Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12651266126712681269 1276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

This one older gentleman is getting on my nerves.

He'll work out on some gym equipment, and in between sets, get off the gym equipment look dead at me, and stare until his heart's content.  It's like he has this amazing sense of entitlement of just staring. he not only stands there. He'll walk over to where i am, and stare a couple of feet away.. and he does it with his hands on his hips.  Seriously??

I get so uncomfortable when he does that? I just put back on my huge sweat shirt, or walk out of his "line of sight" in between my sets.  When i look directly back at him? He quickly looks away.. Like most of the guys there.Ouch

His wife works out there.  Apparently, she's nothing to look at.. And when she does show up he'll stare but he's much more sneakier about it.

He'll wait until she's away  on another piece of equipment or in the bathroom..

He sound like a creeper or maybe he is feeling some kind of way that you are in better shape than he ever will.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:52am

There are 4 careers in my observation that work their personnel 24/7:

Military

Hospitals

Prostitution

Slavery

I've personally experienced 3 out of 4 these jobs..

I feel you on the hospital front.  But I noticed from not only from my experience but from others who work in the healthcare setting, there is the sense of "It's not my job sentiment" across the board.  Like if you see something that displeases you or isn't done the right way, why not do it yourself instead of loudly complaining that it isn't in your job description.  And just typing that made me realize that I am full of sh*t *lol*. When I was working retail, I fcuking flat out refuse to clean a sh*tty bathroom.  Ain't enough money in the world to get me to do that and they have the nerve not to provide the proper equipment to clean a feces-covered stall?  They can kiss the blackest part of my ass with that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:53am

I won't say which of those jobs i've worked?

but if i make it in this hospital in the next 12 years?  On my anniversary cake i'm have them write:

Twelve Years a Slave

Of the other 2 careers left? i will not post on the internet..

(I needed the money)..

Well can you speak on the military experience?LOL
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:18pm

yeah, Joseph Levitt played it, Nars..Wink.. In this movie, he portrays an italian stud with a Jersey accent.  Scarlett Johannsen plays the love interest, and Julianne Moore plays a "cougar"..

He seems to be pretty comfortable with his sexuality on camera, which i'm sure all celebrities are.  In this movie? There's pretty much, he goes bar-none - at least with the "gestures" while watching p-o-r-n.

Funny BHM will not allow you to use certain words on a forum - yet they allow flaming, e-lynching, e-attacks, vendor posts, spamming and anything else under the sun. but you better not spell p-o-r-n..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Mar 01 2014 at 7:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

He sound like a creeper or maybe he is feeling some kind of way that you are in better shape than he ever will.

Most of those old rich men are like this.. They will get themselves a "ring side seat" right across from a person on certain equipment.  And pretend they are working out or "looking around"..  What i've done to many of them is give them the 15 foot stare.  You look at them, but not directly at them, just a couple of inches above their head with a dead-pan look on your face.  Freaks them out.  They don't know if you're staring back at them, or what.

Usually, if i don't feel like covering up, i just give that stare back in their direction.  They do one of 2 things.  They jump and get off the equipment, or stop staring and get off the equipment.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:28pm

I won't say which of those jobs i've worked?

but if i make it in this hospital in the next 12 years?  On my anniversary cake i'm have them write:

Twelve Years a Slave

Of the other 2 careers left? i will not post on the internet..

(I needed the money)..

Well can you speak on the military experience?LOL

Funny, you should say that?  in the military, prostitution is usually involved...LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 7:29pm

Ain't enough money in the world to get me to do that and they have the nerve not to provide the proper equipment to clean a feces-covered stall?  They can kiss the blackest part of my ass with that.

LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 2:58pm
I have been seriously thinking about going back to school to get a MS or even an BS in biomedical engineering.  But where to begin I am kind of overwhelmed and the math portion kind of intimidates me but I really need to get a grip on my anxiety in general.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:18pm
white privilege, it never ceases to amaze me...

I was driving down our street in a upper middle class neighborhood - all white and yeah, i'm the only black person there.

These people were blocking the street - having a conversation.  I just came back from the gym after a lousy workout. And there's an SUV in the middle of the street and two people standing in the way of on-coming traffic speaking to the driver.

I slowed down and honked, and the driver waved good by to the white couple dumb-as**s couple who kept on talking.  They slowly stepped out of the way, but only so far.  This small gap gave me an opportunity to go through and i did.  I hit the gas and sped through. 

the white male decided in all of his stupidity, to hit my car window with his hand.  The couple didn't think in a thousand years that i would stop. and i did.  I reversed by SUV back up to them as they hurriedly tried to get into their car.  His wife must have recognized me from the gym - or just saw an angry black woman - said "oh sh**t".. got out of the car and started heading back to the house...

I put the window down and asked: "You wanna try hitting my car again, b**tch???"

Well, he turned pale, and said in this whiny voice: "Well, you almost ran me over..."

I said quite plainly: "Well you shouldn't have your stupid f&*&ckig as*s in the middle of the street!"

He realized his wife was already running back to the owner's house, and started running back there as well..I called him a Jack Ass, and let him know i would do more damage to him than my car.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 4:19pm
the funny part?  I was so pissed after calling him a Jack As**s for the let last time, that i didn't realize i had left my car in reverse while cussing him out..

Had to think about that before shifting into drive.

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12651266126712681269 1276>
  Share Topic