Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12021203120412051206 1276>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:45pm
wonder how long my hair is under this sew in 
Sponsored Links

Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:06am
Femme..I dont/cant imagine you being "ugly", I dislike referring to anyone as such. Honestly, I picture you as a tall dark brown skin middle age average build chick with kinky twists and scrubs, dont ask me why Can I see how you look?
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 1:08am
I am completely clueless to the point system on here, i dont get it! What do they stand for? Is it a ranking thing? Do you get points if people like your comment? Or is it when you comment that points are rewarded? Whats a free post?
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:52pm
thanks Yumyum,

yes i am middle aged, but far from average when it comes to the build. i'm built like Serena Williams with bigger arms, wide back small waist, and a  smaller, tighter, butt.  As for looks, i like to make fun of myself.. i am complimented on my black indian features every damn day i'm at work.

plus, at the gym, i get hit on by older white rich men, or white college boys or younger men of all cultures except black guys - they always want me to "come to them" - go figure...Confused

i'm a tomboy. but from what i gather from folks at work and the gym.. i guess i'm not as average looking as i'd like to think.  Anyway, i don't ever want to walk around thinking i am the "sh&*t"..

when i was younger, i did that quite a bit..when i got into the modeling game, i learned very quickly - there are folks out there that have "beauty" on lock-down. we're talking "uber-beautiful"..Ouch

As for the hair? i'm wigging it with shoulder length kinky curly wigs, while my 4c hair grows out.  Beneath the wig, my hair is collar bone length when stretched.

So, no soft body and big belly here!  i work out and diet too hard to accept that kind of fate.LOL

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 29 2012 at 2:54pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Yumyum28 Yumyum28 wrote:

I am completely clueless to the point system on here, i dont get it! What do they stand for? Is it a ranking thing? Do you get points if people like your comment? Or is it when you comment that points are rewarded? Whats a free post?

oh yes, it's a "ranking" thing.  i forgot where you get the chart, but there's a system.  Ranking really means nothing on BHM.  Some vendors, and beauticians will join and post (or do what is known as "free post)  a lot to make lurkers think they've been on BHM for a long time, due to their "rank".

a free post is when a member just posts anything to get points for ranking.

when i became a VIP member, i went to the bank - looked at my checking account, and saw to my dismay, the VIP on BHM doesn't mean ZIP in the real world.. i was still broke, my credit card limit was still the same, and my vehicle did not change to an Escalade.

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:19pm

Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

trying to find good pics of James McAvoy.  i really liked him in the movie "Wanted".. but even in all of the hundreds of pics i've looked at, i just can't seem to catch that "look".. ah well..

he's still a good looking kid.  I was never photogenic either... to be honest, i was never any-genic..

Have you become photogenic? I am and have always been non photogenic..idk what it is but it irks me, and if you know some tricks, please share, lol..my so says i try to hard

Yum, I hate most pics I take bc I think I photograph badly. For me, it's all about lighting(bc I'm dark skinned- most pics w/o proper lighting make me disappear- LOL) and angles. I photograph well when I tilt my head slightly downward and to the side.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

oh yes, it's a "ranking" thing.  i forgot where you get the chart, but there's a system.  Ranking really means nothing on BHM.  Some vendors, and beauticians will join and post (or do what is known as "free post)  a lot to make lurkers think they've been on BHM for a long time, due to their "rank".

a free post is when a member just posts anything to get points for ranking.

when i became a VIP member, i went to the bank - looked at my checking account, and saw to my dismay, the VIP on BHM doesn't mean ZIP in the real world.. i was still broke, my credit card limit was still the same, and my vehicle did not change to an Escalade.

LOL!! Femme, you truly slay me!! But, so true! I recently made VIP and chuckled bc the ranking means nada. If your looking for folk with good info., vibes, etc its not in the amount of stars a person has - its in the info. Or spirit of their posts. So, RIF- READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. PLEASE DON'T NEGATE someone's info. Bc they ain't a enior, VIP, Elite, short haired, etc bc ya miss alot of jewels- be it info or a person.

Shoot, I done read some really piss poor info given from some of the 'highest of the high' on BHM.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:31pm
yep, i agree..Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:36pm
this is interesting.

three companies are asking me to rate my transaction with them, and i haven't received my orders yet.  just my luck to order during the xmas rush.

i tracked the package - and do know that my mac cosmetics has been riding around with the UPS truck driver since 12/20,  and here it is the 29th.  I placed my order 12/14/2012. We're out here in the boonies.  Thus, this the last place the guy wants to go.

thank gawd it was only my favorite lipstick.  If  i were one of those types in dire need of a serious make up job every day, i'd be in the sh*&&*t by now.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 29 2012 at 9:30pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:18pm
oh man,

i HATE it after the holidays.  All of those doctors who were out on  vacation?  will be coming back, and ordering exams with a vengeance.

i was surprised that during xmas day, there were hardly any ER patients.  but the day after?  The ER went NUTS!  folks who don't have days off during after Xmas - just go to the ER with imaginary aches and pains so they can have time off with a doctors' excuse until after New Year.

I found this out by just asking the patients why they are "really here?"  hell, they're so bold?  they'll tell you!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12021203120412051206 1276>
  Share Topic