FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12511252125312541255 1281>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 5:43pm
I had so much fun in So. Fl. Beautiful weather, not much humidity!!!
Sponsored Links

nostalgiajones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nostalgiajones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:05am
Has anyone tried the Doux (hair products)?http://www.thedoux.com/#!products/ck5w
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by nostalgiajones nostalgiajones wrote:

Has anyone tried the Doux (hair products)?http://www.thedoux.com/#!products/ck5w

Sorry, can't say that I have
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:05pm
Caring for natural hair is getting costly .....And time consuming
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Allow me to teach you the art of being cheap Benni.  It is possible for $16 of coconut oil to last for 18 months.  Or a $12 bottle of conditioner can live to see spring, summer and fall.  I am the penny saver.  All who follow the 8 steps toward the cheap-o path will be enlightened.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 10:21pm
favorite pic of Robert Downey, Jr., and the director of Iron Man 3 (Shane Black)..

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 10:24pm
this is Shane when he had a small part in the movie "Predator".. since then? he's only directed great movies:

Something about muscles and glasses that are a total turn on..

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

Allow me to teach you the art of being cheap Benni.  It is possible for $16 of coconut oil to last for 18 months.  Or a $12 bottle of conditioner can live to see spring, summer and fall.  I am the penny saver.  All who follow the 8 steps toward the cheap-o path will be enlightened.

My interest is piqued krisviola1 . I have the Coconut Oil, and it's holding up well. VO5 I get at the 99 cents store, and I really stock up when CVS has it on sale for 88 cents. I also used TJ's Nourish Spa, but I wet my hair more often now, and it's mostly the other stuff. Leave-ins, Aloe Vera Gel etc. I may buy some things and find my natural hair does not respond well to it. I am 'Frugal', and am prepared to be inspired by the 'Penny Saver' . What are your 8 steps???
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

Edited by Benni - Oct 17 2013 at 11:35pm
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:37pm
Not sure what happened, but I was unable to cancel the fractioned post
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12511252125312541255 1281>
  Share Topic