BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12011202120312041205 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:43pm
I can tell 2013 will be an interesting year.  I will have no social life at all at the first three months.  Not like I don't have one in the first place.  *sigh*
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:46pm
trying to find good pics of James McAvoy.  i really liked him in the movie "Wanted".. but even in all of the hundreds of pics i've looked at, i just can't seem to catch that "look".. ah well..

he's still a good looking kid.  I was never photogenic either... to be honest, i was never any-genic..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:48pm
long day for xmas.  i had call. was seeing patients from 1:00 p.m. to about 9:00 p.m.  i just don't get these folks that come into the E.R., i get called in to see them, and the first stupid thing out of their mouth is: "Oh, it's such a shame you have to work on Xmas"..

I'm thinking to myself: Well if you hadn't waltzed your big as&*&* through those doors, i wouldn't BE here, now would i?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:59pm
and then you have those patients that come down from the floors with all of their relatives - Like i want to meet them.

So, the transporter brings them in an electronic hospital bed.  The lab is only wide enough to fit my machinery and the bed.  But no, the patient's relatives try to squeeze their great big butts in the room with this kind of weird smile on their faces - especially the females.. 

I usually say, "Excuse me, but could you sit out in the lobby? or wait outside?  There isn't enough room for anyone else in here but the patient."

They keep smiling and squeezing their way into the room, damn near breaking the handles off of the bed during the process, and shoving my machinery against the patient.

once they finally can't squeeze in any further and are squished against the wall? the first thing out of the mom's mouth is: "We just want to make sure we're not in the way".. hee hee..

Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 25 2012 at 11:00pm
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

ooops!

sorry BBG!  happy belated birthday..

that's what i get for being so caught up at work, i can't look beyond my nose.

the kitten sounds cute!  and.... it sounds like you guys are total football fans.

i named my strays something they represented when i kept animals around the house.  thus, i had a cat named "Bump"..

because he sat around like a bump on a log.. until feeding time, of course.

Thanks
and yeah we are, every time we say his name to someone or talk about him we have to say the cat not the QB, lol
Sabella Adam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabella Adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:30pm
Why why whyyyyyy did I cut my hair?!?!
Because relaxing killed it all and my scalp aswell? Yes, but looking at myself in the mirror now and seeing my bald head, I kinda miss the dead-relaxed hair..

- Oh well, I guess I'll be happy for doing this when my hair finally grows out .
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:09am

trying to find good pics of James McAvoy.  i really liked him in the movie "Wanted".. but even in all of the hundreds of pics i've looked at, i just can't seem to catch that "look".. ah well..

he's still a good looking kid.  I was never photogenic either... to be honest, i was never any-genic..

Have you become photogenic? I am and have always been non photogenic..idk what it is but it irks me, and if you know some tricks, please share, lol..my so says i try to hard
eveies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eveies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 12:57am
i love it when I'm out and someone asks me about how to take care of there hair, or what i do to my hair. :D
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

Have you become photogenic? I am and have always been non photogenic..idk what it is but it irks me, and if you know some tricks, please share, lol..my so says i try to hard

No, i've never become photogenic.. back in the day, I only did runway work, or live demos in sports modeling. (The Health Rider), and the Gazelle in malls. 

I've learned that the camera will never do my ugly mug any favors - so i just shun cameras like a vampire runs from daylight. 

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:45pm
I will never understand folks that last minute shop, especially around the holidays. 

I really need to start working out again.  How in the hell can I "pull" a muscle while climbing the stairs?  FML indeed.  I need to check out the gym near my home.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12011202120312041205 1276>
  Share Topic