FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12271228122912301231 1281>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 10:33pm
i am now working in a laboratory with 3 other white females.  i refuse to call them "women" because they don't deserve that title.

When they don't like someone, they talk vehemently about them, and how they can't stand them - and, of course, the moment that person walks into the room, they turn right around and kiss all up in their as*&*s..Unhappy

I remember i used to love being 2 faced when i was younger.  I thought it was a "sense of power" believing that i was actually "playing" people and they never knew about it.  You know, how "cool" it looks on t.v.?

Well, it's not cool. 

And never underestimate everyone's intelligence.  Some people are smarter than you and can see through the smoke screen.

and yeah.. if they are a "woman" like myself? they don't play the game.  All 3 of them got their feelings hurt because i called them 2 faced.

One of them said she didn't like being called 2 faced..

WTF else am i going to call you?  "Honest?"

nope..

Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 6:53pm
Loving the musings up in here.

Totally agree about the information regarding healthy living.

There is so much that we take for granted or do not read in to enough, like which vitamins and minerals are beneficial to certain achievements or prevention and how much of the vitamins and minerals we need and which food combinations are the best to reach the daily dosage and which ways are best to prepare certain foods and not to forget what is lacking and where supplements can be necessary and how many of the supplements(if multiple) are needed per supplement for a healthy balance.

My nails were quite weak plus I was a nail biter and because my nails were weak it was easy to continue biting them.

Since I've researched and realized what was lacking in my diet, one of the things I am using now are biotin supplements, because I don't eat organ meat or apple syrup which contain a high dosage of biotin and that is one of the things that's very beneficial for nails among other things.

My nails are now much stronger, I have stopped biting them and they are retaining length, sure they still tear or break now and then, but more because the potato knife mistook my nail for vegetable(ok maybe I am not used to them at this length and I am still learning to cope lol), even had to cut down the nail of my right middle finger down to my fingertip, which is annoying because my manicures will not have the same oomph for a while , or I'd have to get a manicure tip for that one, but point is that researching things and applying them can be so beneficial.

Also simple things like drinking a glass of water with every meal which will help with a quicker achievement of the daily amount of water intake.

Or how adding peppers (mainly cayenne pepper) to foods can spice(lol...pun intended) up the metabolism.

There is just so much information out there. People will just have to prioritize.

Especially those that naturally have odds against them, like low energy due to a(n iron) deficiency or more, they will have to do the extra research so that they can get enough energy to lead a more active life style and in the process lose(if overweight) maintain(if not at a life threatening weight) or gain weight(if underweight).

I am far from perfect, but I refuse to not at least try to live a healthier life.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

breathing a sigh of relief that the terrorists at the Boston Marathon were White and Russian.

I always watch the news and hope it's not a black person

Yep.. my SO is white, and when ever there's some breaking news of some one acting a fool with a gun, he and i kind of wait.. when they show a picture of a white suspect, he cracks up laughing when i just say:  "Oh thank gawd!"LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:52pm
i'm with you there, Ritle.

i see the african american athletes on t.v... they have the "best of the best" teaching them how to eat, how to exercise, etc.  What bothers me is when they stop performing.  Some of them i'm proud of.. they keep themselves up.  Many of them who know better - just let themselves go and expect a suit to cover up all that flab.  Charles Barkley is one of them. 

They have the ways and the means to keep it up - but still make excuses.

Confused

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 8:57pm
at least you try..

too many ladies depend on hair/nails/makeup/clothes to "keep themselves up"

I distinctly remember going into african braid shops/beauty salons, hispanic, white, whatever culture.  Sure as you're born.  those who couldn't afford a car payment - but could pay for getting their hair dyed blonde, or hair weaves/extensions.  where always there on time w/o fail.

There were quite a few episodes where most of the those females (all cultures) couldn't even fit in the damn salon chair.  I've seen it happen quite a few times where they "wedged" themselves into it, but needed help getting pulled out of the chair by 2 or 3 people.

But they had great hair and nails at the end of the appt..

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 2:58pm
I was "feeling myself" today and got a compliment, yay lol.

@Femme Unless they're out of the game and not receiving money for their achievements I do think top athletes should keep themselves up or get out of the game. But to be honest I mainly side eye someone with the money to do stuff being too critical toward people that can not afford personal trainers and the likes.

But at the same time, when you have the money to get so many things done a healthy way without breaking the bank and aren't doing it, it does raise a brow as well.

