Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12471248124912501251 1276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 8:59pm
There have been other instances with her, i've observed. One in particular.. She likes to talk about how BRAVE she is.  When actually, she's just another coward..

A strange woman walked into our department and sat down in our laboratory next to one my patients who was lying in their bed.  I had no idea who this woman was.  I looked over at BRAVEHEART, who waited until i stood up and went into the room to investigate.

BRAVEHEART steps up to the stranger says:  "HI!" smiles and walks/runs off, leaving me in the room alone with her.

I questioned the stranger, and found she was the patient's daughter..

Yet my co-worker will never admit she's a coward.  A coward thinks with their legs - and nothing else.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 9:05pm
When i and other staff members took a stand against our lead vasc. surgeon regarding tech abuse?  miss BRAVEHEART spoke the loudest.. Yes.. when the lead surgeon was not there.

cowards  always speak boldly in a safe haven, folks..

One staff member quit in defiance - and left the Vasc. Surgeon to "eat it".. it was a great move...  Guess who slithered in and sabotaged it?  You guessed it!! BRAVEHEART.. She later stated she wanted to "improve relations" with the vasc. surgeon (basically kiss as&*&s) +

AND  she needed the money to support her husband - who hasn't worked in 20 years.

I've dealt with her "husband" on the phone?  He's just an as&*&..  He even tried talking to me the way he does to her?  I finally got so fed up with his rudeness that i will not answer the phone when it shows up on the Caller ID at work - JUST LET IT RING OFF THE HOOK, or i'll just hang up in his face.

what does BRAVEHEART do?  the moment her husband calls on the phone she LEAPS across the room or leave a patient unattended to answer it..

Ouch

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Oct 05 2013 at 9:18pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 9:10pm
I'm learning to look for the "tell tell" signs of a coward/people pleaser:

1)  They have no scars.  (why? because they've never had to fight)..

2)  Great talkers.

3)  They always look oppressed.

4)  They are always in agreement - with whomever they are with.

5)  They will say/do anything to survive - anything.

Physical description? Whelp!  the chick i work with?  She looks like an old worn out dandelion - with the fluff blown off.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 1:11am
I watched the movie 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead'. What and eye opener . Makes me want to consider doing a Juice Cleanse/Fast for at least 2 weeks. Hard to give up my coffee though. I also wonder how it will affect the state of my hair

Edited by Benni - Oct 06 2013 at 1:12am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 3:12pm
guess i must have embarrassed that old rich guy.  Plenty of them at this gym. With their Porsches, Ferraris' Aston Martins, Lamborghini's - like the car is more important than your workout..

I was doing a bench press. Waaaay over in the corner of my this gym.  Granted, i lift heavy for a girl.  this older white male, proceeds to walk over to where i am. and STARE... he's standing only 2 ft away from me before i began my lift.

If there's anything that irks me more is getting ready to lift and some stranger is standing over me. It's distracting - AND you have no idea what they'll do once the weights are in the air.

I sat up, and said "Sir, it's not polite to stare".. he gave me a look  as if to say: "I'll stare as much as i want"...and put his hand on his hip (replacement)..

Okay.. i've dealt with these types before:  i looked at him again and said: "Dude, really WTF?"  Folks were watching...

I just got up, walked away and sat down on a bench BEHIND him.  He can stare all he wants to - AT AN EMPTY BENCH...He stared at me as i put distance between us..damn near breaking his neck to look backwards at me - then back at my bench and my jacket and my water bottle.Confused

He stood there for a full minute before realizing what i had done..He was standing there looking like a DUMB AS&*&.. staring at an empty bench. Everyone one on the Elliptical trainers were watching him..

He tried to play it off, turned around realizing that i was behind him - with my arms folded - staring at HIM.. He went back over to his work out equipment - and minded his business from that moment on.

krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

guess i must have embarrassed that old rich guy.  Plenty of them at this gym. With their Porsches, Ferraris' Aston Martins, Lamborghini's - like the car is more important than your workout..

I was doing a bench press. Waaaay over in the corner of my this gym.  Granted, i lift heavy for a girl.  this older white male, proceeds to walk over to where i am. and STARE... he's standing only 2 ft away from me before i began my lift.

If there's anything that irks me more is getting ready to lift and some stranger is standing over me. It's distracting - AND you have no idea what they'll do once the weights are in the air.

I sat up, and said "Sir, it's not polite to stare".. he gave me a look  as if to say: "I'll stare as much as i want"...and put his hand on his hip (replacement)..

Okay.. i've dealt with these types before:  i looked at him again and said: "Dude, really WTF?"  Folks were watching...

I just got up, walked away and sat down on a bench BEHIND him.  He can stare all he wants to - AT AN EMPTY BENCH...He stared at me as i put distance between us..damn near breaking his neck to look backwards at me - then back at my bench and my jacket and my water bottle.Confused

He stood there for a full minute before realizing what i had done..He was standing there looking like a DUMB AS&*&.. staring at an empty bench. Everyone one on the Elliptical trainers were watching him..

He tried to play it off, turned around realizing that i was behind him - with my arms folded - staring at HIM.. He went back over to his work out equipment - and minded his business from that moment on.

I'm gonna need you to have an interaction with a stranger that you actually enjoy.

On anther note, I took the LSAT yesterday. It was really strenuous but I've been studying non-stop for a month.

Okay here comes my Femmemuscle moment. On the ticket the Law School Admissions Council has you print to enter the testing room, it says bring pencils, eraser, sharpener, drivers license, snack, and TISSUES.

about 2 hours into the exam, a young man starts making the most obnoxious snot snorting sounds I've ever heard. Just continuous mucus bubble noises like a pug with the flu. I raised my hand and asked the proctor if I could share some tissues with him so he passed the box along. Both the proctors gave me a thumbs up after that. I probably helped to increase the score of everyone in the room by at least a few points after he finally blew his nose and quit making those bubbles.
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 4:18pm
Man. What you eat really does effect how you feel. I'm usually a 5 fruits and vegetables a day kind of girl. But this weekend so far I've had a big Mac meal with a coke, ice cream sandwich, pizza, chocolate milk, French fries and timbits. It's got me groggy, thirsty, faint and just not in the mood. I'm ready for a change.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:43pm
Made myself a 3-Egg Omelette with lots of mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach. Having my last cup of coffee (at least for a few days) .
Looking forward to my 3-day Fast. No worries since I once did a 30-day Master Cleanse
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:29am
Started my morning with an unusual cup of hot water with ginger. Not too bad. Then I will have my breakfast juice of carrots, apples and a lemon
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 3:09pm
Well, Breakfast and mid-morning Snack consumed. Missing my coffee sooooo much. I am an all day coffee drinker . Between the Juices and the increased water consumption, I am a very busy lady
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12471248124912501251 1276>
  Share Topic