BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12111212121312141215 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Going back to Taylor Swift, honestly I cannot take her seriously as an artist because the maturity level of her work comes off as a overly dramatic, self-absorbed 12 year old and I am consistently shocked when they mention her age.

i'm consistently shocked when someone mentions her in the first place.. and yeah, when it comes to her music?  basically all i hear is "It's all about me"..Confused

What's worse, thanks to Kanye, she's now a red-neck musical martyr for sure..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 20 2013 at 6:22pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 6:27pm
i know i'm not the only one that sees the advertisement banner for "Scented Hair Extensions?"

Confused
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 6:28pm
Wowzers... I just tried to quote and a bunch of html codes appeared...
A little forum bug I guess.

Anyway, lol@ consistently being shocked when Taylor Swift's age is mentioned. I am glad that I hardly watch mtv and such anymore, it hasn't been worth it anymore since the early 2k's.

That's what happens when killing off people with talent and replacing them with mediocre singers, people that love music lose interest.

And ugh at being spoon fed the information in a book, quite a turn off for people that can and actually love to think for themselves. I'd drop that book like a hot potato as well, can't blame you.

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i know i'm not the only one that sees the advertisement banner for "Scented Hair Extensions?"

Confused

LOL wow... I am just seeing a game advertisement banner at the moment.
Wonder what they will come up with next...   

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:21pm
Rant time:
Okay I actually put into thought into the question that I want to ask the instructor.  I give the the example of the question, concept that I don't understand, then give a (what I thought) a clear explanation of why I think this is the answer but the quiz states that I am incorrect.  Then I inquire why is this wrong and a concise explanation.  What I don't want or like is some robot automated response as if you are the late Ranjiv from Dell Tech support from Bangalore.  That's that sh*t that makes me wanna throw my keys at their head.
Woosah!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

The strangest thing about the author who wrote American Psycho and Less than Zero?  The movies were much more popular than his books.

In American Psycho, he tries to emphasize the need for status, status, status.. this the intricate detail of what's involved.  Since i've been around that crowd, i was surprised at how picky they are about thread counts in the sheets, wear someone bought their suitcases, or bags - and how you are judged by it.. Even the business cards..

If you're going to rent Atlas Shrugged from the library and plan on reading it in detail, you'll have to extend on the date.  She, too is guilty of waaaaay to much detail regarding - not running a railroad - but the railroad POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.

It's as if she picked up a policy and procedure manual from the local rail road company and used most of it in her book...Confused

Damn I hate her already LOL.  But I'm a big girl so I am up for the challenge.  Strangely enough, I am reading a book titled "Cutting for Stone" by Abraham Verghese.  I initially hated it was it started so slow in the book for my liking.  Plus all those medical terms.  I guess what I didn't like about that is that it interrupts me because I would have to look it up and understand the meaning.  But I persevered.  So far I am enjoying it and I only have a couple pages left.  I might finish it tonight.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Rant time:
Okay I actually put into thought into the question that I want to ask the instructor.  I give the the example of the question, concept that I don't understand, then give a (what I thought) a clear explanation of why I think this is the answer but the quiz states that I am incorrect.  Then I inquire why is this wrong and a concise explanation.  What I don't want or like is some robot automated response as if you are the late Ranjiv from Dell Tech support from Bangalore.  That's that sh*t that makes me wanna throw my keys at their head.
Woosah!

Owh, one of those by the book types, the manual edition....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:50pm
^I think this is the instructor first time teaching an online course.  But the weird thing is that the book is straight up confusing as hell, well not really.  I should say that the way the quizzes are set up if too ambiguous and practically several choices would be the right answer.  I had to ask my mother to make some clarifications for me, thank gawd.  She saved me from writing a scathing e-mail LOL and possibility jeopardizing my quasi-academic career.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:09pm
those online teachers should be so grateful to your mom that they didn't get some keys thrown at their heads..

LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:18pm
FINALLY!!

i found a radio station that plays gregorian chants.. 

i liked them when i first heard enigma and their bass beats..

but when i finally heard them without the synthesizers, etc., i found it to be the most calming of all music. 

or.. maybe i like listening to men's voices ..

okay..  it's the men's voices..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12111212121312141215 1276>