Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12281229123012311232 1272>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

man, it's been a long day..

I don't mean to generalize? but why are NY Jews so damn difficult?  They lie for no reason, extremely emotional, say one thing do another (schedule for an appt. then change it at the last minute), and they are the ones that don't have a damn thing wrong with them.

Confused

*cackle*
Man you practically describe one Jewish doctor my mom formerly worked with.  But one major downfall of hers (the doctor) was that she was arrogant and thought she was unfcukwitable when it comes to her position. Well ol' girl fcuked around and lost her plush job.  But I doubt she is suffering long but thank goodness she doesn't work at the same hospital as my mom.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 10:22pm
Damn there are days where I can be a real a$$whole.

I cannot for the life of me understand why parents could send their children to school in filthy a$$ uniforms or regular clothes.  Granted I started doing laundry and ironing when I was around 7 - 9 (don't recall exactly) I made sure my white was as white as it can get and I did laundry on Saturdays like clockwork.  Hell it doesn't cost much to wash your clothes in the sink.  If you have whites and don't want to use bleach because it has a tendency to yellow clothes with constant use, use chlorine free dishwasher detergent.  The kind you use in the dishwasher machine.  Just soak items in the hottest water, add the powder (about 1/4 a cup), leave it overnight and launder as usual.  DO not use on silk, wool, or any dry clean only material (like linen, etc).
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:08am
Why do mixed people have to mention they are mixed every two seconds?
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 9:17am
every one is mixed.. we're all cultural mongrels..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

man, it's been a long day..

I don't mean to generalize? but why are NY Jews so damn difficult?  They lie for no reason, extremely emotional, say one thing do another (schedule for an appt. then change it at the last minute), and they are the ones that don't have a damn thing wrong with them.

Confused

*cackle*
Man you practically describe one Jewish doctor my mom formerly worked with.  But one major downfall of hers (the doctor) was that she was arrogant and thought she was unfcukwitable when it comes to her position. Well ol' girl fcuked around and lost her plush job.  But I doubt she is suffering long but thank goodness she doesn't work at the same hospital as my mom.

The females are total "blow hards", very obnoxious, and nasty - if you allow them to be.  I have stood up to quite a few of those, and they back down very quickly. If you don't? the nastier they get..Confused

The males are the same - but for some reason, they seem to have an amazing respect for black women.  I don't know where that comes from.  One jewish NY male radiologist at our facility in particular is known for yelling and screaming at our staff.  When he sees me, he gets quiet really quickly, and is very polite.

I asked the director one day, why was this? the director said: "because, femme, he thinks you're going to kick his as*&"..

LOL
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 1:00pm
I'm trying to decide should I wash my hair today or not...I think I'll attempt a WNG tomorrow morning,but I'd also like to try my curl formers a second time.  Hmmm what to do, what to do....
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 2:20am
Slowly growing to have faith in myself and life opportunities. Losing faith in myself was the worst thing I ever did to myself, now I know.
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 9:17am
I need to rehaul my wardrobe, but I hate shopping soooo much.  *sigh*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 4:33pm
welcome to NM..

we just came in from a funeral... in a horse stable.. yes, a f&*&*cking horse stable.  We walked in and there were goats, ponies, and horses wandering around the barnyard.

In the stable itself, they were playing Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, and "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones.Confused

there were nothing there but old  white hippies, and hard core drinkers, and of course, the family...the rest were a lot of realtors with their dogs.

Realtors.. the most cut throat of the human species.. if you want to call them that.. my SO got upset after we made it out to the car and i called the event: "Monster's Ball".

LOL
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 5:49pm
don't know how im going to make it through the day ear plugs would be nice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12281229123012311232 1272>