Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12181219122012211222 1276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

LoL it's all good .... someone just confirmed that it was from a thread back in 2010 too, I'm just concerned about why she felt the need (or even remembered my involvement) to single me out

Nut cases are like that?  but it says a lot if that person was on a FORUM, and still angry about something that happened 3 years ago.

It also makes you wonder what their "real life" is like?

Confused

if they have one..

Sponsored Links

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:41pm
I hate the treadmill

I wish I wasn't having these pains when I run .... I kinda almost sorta somewhat miss it :(
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:42pm
Ahhhh hell .... I'll share the PM because I'm in a sharing kind of mood tonight LoL .... it's actually suppose to be read from the bottom to the top

Damn you're dumb as fck. If you had spent the 100s of Saturdays you spend on BHM in the library or community, you might be a smarter, better person instead of the miserable scum you are. And thanks.

-- Previous Private Message --
Sent by : RoxieDream
Sent : Mar 02 2013 at 2:32pm

LoL you really just proved my point
But again, I'm glad you're getting this off your chest LOL

Sent by : teendiva
Sent : Mar 02 2013 at 2:29pm

I'm not holding on to the past you fake fat ass bitch. Hurry up and rot in hell, and stop taking up space for useful human beings. Low IQ slow looking depressed bitch. Darwinism needs to speed up so you can go ahead abd die off without leaving progeny. And thanks.

Sent by : RoxieDream
Sent : Mar 02 2013 at 2:26pm

I don't recall sending you bad wishes in anything but, since you're clearly still holding on to something in the past - I'm glad you got it off your chest.

Sent by : teendiva
Sent : Mar 02 2013 at 2:15pm

Hey,
I just wanted to update your miserable ass. I made it way past my freshman year. Class of 2014 baby And my natural hair is almost APL. How ya like me now?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:52pm
omfg!

i watch my movies on the computer while on the treadmill.   just hit the computer and this page popped up before the dvd..

i can't believe what i'm seeing.. just past her freshman year and talking like a 5th grade junkyard dog?

this person is an embarrassment to the culture.. "how you like me now?"Confused

who would like someone like this to begin with?

roxie.. i am very sorry this happened..

seriously?  APL is a success story while you have the mentality of a low life with one year in a community college? Certainly, not Stanford U material...

girl.. get thee to a monastery..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:54pm
smh..

roxie... block her, she's a certified, government issued nut job.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:55pm
omg,

it's TEEN DIVA!!!

i didn't know she had that "side" to her..Confused  i guess they know the moderators are watching..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:24pm
LoL .... you shouldn't still be that mad 3 years later
Some people need to take a hiatus from BHM if it's that's serious

she already blocked me lol

Edited by RoxieDream - Mar 02 2013 at 10:24pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:25pm
i'm not about to get caught up on BHM tonight when I need to finish twisting my hair so I can go to church in the morning .... EARLY too .... 
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:51pm
Omg!!!!

TEENDIVA!!!!!

I would have NEVER thunk it

LMAO

*off to look at threads started by TEENDIVA*
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

okay..

this is SO embarrassing.. every time i read about a stalker or some kind of weirdo, murderer - whatever - i silently pray that the person "is not black"..

I have a bra bursting crush on Colin Farrell (and other pulchritudinous males, of course) - apparently a female stalker made a book about him, tried capitalizing on it. She then stated he did some "traumatizing" things to her during sex - but apparently lied during the polygraph test on national t.v. in 2006.

He had a restraining order against her.  she's a very pretty african american woman.  and crazy..

in 2007 she was later picked up for prostitution.. now going to make a video "killing bin laden" - basically a total whack job.

why did she HAVE to be black?

I always pray silently that the person isn't black either.
But 48 hours ALWAYS has someone black on there
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair