BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12071208120912101211 1276>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:31pm
right now, i'm reading "Atlas Shrugged"

it's certainly not a love story - thank gawd, but i'm wondering where it's going.  it's kind of like a mystery novel.  But over 1,000 pages.

trying to figure out "who is john galt?"

how anyone can condense this into a movie is beyond me.

it's not like The Hobbit..
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:34pm
at least with the Hobbit, and Lord of the rings, you have interesting characters, action and adventure.

with Atlas Shrugged, there's the heroine who's fighting in a man's world for a railroad company.  She's beautiful, of course, thin, of course, rich, of course. 

everyone else who is against her is ugly,  or plain looking, of course, fat, of course, and whiney..

the good guys are tall, of course, handsome, of course, rich, of course, and in awe of the beautiful, thin, rich, woman who has no female competitor - just all men who basically who despise her and want to bang her at the same time.

meh, typical..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:37pm
kind of racy for it's time.

this beautiful chick spreads her legs whenever she pleases.. without being married.  pretty "racy" for a
'50's  CLASSIC novel..

at least the author was honest in basically stating that women of all social statuses have been spreading their legs for rich guys since they ever knew the value of money and power..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:06pm
this is so weird.

my SO's aunt has a Tabby cat that sleeps in the bed.  when it's ready for it's nap, it pulls the blankets over its self and logs some zzzzz's..

It's so strange to come up on the bed to see this "lump" under the covers.

one of the maids came in and yanked the sheets off the bed to change them.  The cat jumped and ran out the room. Freaked the maid out because she didn't expect it...

LOL

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:14pm
So my much much much much much much older neighbor has tried to invite me over for coffee a few times, which I politely declined only because my creeper alert went off in my head(Not the really bad kind, just the annoyingly gross creepy old geezer staring kind) and I so happened to have other plans every time(yay me! Didn't even have to tell a harmless lie.) , though my soft side did sense loneliness and considered perhaps visiting and bringing a friend along just in case and to not assume so much, you know, that inner dialogue that really is a monologue that tells you you're exaggerating (but in the back of my mind....I just felt I knew better).

So today,he tried to invite me to some kind of festive event for this evening till the late hours, which I politely declined as I had plans, which was in fact true (but if the plans are cancelled I will plan a night watching movies for all I care). Then he told me about his wife(a relief came over me once he mentioned that, perhaps my instincts were wrong this time, perhaps I'm not as social minded as I thought?Shame on you Raisha, how dare you judge that man?) that will be joining him soon once her pending visa is granted(I was now thinking perhaps mail order bride, though I should not assume but I think I am right.), now my creeper senses were slightly tingling while I politely allowed him to finish his sentence.

He went on about how smart she was and her other qualities and I patiently listened and then out of nowhere he decided to let me know that I look very much like her (DING!DING!DING!DING!DING! (my creeper alert went off).

I was sooo right, my instincts never lie.

To be clear, I realize that old people have feelings too, but this is the old geezer with a fetish type, it's just the dialogue around it and the vibe that gives it the creeper factor.

So yea... uhm no.

My neighborly duty is fulfilled with a friendly chat outside, a smile and a wave, nothing more, nothing less, I'll be that stand-offish yet respectful neighbor.
If the price for kindness is awkwardly uncomfortable creepiness then I kindly decline.

Oh and you know those fake rain checks you pass out trying to be polite?
I hope he won't ever bring that up or that I'll have plans so I won't have to lie in order to not come across as a mean person.

#Disclaimer: I am not an ageist, I am a creepcist(was going to say creepist but according to the urban dictionary (iGoogled) I'd be calling myself a creeper.).
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:09pm
i watched the movie "Prometheus"..

i didn't mind it actually, except, they were using the old "cliche" of "forced oral penetration with an alien slug or snake".. one too many times.

There was "Slither" then "Night of the Creeps", and so many horror movies that kept using it in the late 80's and 90's..

then Ridley Scott brings it back up again.  The moment i saw that white alien snake attack the astronaut scientists - i knew exactly where it was going.  Right down the ol' gullet. and they did.

it was a long movie, and left me wondering..