I do have to say that wanting to keep yourself up can be a good thing because in the end that is what will help you appreciate yourself in a way so that once you are ready to tackle the health issues you won't have to deal with the weight of extra depression hanging over you because you can't leave the house at least looking 10 percent of the person you know you are or can be from the outside every day.
At the same time though, the type of people I think you are referring to often over do it and end up looking cheap for a whole lot of money.

That's a shame, not being able to fit in to a chair. I do understand that things are difficult, especially not really knowing where to begin, but it's so unfortunate once it gets that far. And you are right, with the amount of money that goes in to some things you'd hope some of it would go in to improving oneself.

It all comes down to wanting it enough, with an exception of those that are dealing with obstacles whether it be financial, physical,emotional or all three, because then thinking that just wanting it enough is the key is too short sided and unfair. Life can give some people a smack down, more than other people. But in general the key is to take small steps, then it will be easier to achieve certain things.

Another problem is the double standard on eating disorders, people that are too skinny are just as unhealthy as people that are way too fat but they will only be judged as hard once they've reached skeletal status and are close to dying. This puts extra pressure on the overweight people and makes it harder to lose it because even when physically active they are judged while doing it, damn if you do damn if you don't. Plus over eating can just as much be an eating disorder as starving oneself and in some cases overweight people are starving themselves too but people will not be able to physically tell or assume they are losing it the healthy way or they end up gaining because the body goes in to starvation mode and once something does enter the body the body ends up holding on to whatever went in and they end up gaining anyway.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 9:56pm
yep, you're right, Ritle.

I guess i must have wanted it bad.  In order to train, you don't need a personal trainer.  i was told when i first went into this "hole in the wall gym", that i would never be a bodybuilder.  I knew the guy was right - or at least i believed him.

When you want it bad enough?  You'll do whatever it takes to get in shape.  If you remember the chick in Clint Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby?  She couldn't afford supplements, etc., but she stole left overs from her customer's tables?  If you want it that bad..yes. It can be done.

I went to the library, studied, carried those books like they were my bibles. They were free for at least 3 weeks. i'd wait and re-check them out over and over again.

The best book at the time was "Arnold Scharzeneggers Encyclopedia of BodyBuilding." i was with a dead-beat husband for whom i was working and supporting him to go to college.

I scrimped and saved until one day, i bought that book. Many "hole in the wall gyms" in CA, are now defunct - but i will say this.  I didn't care if i didn't have much, as least i always made enough to afford my gym membership. 

Gave up pretty much everything to for my recovery, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.  There are free support groups out there. O.A. (Overeaters Anonymous was my staple)..

There are lots of men out there, that have the same mentality i did and still have.  Unfortunately, i don't see in females as much.  Being healthy is a high priority.  It doesn't guarantee a long life, but it helps.  What i've noticed is most females are more concerned about being cute - not healthy.

The sidewalk is free.  use it to walk and run on.

The mountains are free, hike 'em.

The gym isn't cheap, but hell, give up snacks.

The floor is free, do pushups, sit ups, etc.,

The park is free... do some cartwheels..

the wind is free, breathe it..

Aerobics doesn't mean, having a class to exercise with a trainer.. the word "Aerobic" means "moving of air"..

basically?  move your as**s..

The library is free.. exercise/aerobic videos/dvd's can be rented.. Everyone can't be a bodybuilder..but everyone can be healthy, if that's the priority.

I never had a personal trainer, started out obese, ended up anorexic (modeling), had to relearn how to eat..came out comfortable then took it a step further and became a competitive bodybuilder.. No one trained me..i watched, learned, researched, read, and read some more.. listened, watched, experimented, and repeat.

Did natural shows, made the pro's, and stopped.. now i just maintain, stay fit, healthy and sexy. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 10:22pm
man, it's been a long day..

I don't mean to generalize? but why are NY Jews so damn difficult?  They lie for no reason, extremely emotional, say one thing do another (schedule for an appt. then change it at the last minute), and they are the ones that don't have a damn thing wrong with them.

Confused
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2013 at 11:16pm
never been this happy about my bday feels good
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 9:08pm
watching my SO watch basketball.

Balls, balls, balls... men are constantly chasing after a ball, like a dog..

They hit them, kick them, chase them, throw them...

For millions and millions of dollars, men will chase a ball..

even though they have 2 of their own.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12271228122912301231 1281>
  Share Topic