BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12051206120712081209 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:03am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

okay, this is going to be a really big deal for me.  I am going to Target or the CVS pharmacy to buy "Unreal" candies.

I had a few bags in CA, and couldn't find them anywhere. According to the website, i can buy them at these aforementioned places.  But i hate shopping.  Especially at places like Walmart or Target.

These "unreal" candies.  are natural duplicates of name brand candy without the "junk".. they're also known as "Unjunked Candies"..

Let me find out they making candy "dupes"..I love it! Do they have some "unreal" chocolate? Fill me in..junk like sugar?
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 4:23am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

It never cease to amaze me on how many forums are dedicated to the topics of race, ethnicities, etc.  What is with the fascination of compartmentalizing people?  "Oh he is not considered Maghrebian[sic] because he lacks a curvature in his nose and has a more patrician nose" or some bullsheet of that nature.  I mean are you for real?  It's one thing to learn about your family history and have a sense of where you come from but to obsess about one's whiteness, one's African-ness, who is considered African or European and application of the one-drop rule.  I don't know. 

So why even entertain such threads? I will its say..Its hard out here for an actual black ni**a...and I could see how said black n*g*a might feel some type of way about "others" having the OPTION to claim the title without the inherent perks of blatant racism, disrespect, automatic assumptions of lack of inteligence in all aspects excluding criminal mindedness. Black n**gas cant chose if they want to be black or not. For them its NOT a state of mind or identification related, its a big azz boulder they have to carry on their shoulders while struggling to maintain mind state and identity. I'm black, I dont necessarily represent the feelings i just discussed but there have been times when i thought : It would be nice if I could CHOSE to be white for this interview today!
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:42pm
OMG, my kitten is too much, he is trying to jump up and turn the doorknob
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:43pm
I think he is too tired of staying in my mother's bedroom but it's the only safe place for him to stay when no one can look after him
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

So why even entertain such threads? I will its say..Its hard out here for an actual black ni**a...and I could see how said black n*g*a might feel some type of way about "others" having the OPTION to claim the title without the inherent perks of blatant racism, disrespect, automatic assumptions of lack of inteligence in all aspects excluding criminal mindedness. Black n**gas cant chose if they want to be black or not. For them its NOT a state of mind or identification related, its a big azz boulder they have to carry on their shoulders while struggling to maintain mind state and identity. I'm black, I dont necessarily represent the feelings i just discussed but there have been times when i thought : It would be nice if I could CHOSE to be white for this interview today!

I am not a member of said forums and for me to join said forums would be a waste of time.  I have nothing to contribute and topics like that bores me.  I happen to stumble upon them when I am researching certain authors of books I am reading.  The reason why I do that is because I wanted some clarification on the subject matter that I am reading and to gain a better depth in regards to the author's native country, customs, and relevant events that influenced them to write said book.  That's all *shrugs*.  Besides I see topics in a similar vein on BHM and I rarely bother replying, much less lurk.
eveies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eveies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:29pm
today is a good hair day 

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

okay, this is going to be a really big deal for me.  I am going to Target or the CVS pharmacy to buy "Unreal" candies.

I had a few bags in CA, and couldn't find them anywhere. According to the website, i can buy them at these aforementioned places.  But i hate shopping.  Especially at places like Walmart or Target.

These "unreal" candies.  are natural duplicates of name brand candy without the "junk".. they're also known as "Unjunked Candies"..

Let me find out they making candy "dupes"..I love it! Do they have some "unreal" chocolate? Fill me in..junk like sugar?

it's called "Unreal" also known as "unjunked" candies.  you can't eat them all the time - but they don't have high fructose corn syrup, triglycerides, dyes, etc.  i was going to buy them on Amazon.  $22.00 for a bag of  "unjunked " snickers.. i finally got the nerve up to go to Target? 2/$7.00.  only 3.50.  they have "unjunked" snickers, M&M's M&M's peanut, peanut butter cups, etc.

buying them by mail is 7x what you would pay at CVS Pharmacy, Ralphs or Target.  Check out their website.  They name who their merchants are.

Unreal candies.

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:47pm
I want gummi bears.
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:32am
Nars..I can dig it! Its just that people downplay the struggle..I think it was Anne Coulter wrote a book about how racism no longer exists! How ridiculous! And for the people who are forced to experience it, it can be a frustrating situation to say the least..a part of racism is the systematic elimination of the original black man..ie Let us all kill ourselves with drugs, violence and AIDS and replace us with a version "they" deem more attractive (lighter skin) and acceptable that has not only African but equal and eventually more parts of European genealogy. Anyway Ima leave you alone cus you clearly arent feeling the topic and I can completely respect that!
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:34am
Femme...How do they taste? Unjunky candy seems like it might be a tad nasty lol..the junk is the best tasting part right?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12051206120712081209 1276>
  Share Topic