FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12291230123112321233 1281>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 8:26pm
uggg never again
Sponsored Links

shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 1:26am
Been saying for the longest while how I gotta return to the gym. Will definitely be doing so in May before my body gets fed up and divorces me. 
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 6:36pm
can't stand lairs
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 7:58pm
I'm so tired of being a broke university student. Can't wait to start working again so I can start travelling again. My passport has been collecting dust.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 9:07pm
I'm beginning to think the majority of Black men... (not even gonna go there)
Hell. Like why is it always the worst looking ones thinking they are better than Black women...?
Who would use an excuse of being cheated on as a way to justify not dating Black women...
Not like i want them but i just wonder really?
Then they're with the sloppiest crackhead looking white women
i guess that's what they deserve.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by AmberColour AmberColour wrote:

I'm beginning to think the majority of Black men... (not even gonna go there)
Hell. Like why is it always the worst looking ones thinking they are better than Black women...?
Who would use an excuse of being cheated on as a way to justify not dating Black women...
Not like i want them but i just wonder really?
Then they're with the sloppiest crackhead looking white women
i guess that's what they deserve.

The funny part regarding the women they choose?  They think they have the "ultimate prize"..I mean really?  Many of them are pretty scary, fat, hell hags - or the extreme.. strippers..

IceT has a stripper named Cocoa whose been passed around like an eskimo wife.. Looks as if she's had more botox injections to stop an elephant dead in it's tracks, + weave, and a lacefront if the weave fails.. and he has the nerve to say: "All black women can kiss my as&*&*"  then he had the nerve to say that the reason why black women hate black men so much? is because every woman "wants" a  black man.. Confused

I don't believe he is speaking for "every woman".. i think he's only repeating what his white stripper wife is telling him behind closed doors.  She wants black men..thus, She  can have 'em..

To me?  Most black men are too childish, self-centered, insecure, egotistical, and petty for me to be bothered with them.  I found myself trying to accommodate them, than they were trying to make the relationship work.

If all else fails when they can't get that ultimate (bleach) blonde.. they go for the Asians..Confused

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 11:13pm
I have been feeling the same way about black men as well, many of them especially the young ones have issues an act as if they are in their own racial group. Their favorite rappers tells them he only likes "exotic" women so they like a bunch of sheep have to get one too. It's quite sad, what they consider exotic in a woman...they don't possess themselves. Self hate is crazy.
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:28am
They do act like they're their own group.
when they bash on Black women they forget Black women raised them... And alone for the most part.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 11:12pm
I was reading a tidbit about the White House Corespondent's Dinner and in the article they mention a tweet from Sarah Palin and she says something along the lines "While the rest of America is busting their asses, the White House is throwing themselves a #nerdprom" or something to that effect.  I don't know about the rest of you but there is something off-putting about a grown woman using that term.  Just ewww... Anyway that is just me. 
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 5:19pm
Enjoyed catching up with the rants, some hilarious.

And @Femme, wow your body's been through a lot, good that you've been able to find your balance. And you're right a lot of information and activities are available for free if mind and body are open to it.

Hmm...I have no ran(t)dom thoughts to offer as of yet.

I'll be back

(And yes I did "type" that in an Arnold voice, so if you could be so kind to read it that way in your mind or out loud if you fancy that will be nice. Thanks in advance.)
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12291230123112321233 1281>
  Share Topic