Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12641265126612671268 1276>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:45pm
these mexican females should stop this before they cause harm to themselves.

I've been working out in this gym for about a year. Hell, it's pretty much the only high-end gym we have.

One girlfriend and her boyfriend comes in here pretty much 3- 4 times a week.  Just as i do..  She had very little tone, no breasts..

fast forward 3 months later, she's walking in here with muscles in her breath, and implants "out to there"..

She gave me this "look" as if to say: "You all aren't the only ones with muscles".. true..

But when you start having organ failure, hair falling out, and walking around looking like Donald Trump with Tits - i'm sure you'll feel differently..

Now, since you're on the stuff.. You better STAY on the stuff - thanks to your steroided boyfriend.  Everyone sees that crazy "morph" you just did in 3 months - you'll have to keep it up...

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:46pm
i cannot go to the gym tonight.. just can't..

my period is coming, i can feel it..

plus i'm pms'ing.. thus, i'm feeling needy, irritated, and extremely shy if i'm stared at too long.

All i can say is, thank Fruit of the Loom for big t-shirts..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:50pm
This one older gentleman is getting on my nerves.

He'll work out on some gym equipment, and in between sets, get off the gym equipment look dead at me, and stare until his heart's content.  It's like he has this amazing sense of entitlement of just staring. he not only stands there. He'll walk over to where i am, and stare a couple of feet away.. and he does it with his hands on his hips.  Seriously??

I get so uncomfortable when he does that? I just put back on my huge sweat shirt, or walk out of his "line of sight" in between my sets.  When i look directly back at him? He quickly looks away.. Like most of the guys there.Ouch

His wife works out there.  Apparently, she's nothing to look at.. And when she does show up he'll stare but he's much more sneakier about it.

He'll wait until she's away  on another piece of equipment or in the bathroom..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 13 2014 at 7:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:18pm
and then we have the interracial couple, that i call Boscoe and Fido..

Boscoe is a large AA male, who's obviously on steroids.  He stands 6'4" and HUGE.

Fido is his mate, is a stubby short thing possibly korean, standing at full height - 4'9".. and thinks she's a powerhouse.. okay..

yeah, she pays the cost to be the boss..

When they first came into the gym, i was taken aback.  he walks in wearing his hoodie over his head - and so did she.  Except, she didn't realize she looks like a little Jawa from Star Wars when her hood is on.

For several months, both of them only glared at me.  After a while Boscoe became bolder..

while i was having a conversation with one of my co workers who goes to this gym and laughed about something - Boscoe thought it was directed at him.  Hell, he was only <2feet away.  So, he leans over in my direction while in the middle of his exercise and quickly says: "Have a seat!" and Fido, walks over and chuckles looking at me.

My coworker and i ignored them both and kept talking/laughing about the "work situation"..

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 13 2014 at 9:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:29pm
Now, looks like Boscoe is regretting his actions.  I also speak to another male in the gym.  We didn't really befriend each other until after about 2 years of me being there off/on.

This male is a Huge Hispanic man. probably also on steroids.  But he's funny/kind of - and respectful.

Boscoe sees that the 2 males that i speak to usually give me a hug before we converse.

For some reason within the last couple of months? Boscoe and Fido don't work out together..  Boscoe comes into the gym an hour before Fido, and works out.  Apparently, Boscoe doesn't like being alone.  And now, before she comes in?  He's tried getting my attention.

He's trying the usual approaches that will save him embarrassment if he isn't acknowledged in public.   Walking close by and "slight nod" or a whispered: "Was sup, Was up??" within ear shot, or if i'm talking the the other guy - he comes near and whistles to distract us, or after i've finished conversing with one of the guys - Boscoe will come right next to me and clear his throat loudly..

and of course, when Fido, shows up? all is well.  He still stares when Fido isn't looking, and there are times, he will make her do an exercise - and leave her to come over to where i am and stare - then come back to her when she's done with her set.

LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 9:32pm
Boscoe is learning.. that he's been looking in the wrong direction when it comes to AA women.  Thus, he gave up on  US..

When he finds the one that isn't stereotypical - or opposite of the very "type" he hates or what he finds "embarrassing"?  He doesn't even have the balls to implement a decent "approach" strategy..

He's learning to understand, maybe he should have waited.. or he was looking in the wrong places.. there's plenty of fit/well-educated black women out there.. All he had to do was pull his head out of his as*s to find one..

LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Feb 13 2014 at 9:34pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:15pm
There are 4 careers in my observation that work their personnel 24/7:

Military

Hospitals

Prostitution

Slavery

I've personally experienced 3 out of 4 these jobs..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 9:17pm
I won't say which of those jobs i've worked?

but if i make it in this hospital in the next 12 years?  On my anniversary cake i'm have them write:

Twelve Years a Slave

Of the other 2 careers left? i will not post on the internet..

(I needed the money)..

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Just watched "Looper" with Joseph Gordon Levitt.. i like this guy..

But i find it strange that he says he's pegged as the "skinny" guy, or the "cute" guy.

I guess that's why he directed/produced this movie: Don Jon.  He said he was always "looked over" for sex/romantic scenes..

thus, he made his own movie.. and my goodness, it's just almost graphic sex.

I can see that because I remember when I first saw him on Roseanne, where he played DJ's weird friend and then I saw him again on 3rd Rock from the Sun.  When he has been acting ever since he was a kid, it is kind of hard to shake off this image.   Plus it is going to be a hard sell when you played a "geek" to a portray a stud.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

these mexican females should stop this before they cause harm to themselves.

I've been working out in this gym for about a year. Hell, it's pretty much the only high-end gym we have.

One girlfriend and her boyfriend comes in here pretty much 3- 4 times a week.  Just as i do..  She had very little tone, no breasts..

fast forward 3 months later, she's walking in here with muscles in her breath, and implants "out to there"..

She gave me this "look" as if to say: "You all aren't the only ones with muscles".. true..

But when you start having organ failure, hair falling out, and walking around looking like Donald Trump with Tits - i'm sure you'll feel differently..

Now, since you're on the stuff.. You better STAY on the stuff - thanks to your steroided boyfriend.  Everyone sees that crazy "morph" you just did in 3 months - you'll have to keep it up...

Ewww gross.  Anabolic steroids make me uncomfortable to say the least.  When I read that it can cause acne, I was like no thank you, I can easily get that when I have a all starch diet and minimal bowel movement.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12641265126612671268 1276>
  Share Topic