BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12371238123912401241 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 9:12pm
okay,

trying out this new "natural energizer" called "Fizzpop"?  Pretty cheap.. The required daily dose is 3x.. Once in the morning, noon, and night.

Whelp.. just 1/4 of one before a workout is fine with me.. I just can't imagine taking this stuff 3x a day without having being peeled off the ceiling.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:54am
This poor girl at work...

Now it's coming to fruition why my co-workers opted to either cut back their hours, or work the weekends.

I'm an apprentice in this lab with this chick from TX.

Hate to say this, but she's "stereotypical"?

White, bleach blonde, big hair w/ extensions, not very smart, extremely insecure, flaky, wears LOTS of makeup, and?  And only out for herself.

I kid you not.  I was working on patients at my usual speed and energy.  She was secretly tallying up how many patients i did compared how many she does?  When she saw me ahead by about 4-5 patients, she comes up to me and says: "If you're going to do more patients than i am - then i'm goin' home!"Angry

At first i thought she was joking.  She had that stern look on her face like she was ready to pout.  So i slowed my roll.

the next day, she did several patients, and i did about 3-4.  would you believe she sat there gloating while looking at her numbers?

what an infant..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:58am
When she has these moods?  She can get pretty domineering.  Because she is the supervisor, she'll make a rule, then at her own convenience, break the rule.

then there are times, she's just get down right ornery for no reason?

And when she assumes you're "getting away with something" (which she's been wrong on several counts) - she does this lip curl?  Any one ever see that?  it's something folks from the south and midwest do with their mouth? looks like they have snuff in their lower lip or something.Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:59am
And whenever there's a tight situation, she'll turn on you, really quick.. like a primate.

Thus, i've dubbed her: Billy Bob Diva Chimp..

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 3:20pm
There is a woman at my job who had a baby about 9 months ago (bless her heart she brought that beautiful newborn in just so I could hold him for a little bit Embarrassed Heart; I love babies and I coulda held him all day)...................and I digress..

............and we're back.  So she had him 9 months ago and not only did she lose all her baby weight she weighs less than she did before she had him (this is her second child by the way and it's been 10 years in between both her kids so kudos to her Beer)  She looks amazing and she said that "all she did" (we know how that goes Ermm) was a make a lifestyle change.  So now I'm ready to make a lifestyle change.  I already started by getting back on my spinach smoothies every day (I need those for other reasons too) and I am going to (not going to attempt but GOING TO) detox this weekend.  I'll be 36 25 next month Big smile and I am not a happy camper at all.  What are some good detoxes? I figure I start prepping myself on Thursday and Friday and then after I drop my baby girl off at the airport on Saturday Cry I can really get down to eating nothing and concentrate on flushing my system.   

I'm nervous as hell.  Thankfully it's been extremely hot...too hot to eat a damn thing and just chug ice water all day.  I hope this is not as difficult as I'm imagining. Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:55pm
I've heard that before! "Lifestyle change"..

There was a radiologist that i worked with.  Total diva.  She ACTUALLY thought her husband loved her no matter what she looked like.  Whelp.  After she gave birth, she kept gaining weight.Confused

Her husband (the head radiologist) came in to visit, and saw me in the office with her. Hell, i had gained weight because at the time i was in college.  He apparently worked out at the same gym that i did in NJ.

Lo and Behold!  He said he wanted "the woman he married" back...or he would start looking elsewhere.

that b&*&ch dropped 50+ lbs in less than 2-3 months.  She starved herself by eating one protein bar for lunch and a small salad for dinner, 1/2 grapefruit for breakfast.  Plus ran 5 miles in the morning and 5 miles at night. 10 miles a day..Confused

and yeah, she said it was a "lifestyle change" - then later, broke down and told us the truth.Ouch

There's a reason why those Size One  types STAY a size one..LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 8:58pm
MissGriffin,

you're on the right road.  All that is needed is consistency.  What you're doing sounds healthy! Before you know it?  your goal will be reached.

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

There is a woman at my job who had a baby about 9 months ago (bless her heart she brought that beautiful newborn in just so I could hold him for a little bit Embarrassed Heart; I love babies and I coulda held him all day)...................and I digress..

............and we're back.  So she had him 9 months ago and not only did she lose all her baby weight she weighs less than she did before she had him (this is her second child by the way and it's been 10 years in between both her kids so kudos to her Beer)  She looks amazing and she said that "all she did" (we know how that goes Ermm) was a make a lifestyle change.  So now I'm ready to make a lifestyle change.  I already started by getting back on my spinach smoothies every day (I need those for other reasons too) and I am going to (not going to attempt but GOING TO) detox this weekend.  I'll be 36 25 next month Big smile and I am not a happy camper at all.  What are some good detoxes? I figure I start prepping myself on Thursday and Friday and then after I drop my baby girl off at the airport on Saturday Cry I can really get down to eating nothing and concentrate on flushing my system.   

I'm nervous as hell.  Thankfully it's been extremely hot...too hot to eat a damn thing and just chug ice water all day.  I hope this is not as difficult as I'm imagining. Confused

Blue cleanse delivers to you... Look them up.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:48pm
Man I have an interview next week and I am nervous as hell.

My friend was going through some things with a family member and man I didn't know how serious it was.  I try to be available but sometimes life just overwhelms me.  I need to learn some coping skills for real.
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 5:40am
Good luck NARS I'm sure you'll do great hun!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12371238123912401241 1276>
  Share Topic