Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131214121512161217 1276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:13pm
and then there's this fat,miserable, hispanic male, who sees any other race other than his, is "bad news"..

Everytime he sees me bouncing up and down the hall, helping the transporters or i say hello?  he rolls his eyes on some days, or i get a real "mumble" of "hi"..

Yesterday, he went out of his way to be a turd.  I was walking with a patient to the exit, and said "hey man", he didn't say a word. My patient being hispanic?  he looked at him and said "hello sir, how are you, today?"  then looked pointedly at me, and walked away.

i was just curious to know what he does for a living, saw him in the hall later, and stopped him.  shocked the sh*&t out of him.

i asked him: "where do you work?"

Mr. Eye Roll:  "I'm a tech aide"..

Me: "Oh.. no wonder".. and i turn and walk away..

He runs behind me: "Is there anything i can do for you?"

(I think to myself:  "nope, it's just my boyfriend has been away for a while and i haven't see a real "dick" in a long time". you made the grade, obviously.)

I kept walking shook my head and so "No, thanks".. he couldn't keep up and i left him in the hall.

Next time i see him, i know not to even bother.. he's just a miserable individual who is willing to be an as&*&hole to people w/whom he can get away with it.

Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:08am
Wassup femme? They still f'ing wit you at work? a black jawn and a papi, lol? Thats crazy...You called shorty young..maybe if your up to it one day..go to her..see what she's about..who knows maybe where she from the "natives" are mean/rude and so she doesnt know what to make of you or how to address you. Sounds like Papi has a personal issue..I say f*ck em'..tech aides come and go..on to the next one
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:23am

I had the best workday ever on yesterday! We have a few folk that are extremely loud in our small suite and they were not in there, so I didn't have to close my office door while trying to speak to clients, providers, lawyers, etc on the phone. My Dir. was out of the office, so I didn't have somebody standing over me, whilst eating a powerbar, as I'm surrounded by files trying to complete work for a deadline asking me: "So, how is it going?" Umm... does he not see me working?! Stop messing up my workflow with trivial bs! My Ass-ivior let me use the brain I got hired to use without a whole bunch of needless micro- managing. 

Everybody else who actually does their 8 hrs and carry themselves in a professional manner agreed that yesterday was THE best too! Hopefully, we win the Superbowl and more folks decide to celebrate with drunken parties, so they'll be too hung over to come in on Monday so we can have a repeatLOL 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Wassup femme? They still f'ing wit you at work? a black jawn and a papi, lol? Thats crazy...You called shorty young..maybe if your up to it one day..go to her..see what she's about..who knows maybe where she from the "natives" are mean/rude and so she doesnt know what to make of you or how to address you. Sounds like Papi has a personal issue..I say f*ck em'..tech aides come and go..on to the next one

yumyum you're too funny!LOL

oh the young chick speaks to me only when i address her in a professional manner. When i have to talk to her she does not make eye contact.  Get her around those white folks, and she's making eye contact and then some.

to be honest? i've never been curious about any one is younger, and plays games.  Unfortunately, this "not speaking to other non-white females" is universal.  You get stared at, and when you look back at them, they look away - OR - they're giving the "stank face".. here in the U.S., this is VERY popular and an every day occurence. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:08am
there have been staff that have stopped me right in front of her.. the moment she hears the compliments, believe me, she's looking on with intense interest.. sometimes standing up to look over her counter.

when we are finished talking - she'll stare until  i sense it, and look in her direction, and all of a sudden she important things to do like shuffle papers or look at a blank computer screen..LOL

as for Papi.. he's just miserable... can't help that.. i thought i'd just scare the crap out of him..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:10am
hey miss afro!

a Power Bar?  you're kidding right?  Whelp! hope monday is even better.

i do know that it will be nice and quiet in the gym!

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

hey miss afro!

a Power Bar?  you're kidding right?  Whelp! hope monday is even better.

i do know that it will be nice and quiet in the gym!

Hey Femme!! Girl, yes a Power Bar. His complete lunch is a Hormel Microwave dinner and a freakin Power Bar. Oh, yumSleepy.

Initially, when he first started I was trying to rock out with him bc he actually appeared to value our opinions and suggestions for making the agency better. But, alas, he has implemented policies and procedures that have been good ideas in theory, but not practical or well thought out.
Hence, my fifty million jobs, where I only get paid for one, and a whole lot of extra unecessary paperwork, stress, and me thinking: 'Please let me be, so I can actually do my work in a way that makes sense and tune out yall dribble'.

Femme, I so feel you with that black woman staring ya down when ya not looking and/or giving you the stank face. My experience is a lil different. The building in which I work has a good amount of different cultures, but the location is primarily AA. So, many of the 'others' and some of us act as though they are scared to speak or make eye contact, especially in the am. Its like they have their perpetual scowl and grunts of a greeting going on. I just smh and KIM'ing while thinking: 'Damn, I wasn't in the bed with you last night!' Plus, they act as though they cannot give a well put together and professional woman a compliment. Its like they JUST HAVE to find SOMETHING to say NEGATIVE(and its usually UNTRUE). So sad.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:20pm
yeah, we have a director. a young white guy.  I think the reason why he was hired is because he's white.  the hispanics in the past have done some very "under handed" mess to accommodate friends/family (familia).  Too much nepotism.  The "gringo" was hired to "clean house".. he's never had any hospital experience which makes him dangerous.   when admin says "jump" he  "jumps AND does cartwheels"..Dead total kiss as&*s.

At this point, me, the manager, and my coworkers are helping him clean up the mess he's made. We're hiring CERTIFIED techs. and increased the productivity on the weekends.

The only difference between this loser and your boss?  your boss eats Hormel T.V. dinners, and this idiot eats Swanson t.v. dinners - w/o the Power bars.

LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 02 2013 at 2:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:31pm
i feel it's nice to work around different cultures.  that cuts down on that "Us against Them" mentality.  I've always thought, when you are the only two minorities in a whole damn hospital, you would try to reach out to each other.

But nope.. these females in NM in general have that small town mentality.. they are easily threatened, not very intelligent, and afraid of anything "non-white" even if it's their own culture.  Why? they, and the white folks are enemies to the 70+% hispanic population.

I have to laugh when older white females take me aside and complain about how badly they are treated by the hispanic males/females..  I just look at them and say: "Pay backs a b*tch"..

You don't have that good ol' "white privilege" when you move to NM!

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 6:12pm
i keep seeing these autobiographies of muscians.  They make promises to their child hood sweet heart - and she winds up  being crushed because of his "lifestyle" and the drugs and the other women..

and they want them to lead a "Normal Life"  - once you get in the celebrity zone, honey - there is no "Normal Life"..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131214121512161217 1276>
  Share Topic