BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12201221122212231224 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:32am
Thanks Roxie for fixing the link

Edited by darlinnic - Mar 03 2013 at 9:37am
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

What's SULU MAX?

SULU MAX is MTG disguised as a very expensive formula made for Blacks who are willing to pay $18 for 8 ounces of MTG that is packaged as if it specifically made for desperate, uninformed black people.

Shapely came upon a discovery that many black folks don't read, they just buy at any cost.

Thus they repackaged their Shapely's MTG that costs only $18 for 32 ounces.
And had it distributed to the black masses for $18 for ONLY 8 ounces.

What was worse, they were BHM's sponsor, and tried to use a "stickie" to sell their product.  They came on the forum posing as new members stating how wonder SULU MAX was, etc., and many of us figured them out.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:18am
We all know that the white owner of Shapely's MTG, personally wouldn't give a black person the time of day, but they certainly wouldn't mind taking our money.  Thus, they used their African American butt kissing reps to come on BHM and solicit their product.

Many of us were offended by the name. SULU.. as in the warrior. Not only that, i certainly was offended that someone would stoop that low for a CEO let alone her cronies, and pretend they were  members to sell her (CEO's) wares.

Unfortunately, i named a member whom i thought highly of and said: "claudie wouldn't stoop that low to sell her products".. i had no idea what type of nut job she was. She came on the forum and cussed me out for no reason - and i was her cheerleader..

Then after several members including myself voiced our distaste of the name? Here came Plastic,  who was willing to be spiteful, knowing full well what "SULU" implied repeatedly stated to the reps: "I don't mind the name, i just don't like the price."

Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 03 2013 at 3:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:23am
Go to SULU Max.com and you'll see these black models "posing til closing" for SULU max.  All for the same formula that you can buy at the store for hella cheap.

BHM  members caught on, and every time anyone mentioned that name?  They were pretty much asked to shut up about it, or considered one of SULU Max's trolls.

SULU Max is an obvious scam according to BHM.

According to Shapely?

BHM
stands for Blacks + Horses = Money

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 03 2013 at 3:58pm
RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:25am
I knew I had heard that name before, I just couldn't place where .... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:26am
I feel like I've seen that name Plastic as well 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:53pm
if i'm not mistaken, i think she's a youtuber, now.

wouldn't surprise me.  if she's willing to tell a white company that she "doesn't mind the name of product" called SULU? whelp.. gawd knows what she'll say or do for "perks" or just the exposure.

If you look up SULU max on Amazon.com? the search engine will automatically take you to MTG..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:13pm
just got back from the gym..

man, i have to be careful.. my blood sugar really was low.. which basically means a crappy work out.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

http:// forum.blackhairmedia.com/how-do-i-raise-300-in-a-week_topic254031_page1.html

tried the link.. my firefox won't let me in.. it has a firewall up..  also i have a MAC PC?  they're skittish about everything.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:55pm
Is not even worth it femme .... I looked through it and I still don't know how I got singled out lol. She just sent me another PM and I'm convinced this chick is nuts. She said I keep thinking about her but SHE is the one steady PMing me.

I actually laughed at her saying I should go to the library or read because that's exactly where I was yesterday! *gasp*

I'm studying for this grad school entrance exam and I'm doing better than I expected :))
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12201221122212231224 1276>
  Share Topic