Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12501251125212531254 1273>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:08pm
Natalie Portman was in the gym while they were filming a movie here.

I didn't realize just how tiny she is?  even without makeup, she's very cute.

I had no idea it was her when she gave me a thumbs up and gave her one in return and kept working out.

Later on that evening, i was in the locker room. It's located right next to the yoga/aerobic area.  Some of the gym members got wind of her location while she was sitting alone doing her yoga.

THAT's when i found out it was her.. a few younger gym members came in and bombarded the poor girl asking for her autograph and cell-phone pics. 

Well.. Home girl let loose..LOL

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:09pm
Why oh Why do  QUALITY eye brow liners have to be > $25.00??Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:30pm
whelp!

i won't do THAT again...

Tonite is back workout.  Large muscle groups aren't easy.  my SO bought me a turkey sandwich with BBQ sauce/bacon/cheese/mayo etc..  I usually don't eat anything "fancy" like that?

and now, my stomach is showing me why..

My diet must be simple.. extra condiments, and other strange variables give me a major tummy ache.

i guess i'll have to by pass the workout, and do the treadmill instead.

Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:44pm
getting back in touch with my old school bands.

Roger Troutman and Zapp...

i just heard a Xmas song they made.. with Shirley Murdock.

It's only 2:46 mins. long.. But every time i listen to it on my Ipod, it stays with me for the rest of the day.

Roger Troutman was like the Carlos Santana of the "Talk Box"..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 3:46pm
okay...

now the Ipod plays what it likes.  I've added more songs onto the ipod - yet it seems to keep going right back to Roger Troutman.

i think it will default to whatever gets played more frequently..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Oct 13 2013 at 3:46pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:40am
There are days where I cannot suffer indecisive people.  Yesterday was one of them.
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 7:40am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

I'm gonna need you to have an interaction with a stranger that you actually enjoy.

On anther note, I took the LSAT yesterday. It was really strenuous but I've been studying non-stop for a month.

Okay here comes my Femmemuscle moment. On the ticket the Law School Admissions Council has you print to enter the testing room, it says bring pencils, eraser, sharpener, drivers license, snack, and TISSUES.

about 2 hours into the exam, a young man starts making the most obnoxious snot snorting sounds I've ever heard. Just continuous mucus bubble noises like a pug with the flu. I raised my hand and asked the proctor if I could share some tissues with him so he passed the box along. Both the proctors gave me a thumbs up after that. I probably helped to increase the score of everyone in the room by at least a few points after he finally blew his nose and quit making those bubbles.

Unfortunatley, it depends on the stranger's approach?  In "celebrity" gyms, unfortunately, the rich are quite presumptuous.Ouch

You handled that LSAT situation very well! - did you ever find out the score? I'm sure you passed.Smile

Thank you for the encouragement.  It will be at least 6 weeks before I find out my score.  But in the mean time I'm asking for letters of recommendation, filling out those applications and writing essays for law schools.

I've never been denied a request for a letter of recommendation before until last week.  The one teacher said he wouldn't write it because the class we had together was "too easy" and "probably not what the law schools are looking for."  I smell BS.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:08pm

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

I'm gonna need you to have an interaction with a stranger that you actually enjoy.

On anther note, I took the LSAT yesterday. It was really strenuous but I've been studying non-stop for a month.

Okay here comes my Femmemuscle moment. On the ticket the Law School Admissions Council has you print to enter the testing room, it says bring pencils, eraser, sharpener, drivers license, snack, and TISSUES.

about 2 hours into the exam, a young man starts making the most obnoxious snot snorting sounds I've ever heard. Just continuous mucus bubble noises like a pug with the flu. I raised my hand and asked the proctor if I could share some tissues with him so he passed the box along. Both the proctors gave me a thumbs up after that. I probably helped to increase the score of everyone in the room by at least a few points after he finally blew his nose and quit making those bubbles.

Unfortunatley, it depends on the stranger's approach?  In "celebrity" gyms, unfortunately, the rich are quite presumptuous.Ouch

You handled that LSAT situation very well! - did you ever find out the score? I'm sure you passed.Smile

Thank you for the encouragement.  It will be at least 6 weeks before I find out my score.  But in the mean time I'm asking for letters of recommendation, filling out those applications and writing essays for law schools.

I've never been denied a request for a letter of recommendation before until last week.  The one teacher said he wouldn't write it because the class we had together was "too easy" and "probably not what the law schools are looking for."  I smell BS.

Eh it happens.  I wouldn't sweat unless you have a narrow pool of professors or professionals that you could rely on.  What kind of law are you thinking of going into?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:08pm

so do i..Ouch

hell, why even teach the damn class if it was "too easy"??  .. it's best to keep that guy out of the picture.  he's full of some serious Panda S-h-i-t.

The first thing you need is a champion? so kudos for those who wrote  those letters of recommendations. The last thing you need is a coward - it's a good thing you don't need him.Smile

krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 6:04pm
NARS, I do have some other professors and mentors who will write letters for me. He ain't special lol. I'm looking toward criminal, environmental or media law.

Femme, you're absolutely right. I need some champions. Luckily I have them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12501251125212531254 1273>