Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12121213121412151216 1276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:14pm
NARS: You have the battle of the confusing (dare I say unprepared online instructors and I have the battle of the (yeah, I'm saying it) incompetent Supervisor and Exec Director! I mean I have three freaking job titles, which I only get paid for doing one and then you want me to police MY Supervisor No BE the Supervisor. Really??!! I too had to vent to my Momma b4 I crammed the power bar that my Dir. eats on the daily down his throat. Yeah, I feel you!

Femme: I love Enigma and chanting!!! I really love some of the Tibetian Monk chants too. I haven't listened to either in some time though. Shoot, I just may need to as yall can see by my NARS post.
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:15am
Ugh, people always want you to go above and beyond, they better write those extra paychecks then. I would not be too pleased either.

I was contemplating on going to some shops today, but with the snow making a comeback I have decided to not even bother.

The day started out alright though, made some apple pancakes for breakfast which tasted great with cheese, glad I had some yogurt to satisfy my appetite though as my breakfast buddy had a go at the pancakes with a "75 percent for me and 25 percent for you" mindset. Now one could see it as selfish(inconsiderate without a doubt), but I tried my hardest to take the inconsideration as a compliment for the pancakes tasting good.
It's just the little things a person does that can make you view him or her with a "really though?" mindset.
This was just one of many examples of one of those things.

Oh and I want the snow to go away again, I am sick and tired of it!!!
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:21pm
Hey Miss Afro!

Pandora and Last f.m. radio have the better selections of gregorian chants.  After a  long hike, or a long day period, i can that on, and it's instant serenity..  Granted because those radio stations are free, you'll have commercial interruptions.. I just press the mute button, and when i know it's done, unmute, and back to the music.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:19am
just came back from snow hiking in the Utah.

Interesting.  I guess NM has it's advantages regarding elevation.  We were moving fast in the snow compared to people who were obviously from sea level.

There was a young Japanese couple, that should not have been up there.  they had no idea how to read the trail maps, or read the kairns that other hikers leave to mark the trails.

What's worse, the female was worthless, he had to keep helping her over rocks/gaps, icey patches and deep snow or slush. And they kept taking pictures of themselves.Confused

snow hiking or ski-ing for that matter is not for those who are interested in being "cute"...

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:04pm
Maybe I should toss this batch of sweet potatoes because every time I consume them, I get the runs.  Never fails.  And the way I prepare them is just slice them up and toss it on the George Foreman grill and that's it.  No butter, no sugar, not even applesauce.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:07pm
OK I really need to figure out the right balance of pestering folks.  I was calling about some temp gig because they haven't called me in some time after I went through the paperwork.  Long story short, they allegedly called me several times about jobs but I never got them.  I left them my cell phone and house phone.  She allegedly that she left a message but I received nada.  Lying folks -_^...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:18pm
he broke my heart..Cry

i saw a patient about a month ago, whom i thought was a pretty descent man.  He lost everything in less than a months time.  I learned how he "lost everything".. which is really is sad. drugs will do that to you.

Next thing i know, he's coming in wearing handcuffs, and with a prison guard to be examined.  I couldn't believe this was the same man that was so polite, and well mannered.

broke my heart..Cry

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:27pm
okay..

i found i'm a sucker for the Harry Potter Soundtracks..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:42pm
i was a recipient of the "black code".. yes.. ladies .. the black code.

it's when you're in a small town, and there aren't very many black people there, and you see one of "us" across the room. you smile and wave, and what does the other female do?  looks away, and talks only with whites and other races.

I"ve been working in this facility in NM for over 4 months.  I have seen a young black female, who will stare at me as i enter the ER, and talk to the physicians. When i look at her and acknowledge her, she looks away, or pretends to look at her computer.

Lately?  she's taken a bigger interest in me.. because of this short, curly wig that i am wearing.. Patients and staff love it, and i get compliments a lot..

Yesterday? she was staring at me a very long time...mainly at my head.. she wants to know.. i'm sure.. and the moment she approaches?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:45pm
whelp... depends on what mood i'm in..Evil Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12121213121412151216 1276>