Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12191220122112221223 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

LoL .... you shouldn't still be that mad 3 years later
Some people need to take a hiatus from BHM if it's that's serious

she already blocked me lol

Was it the thread where she was asking how to make $300.00 in one week?
Sponsored Links

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:31pm
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/how-do-i-raise-300-in-a-week_topic254031_page1.html

Sorry it's not clickable but that was a GREAT read.
Damn.

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:13am
LOL yes

I couldn't remember if she was offended by me suggesting selling your eggs, but apparently she wasn't becaause she said she was interested until it said you have to be 21

I don't have time to read through the whole thread again, but I have no clue why the hell she was\still is mad at me LoL LoL LoL
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:47am
sorry,

but that link doesn't work.  wish it were clickable.  i even tried to do a search on the thread.. but BHM's search engine is absolutely terrible.

ah well.. apparently, Teen Diva has shown she's not stable. She's not the only one..

since i've been on the forum there have been a few folks that have shown their butts, even to the point of "cutting off their nose to spite their face" for SULU MAX (2 members if i recall), Claudie and Plastic.

one member, whom i thought i befriended pm'd me asking me to call them because they needed someone to help them, and flaked, etc., then called me back, emailed me, pm'd me, - but i left them alone. HotAtlanta Peach.

We're talking some pretty popular members on this board at one time.

makes you wonder.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 03 2013 at 8:49am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:48am
and i don't mind naming names..

not that i care what they think of me anyway.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:55am
and i do remember one member who was on LHCF, who came over here in the natural section.

yep, she, too, hit her 3 year mark..pissed as if it was first the day i posted over something that happened over 3 years ago..

i forgot why, oh yeah, i was venting about my hair and she didn't like my use of words.

heck i forgot what her name was, but she was fit to be tied - 3 years later....

3 long damn years later..Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:56am
is there such a thing as a "3 year itch?"
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

sorry,

but that link doesn't work.  wish it were clickable.  i even tried to do a search on the thread.. but BHM's search engine is absolutely terrible.

ah well.. apparently, Teen Diva has shown she's not stable. She's not the only one..

since i've been on the forum there have been a few folks that have shown their butts, even to the point of "cutting off their nose to spite their face" for SULU MAX (2 members if i recall), Claudie and Plastic.

one member, whom i thought i befriended pm'd me asking me to call them because they needed someone to help them, and flaked, etc., then called me back, emailed me, pm'd me, - but i left them alone. HotAtlanta Peach.

makes you wonder.

http:// forum.blackhairmedia.com/how-do-i-raise-300-in-a-week_topic254031_page1.html
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:28am

sorry,

makes you wonder.

What's SULU MAX?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:29am

and i do remember one member who was on LHCF, who came over here in the natural section.

yep, she, too, hit her 3 year mark..pissed as if it was first the day i posted over something that happened over 3 years ago..

i forgot why, oh yeah, i was venting about my hair and she didn't like my use of words.

heck i forgot what her name was, but she was fit to be tied - 3 years later....

3 long damn years later..Confused

LOL LOL

I'm telling you, the internet is full of nut jobs.

I expect crazy stuff from the trolls on this board, but the ones who have been around for awhile?? C'mon son ...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12191220122112221223 1276>