Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12551256125712581259 1272>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 5:25pm
So excited to be planning an escape :)

Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:28pm
i really should not look too deep in the small minds of people.

Our wonderful celebrity gym, is owned by a white man who married a mexican woman who gave birth to the now "idiot" off spring that runs the gym.

Because they are light skinned mexicans - yep, you got it.. they look down their noses at anything that is dark.  (Superior, but dark)..

None of them work out.. except one.. he's the darkest of the family, and probably the coolest of the lot.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:41pm
The darker one not only works out - but he runs the gym.  The light ones? sit around the front desk making fun of the clientele.  One of them compliments me on most occasions, but the others?  Forget it.. They stand there watching me work out from the front desk, but won't approach. 

And yes, None of them have a muscle to their name - especially the guys.Confused

They have no physiques whatsoever, not much of an education, but they are LIGHT skinned, New Mexicans.. which means they are superior to all Mexicans..Confused

Last night, the one that compliments me once in a while was with the family and his wife.. and yep, they were laughing as i approached, specifically the wife - who made a HUGE show of shutting up as i passed them..  Ouch

I was wearing a sweatshirt that reads: "I have no idea what i am doing out of bed".. which is one thing my SO thought it was the reason.  Maybe the wife was jealous and decided to make it look as if they were laughing at me - and not my sweatshirt..Ouch

Why?  i don't know.. My SO just said.. "Femme, you're beautiful  - and built!.. You get ogled at, and complimented every time we go out.  Why would you even give these guys a second thought?"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:47pm
I wear wigs to the work/gym, but they are very natural looking/curly.  Thus, no hairline, etc. And i figured they were laughing at my hair.Ouch

This morning i put on that wig, and went to the Costco with my SO.. As we were shopping?  A white, older, handicapped woman immediately drove over to wear i was standing and said:

"You and your hair are very pretty".. and drove off in her electric wheelchair.

My SO saw it.. and said: "Ya' see?  There's your proof..Don't give those idiots at the gym, any more of your time, okay?"

I forget when i get compliments at work/home/gym.. whenever one person/group tries to be hurtful.

Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 10:18pm
I so look forward to your posts .
Intriguing and entertaining

Edited by Benni - Nov 09 2013 at 10:19pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:37pm
why thank you, miss Benni..

i'm no Maya Angelou, but this is where i can hopefully share my experiences with others.Smile

Benni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:01pm
I am a little behind on movies, but this weekend I watched White House Down (again), and The Butler. I really enjoyed both. Started watching We Are The Millers, really slow start, but will give it another shot
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

I wear wigs to the work/gym, but they are very natural looking/curly.  Thus, no hairline, etc. And i figured they were laughing at my hair.Ouch

This morning i put on that wig, and went to the Costco with my SO.. As we were shopping?  A white, older, handicapped woman immediately drove over to wear i was standing and said:

"You and your hair are very pretty".. and drove off in her electric wheelchair.

My SO saw it.. and said: "Ya' see?  There's your proof..Don't give those idiots at the gym, any more of your time, okay?"

I forget when i get compliments at work/home/gym.. whenever one person/group tries to be hurtful.

I know this sounds contrived as hell but it bears repeating but pay those sloths no mind.  Folks with that mentality always try to tear down others who are doing it or has it together. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 6:54pm
thanks ladies... when you're a muscle-head like myself, i get that kind of tom-foolery from time to time.  I should get used to by now.

Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 7:03pm
i had a very different perspective from a security guard yesterday.

i give other dept.'s candy (expensive chocolates) to show our appreciation for them.  One of the security guards that i was giving the chocolates to, shook my hand and asked: "Didn't you used to work out at M's Gym?"

Long story short, i left the gym because of group of cops that were over-the-top harassing me, and the owner wouldn't do anything about it. He specifically said: "I'm not protecting anyone in the gym except my family."  Thanks.. Thus, he wonders why he can't keep females there - except some huge hell-hag on multiple steroids, and a 74 year old tranny.

The security guard stated.  "I asked them about you.  Those guys are the sweetest guys you ever want to meet.  They said because you were different, and very attractive they wanted you to be "part of their group" but it's obvious they didn't know how to show you that."..

hmmmm..  Well, that's fine and well... but it would be nice to have big burly cops as friends?  But i truly believe i would be sacrificing my dignity to be their "friend"..  Guys in groups like that?  is like having a tiger by the tail - which is why the owner lets them pretty much just run the damn place.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 14 2013 at 7:12pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System