Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12661267126812691270 1276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:28pm
Another strange incident took place about an hour later. In our rich white neighborhood near the Mexico border.

we have a neighbor who owns 5 golden retrievers. Untrained, golden retrievers.  He just left them out in the back of his pick up truck.

A woman came walking down the lane, and they came after her.  She was pissed, but had enough sense to scream and run.  I think they bit her.

there was also a stray dog that was walking nearby, and apparently, they ganged up on the dog and bit him.  the owner of the dogs saw the wounded stray, picked it up, and carried it into his house.

the woman later came back to track his address...

The owner was slicker than owl sh&*&*t.  He called his daughter and son-in-law to help him pile all of the dogs back into the truck, and took off. The son-in-law and daughter drove up in their Porsche Cayenne with their golden retriever in tow.

animal control showed up an hour later.. which was stupid.  The dogs and the owners were gone by that time.

And with this being Mexico, they could care less. 

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:30pm
He does this every time a neighbor complains about his dogs.

These Mexicans show up an hour later, drive around the neighborhood a couple of times, then take off.  As if showing up and taking off is going to make a difference??Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:07am
white folks say the most naive sh*&*t when they are around "their own" and what's worse? Because none of them have experienced discrimination, they will whole-heartedly  agree with the fool who makes these statements.

An old retired doctor was a patient i was seeing.  Me being black, he just had to say this: 

Black people are just too emotional which is why they don't "get along" in our society."

Yes, his dumb as** was corrected.

Femme: And what are WE emotional about?  I believe what you've stated is a misnomer.  We are NOT an emotional people.  But we are the Race of Resistance.  We are the only culture and others that are similar to us - that have stood up for ourselves when everyone sat on their butts and let whites rule.

We are SENSITIVE to how we are treated.  Trust me, I had my sign fighting for the right to sit at the front of the bus at the age of 6.  Where were you?

The only difference between you and i sir?  I care, and you don't..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 16 2014 at 11:09am
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:35pm
Yeah, every black citizen in america is just "getting emotional". There's just no way it could have anything to do with actual injustices and discrimination, or anything. Shocked
The fact that anyone should even have to point out how foolish a statement that was proves just how disconnected, oblivious, and ignorant some white ppl can be and insist on staying. When you try to point out reality to them, u get called emotional, or a reverse racist. in the end they just want stay in denial and sit in fairyland. Glad you pulled the delusionalist back to reality.Clap

Edited by pinkecube - Mar 16 2014 at 9:37pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 7:45pm
we african americans may know him as William Pharrell..

but to white people he is known  as "That black guy with the Stupid hat"..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 7:47pm
some white folks at work were "offended" that William Pharrell didn't "dress up" for the Oscars.

Instead, according to them - he had on a "Sweat Suit and that Stupid Hat"..

interesting..
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 1:49pm
Something about the Grammys doesn't seem authentic to me.  No desire to expound on it at the present moment but maybe later on.  I saw a pic of Pharrell's hat and to me it is just a reflection of his quirky style, not like he is meeting world leaders for fcuk sakes.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:59am
whelp!

another one bites the dust.  These mexican chicks really need to hang it up. i swear.

One of them befriended me at work.. she learned that i'm basically a world traveler, so she says: "I'm not from here, i'm from East L.A." okay.. that's where all of her relatives are from, she had some down here, and moved here with them.

This is basically showing me, that she, like many of her culture - can't go to the bathroom, unless they have their relatives with them.

Then she texts me saying that she wants to travel like myself.. okay.. (not gonna happen unless she brings her band of relatives with her or unless she's going back to East LA.

Then she tells me she wants to watch her diet and workout like me - but she's constantly eating high fat foods, and drinks like a fish when she's off work.. (but she's catholic)..

When she's at work, she likes to "visit" other departments.  She'll text me and ask me if i'm busy. "yes, i'm busy".. Then she'll trot her fat as*s over to where i'm working sit down and "hang out" while i'm trying to get patients done. (that is SO f*&*cking annoying)..

when she's busy and i'm running past her dept on an errand, she'll say she's busy - and i keep moving.

Then finally, she, like most females - tried to pull the "who has the bigger d*ck" routine.

She was making up an excuse not to work out, whereas i let her know that there were people out there who had it tougher than her. Hell, some folks (like myself) were shot at and still made it to the gym - and there's no excuse for not working out that night.

What did dumbas*s have to say?  "I ALMOST went to jail twice!!"

okay... so you're real tough hombre.. you ALMOST went to jail twice.. but you can't get that great big pancakey looking as** to the gym once.  okay.. i gotcha..

I texted why that was even brought up?  no answer..

I left her alone.. 

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 30 2014 at 11:00am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:00am
then i get this stupid pic of a couple of otters holding hands with a caption that stated: Otters hold hands to ensure they don't drift apart.

Really?

Whelp!  I'm done.  If you can't answer a question i put to you, and you're sending a cute pic of otters as a response.. then i'm done.

where are the mature women around here??
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

then i get this stupid pic of a couple of otters holding hands with a caption that stated: Otters hold hands to ensure they don't drift apart.

Really?

Whelp!  I'm done.  If you can't answer a question i put to you, and you're sending a cute pic of otters as a response.. then i'm done.

where are the mature women around here??

Lol LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12661267126812691270 1276>
  Share Topic