20pm
jezzzzus...

this Nelson Mandela interpreter being fake is such an embarrassment.  During a television interview, the South African police came to pick this guy up - and he refused to go..

They just got back into their car - and took off.  Now, i'm sure there are Right Wing South Africans who are saying - "If apartheid were enforced - he never would have gotten up on the stage"..

Well, if Apartheid would have been enforced - there wouldn't have been this universal funeral for Mandela in the first place.

Still, it's sad to know that this mentally ill individual was up there - and ALLOWED to stay up there THE WHOLE TIME.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 12 2013 at 7:35pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:45pm
oh dang, i'm in (lust) trouble again.

Alpha male.. He's charismatic, the best physique, huge, hawt, confident.. and we finally speak to each other after 2 1/2 years of working out in the same gym..

Whenever he sees me from WAAAAY across the gym? He waves, comes over, or i'll come over to him, and we talk.. It's not "silliness?"  but it's what we've learned about life to help each other..  he's not stupid, he's very well educated in english/spanish... a hunter.. he listens.. he complains, his eyes light up when we meet, and he hugs me if i haven't seen him in a while, or if i'm quietly scolding him about something.

One night he was sitting on the bench.  He was complaining about a sports injury. i stood a few feet away from him and said quietly: "You know? Looks like we're going to have to have that talk again, T.  Didn't i tell you to use ice?  ummm hmm.." 

He was sitting there like a school boy looking up at me.  eyes bright..and said: "Oh crap, i forgot all about that, okay femme, you're right, i'll do it tonight, i promise."

Him looking up at me like that?  Is one of those moments in your life that ... you wish that the lights would go out for at least one good - solid hour..

LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 12 2013 at 8:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:16pm
P&T should not have posted a pick of himself.. especially after vilifying AA women and stating that he getting asians/whites/mulattos.. i don't think he's "getting" anything to be honest.

ummm... this must be the new generation - because those ladies are being too kind down there in TTT..  the "old girls" are just not saying anything right now.. it's soooo obvious.. how embarrassing.

Ouch

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 12 2013 at 8:17pm
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i've working on watching the movie, Pacific Rim.

This is second movie where i get to watch Idris Elba.  I read Wikipedia, and couldn't watch the ending of this movie.  why?  hell, he dies in the end..

I just couldn't stand watching that beautiful hunk of a man die.. even though it's not reality.  he's the first black celebrity, i've seen in a long time that actually likes black women.. how the hell did that happen?

Almost every young, up and coming AA male i see - specifically athletes have to have that ultimate white woman or asian.. 

His girlfriend is actually half Asian half white lmao.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:55pm
not the first one.. well, at least the one that claimed to have his baby.. (the stripper?) and it was someone elses.  She's back out in the clubs stripping again.. that was fast, after he kicked her out.. Ouch

hmmm.. i guess when he said: "Never again" i guess that meant "us"...Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 12 2013 at 11:56pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:05am

yep.. especially these folks here wouldn't "get" why you or i would laugh.  Unfortunately, the local hispanics probably helped nurture her beliefs because of her light skin, and pale eyes.

It's pretty universal here, especially amongst mexicans who are light skinned - believe that they are automatically "spanish".. Because they have never traveled - they actually think that spaniards are all "light skinned" because of their European heritage..Confused

It's the same "parallel" of the light skinned blacks - "passing for white" mentality.  Some have not even learned or accepted the fact - that just because you're dark with a certain textured hair does not mean you're not mixed with any other culture..

If I can bless everyone with that mentality with a passport and airfare to travel (or just encourage them to enlist in the armed service *wink*) maybe that would broaden their views.  Maybe it is where I live but it is not that unusual to see fair complexioned Hispanics with the light eyes.  Hell I have seen my fair share of redheaded Mexicans.  But I haven't encountered a Hispanic that tries to lispy castellano yet.  But when I do, best believe I will have my internal side-eye activated.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:15am

now, i find this strange/fascinating.  I have a cabinet full of carrier oils as well as "nut" oils.  It never even occurred to me that "apricot" would have different "properties" than a "sesame" "castor nut" "jojoba" etc., they have different textures/colors, and i've always used them to smooth out my shea butters/moisturizers.

thanks for the info, it helped me to see "oils" in a different light.

I have to stress the fact that I have very reactive skin (since a "smug" doctor says that I don't have any allergies because an allergy is a progression of a reation that could possibly kill me after the agent that is causing the reaction is introduced to my system about three times or something to that effect).  So I noticed that when I try to use coconut oil to lock in the moisture (mind you this is virgin coconut oil), my skin starts freaking out and I begin to itch.  Same deal with almond oil.  But when I use olive oil, my skin stays sane and the same deal with apricot oil.  Which is weird since apricot and almond are within the same genus so technically I should have the same reaction with apricot kernel oil as I do with almond oil.  I also want to get my hands on some cocoa butter but I think my skin reacts to cocoa butter too.  But I guess I would have to get the stick at Walgreens (the yellow one) to try before spending money on bulk and possibly antihistamines if it doesn't work out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:35am
This recruiter is starting to worry/piss me off.  I am trying not to panic but it is hard not to.  *sigh* I hope it is not too late to go back to substitute teaching.  Fcuk....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:40am
I just can't with greatglam.com clothes.  I haven't ordered from them at all and no future plans to but shesus the clothes look dreadfully cheap.  Reminds me of gojane.com from my college years.  And once you machine wash it, that was a wrap.  And I am not about that hand washing life. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:40pm
I could kill for a full body massage.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12591260126112621263 1276>