BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12001201120212031204 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:49pm
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:30pm
I must check the random everyday thoughts thread more often!
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 6:52am
Sooo happy

So two days ago was my birthday and blah (I didn't do anything but study for finals, lol) and yesterday morning my mother tells me that when I come home from taking my final, she has a surprise for me, because I got my birthday present earlier (my digital camera).

I get home around 8PMish (ugh, NYC subway problems) and I see a litter box on the floor and kitten food. She got the family a kitten. I was such a great surprise and I am so happy because we wanted one for such a long time.

My mom knew she was going to adopt a kitten since a couple days ago and was able to keep that secret from me. This is huge because normally she's not very good at this, at least not with me, I can tell when she hiding something (maybe it's because I had finals and was a tad bit stressed).

Nonetheless, it is a male kitten and his name is Eli. We named him after the NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning, because he's our favorite football player on our football team
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:19pm
Whelp!

12/21/2012.. the day of CATASTROPHE!

the second coming of christ!
 armaggedon!
 wormwood!
the sun was supposed to turn to blood!
the earth's pizza crust was supposed to shift!
disaster upon disaster!
castastrophe!
mayhem!
chaos!
the world would end!

and what happened? 

well apparently, one of the coyotes had too many seeds and their diet and farted out by the wood pile in my back yard...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:21pm
and they even made a movie about this silliness..

well, not about the coyote fart - but about this fateful day!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:21pm
actually, this "fart-ful" day..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:23pm
This facility that i'm working at right now is run by the catholic church.  We receive an "e-prayer" (a prayer by email to gawd) every week.

I was busted when one of the Mon Senor's overheard me call this place the "Holy Roller Hospital"..

Ermm

LOL
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:16pm
HAPPY BELATED BAJA AND CONGRATS ON THE FAMILY KITTY!!

Finished all the Christmas shopping for the boychild!!! Yess!! Tomorrow- Household chores. Monday- Christmas dinner prep and cook and cookies! LATE NIGHT WRAPPING!
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:16am
^ Thank you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:06pm
ooops!

sorry BBG!  happy belated birthday..

that's what i get for being so caught up at work, i can't look beyond my nose.

the kitten sounds cute!  and.... it sounds like you guys are total football fans.

i named my strays something they represented when i kept animals around the house.  thus, i had a cat named "Bump"..

because he sat around like a bump on a log.. until feeding time, of course.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12001201120212031204 1276>
  Share Topic