Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12061207120812091210 1276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Femme...How do they taste? Unjunky candy seems like it might be a tad nasty lol..the junk is the best tasting part right?

LOL  That's what I said!  Sounds......different.  
Sponsored Links

RoxieDream View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoxieDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:04pm
just ordered my first real cake decorating set! i'm so excited! plus my kitchenaid mixer! I'm doing GREAT things this year!!! 
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Femme...How do they taste? Unjunky candy seems like it might be a tad nasty lol..the junk is the best tasting part right?

LOL  That's what I said!  Sounds......different.  

for shame!  both of you!ShockedLOL

Well, they aren't as super sweet as snickers, etc.,  it might take some adjusting.. it would be the same as if i were to eat a name brand candy.. i wouldn't like it because of the nature of the taste buds.. All depends on what you're used to.

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:06pm
Internet @ home was working sporadically for a few months then stopped. Called Verizon today and we're getting a new FREE modem! Yes!

Tonight, we're going rollerskating for my cuzzos double bday celebration! So, I know that it may get hot. I'm going to add some of the ORS serum to Cleo and either ponytail or bun her for protection.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll get the Hubby to trim my ends since he goes in to work later. ENJOY YA WEEKEND!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:26pm
Gooey Butter cake is not bad at all.  Texture wise it reminds me of a collapsed cheesecake or cream cheese that has gotten into the pound cake.  I think my mom former friend made one years before they had a falling out but I can see why I don't consume it often.  Too damn rich. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:28pm
One day, someone is going to invent a healthy alternative to "Starburst" fruit chews.  Man, i like those things!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:29pm
damn.. i thought Shandra was bad, then there was T.J.Howard, and several other trolls..

but this chick is nuttier than a fruit cake..

Veesaid

Vee88

Veemack

Curlque - oh she had to stop that screen name because some one busted her.  Gawd knows how many other names (aliases)..

At first i just thought she would go away.. but no, now she "goes after" certain members. and does a "competitive post"..  If a member she doesn't like or feels threatened by will posts?  there she is right behind them.  competing.

here's one in particular.. until it was pointed out to me by someone else? i didn't even notice it.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/natural-hair-staples_topic352670_page1.html

The moment this one member stopped posting? so did Veemack...now that the cat is out of the bag..i'm sure she'll try a different tack.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:33pm
what's the purpose?  for someone who claims to be gawd fearing and a christian, this chick isn't showing any form of  universal love at all.

it's actually "Kill or be killed"..Stern Smile

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:58pm
I've found my other bags, my hunch was correct, they were in the suitcase in the shed and found some other things I've been looking for.
Haven't worn any nail polish for a while, time to get back to that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:29pm
time to rest tonight.. i don't think i'll do the treadmill.  well, maybe. we'll see.

All that i can say about the holidays is that they can thoroughly jack up ones gym schedule.  Here in Santa fe, there is only one DECENT gym that a person can go to.  And during the winter season they close early.

Thank gawd, i have a treadmill and elliptical trainer at home so i can do my aerobics at any time.  i don't want to think about buying weights.  we move way too much to be lugging those around.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12061207120812091210 1276>
  Share Topic