WTF was that about?

great special effects, and yes, Michael Fassbender made a great android... what a beautiful man - head to toe!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:12pm
okay, i'm on call tonight.

just finished Atlas Shrugged.. it's a long book.. But i have to say, J.R.R. Tolkein's trilogies kept my attention with over 2500 pages..

far better than this book.

I mean really? John Galt gives a speech over the radio that in the first edition of "Atlas Shrugged" was 70 pages long.. a 70 page long speech? in small print?

i think it was a $20M dollar budget for part 1 of the movie..and it only made $4M at the box office.  i think they'd better quit while they're ahead.

Part II - only $3M at the box office.

Oy vey!

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jan 11 2013 at 8:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

So my much much much much much much older neighbor has tried to invite me over for coffee a few times, which I politely declined only because my creeper alert went off in my head(Not the really bad kind, just the annoyingly gross creepy old geezer staring kind) and I so happened to have other plans every time(yay me! Didn't even have to tell a harmless lie.) , though my soft side did sense loneliness and considered perhaps visiting and bringing a friend along just in case and to not assume so much, you know, that inner dialogue that really is a monologue that tells you you're exaggerating (but in the back of my mind....I just felt I knew better).

So today,he tried to invite me to some kind of festive event for this evening till the late hours, which I politely declined as I had plans, which was in fact true (but if the plans are cancelled I will plan a night watching movies for all I care). Then he told me about his wife(a relief came over me once he mentioned that, perhaps my instincts were wrong this time, perhaps I'm not as social minded as I thought?Shame on you Raisha, how dare you judge that man?) that will be joining him soon once her pending visa is granted(I was now thinking perhaps mail order bride, though I should not assume but I think I am right.), now my creeper senses were slightly tingling while I politely allowed him to finish his sentence.

He went on about how smart she was and her other qualities and I patiently listened and then out of nowhere he decided to let me know that I look very much like her (DING!DING!DING!DING!DING! (my creeper alert went off).

I was sooo right, my instincts never lie.

To be clear, I realize that old people have feelings too, but this is the old geezer with a fetish type, it's just the dialogue around it and the vibe that gives it the creeper factor.

So yea... uhm no.

My neighborly duty is fulfilled with a friendly chat outside, a smile and a wave, nothing more, nothing less, I'll be that stand-offish yet respectful neighbor.
If the price for kindness is awkwardly uncomfortable creepiness then I kindly decline.

Oh and you know those fake rain checks you pass out trying to be polite?
I hope he won't ever bring that up or that I'll have plans so I won't have to lie in order to not come across as a mean person.

#Disclaimer: I am not an ageist, I am a creepcist(was going to say creepist but according to the urban dictionary (iGoogled) I'd be calling myself a creeper.).

you know, if that guy were Chris Hemingsworth, Idris Elbis, Jason Statham, hell, i'd play stupid and fall for it.. but this old coot?  Ritle, that fossil is using some serious "retro" material.  I can't tell you how many times i've heard that line.

Don't waste your time, with that health hazard.  you'd give that man a heart attack without even taking your clothes off.  LOL

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

you know, if that guy were Chris Hemingsworth, Idris Elbis, Jason Statham, hell, i'd play stupid and fall for it.. but this old coot?  Ritle, that fossil is using some serious "retro" material.  I can't tell you how many times i've heard that line.

Don't waste your time, with that health hazard.  you'd give that man a heart attack without even taking your clothes off.  LOL

#dies a thousand deaths

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:11am
okay.. this young ex-policeman has been trying to date me for months.  He finally gave up when he finally realized, i'm not attracted to him at all.  He's from New York which i found refreshing compared to the NM "duh" mentality.. other than that? meh..

He claims to have a bachelors degree?

doubt that.. he's an ex-cop and an ex-marine..

when i said something about being an Anglo in a hispanic population?  he asked "what's an anglo?"

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12071208120912101211 1276>
  Share Topic