BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

(Random) Everyday Thoughts!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11991200120112021203 1276>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by bajanbklyngirl bajanbklyngirl wrote:

I cut my hair in front of both of my brothers (not purposely, they just happened to be around at the time) and they didn't even really care, lol. Not that I expected much of a reaction out of them, I guess they are used to me with my hair and they don't really question much.

I gonna wait and see the reaction of the rest of the family. Not that I would be upset at all if they say anything negative (I love them all but they are some cutthroat people, so I learn to let things go in one ear and out the other), it would be nice if they all liked it.

Wow! that's just the opposite of my family.  The moment i would SAY anything about hair, they were quick to jump in hard and criticize.  Cutting my hair would have drawn so much negative derision.  I know exactly what they would have told me.. "You're ugly enough, why in the hell did you cut your hair that could have covered your face?"

They were mean.. just mean..

I hope at least SOMEONE, just one, would say something encouraging.

Okay, i'm not family, but i'm sure whatever you do to your hair, you're still beautiful..

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:44pm
this girl is sooooo slick.

I used to be her teacher in CA.. and because she was fraudulent on her times plus horrible with patients, She was too much of a risk for hire.

Fast forward 3 years later, lo and behold, she's here in NM.  She's from India, (used to be a doctor, couldn't pass the boards here in the U.S.) but still just as obstinate, manipulative, argumentative, stubborn as ever.

We caught her in CA, clocking in at her required time. Nothing wrong with that, but she would clock in, then go back out to her car and go to sleep.  Then show up about 20-30 mins. later.  We saw her do it on several occasions, but because we couldn't PROVE it to managment, it was dropped.

She even told us, "i know it's what i'm doing - but you cannot prove it on paper"..true..

Now that she's here in NM?  She's doing the same damn thing 3 years later.  Clocking in, going back out to  her car, and showing up sometimes between 20-45 mins. later.  Because the manager isn't there when she arrives at night? She gets away with it.  Management won't believe the other evening shift tech since she's the only one there..

On paper? She's always on time.. in the dept.. she's always up to 45 mins. late.Ouch

bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 11:39pm
^
Thank You

My mom and my cousin liked it a lot.
My mom said it makes me look younger. Only problem is people already thought I look like I am in high school, what the hell does that mean now, lol

I think people are going to start assuming I am a high school sophomore instead of someone who just finished her undergrad. I don't mind looking younger but getting hit on my immature high school boys is just ugh. I disliked like those types when I was that age, I am sure as hell not going to like them now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by bajanbklyngirl bajanbklyngirl wrote:

^
Thank You

My mom and my cousin liked it a lot.
My mom said it makes me look younger. Only problem is people already thought I look like I am in high school, what the hell does that mean now, lol

I think people are going to start assuming I am a high school sophomore instead of someone who just finished her undergrad. I don't mind looking younger but getting hit on my immature high school boys is just ugh. I disliked like those types when I was that age, I am sure as hell not going to like them now.

i am so glad that you had some one say something POSITIVE!!Big smile

You're LUCKY!  i get hit on, basically when i'm wearing my wig. (short & curly).   High Schoolers, College guys, old rich guys - you name it.. but i bet you, if i walked around without that wig? These same guys wouldn't give me the time of day.Ouch

It's great to know a guy will go after you, and on your end, there are no "surprises" - you know - like if the wig accidentally falls off.Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 10 2012 at 9:20pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:57am
i hate hysterical females.

This Jewish chick from Bronx NY, is constantly complaining about her co-worker from India.  She's gotten to the place that she calls in sick at the last minute, because she can't stand working with this "miss india".. I have to go in on a DEF-COM one alert, and see patients.

Now, "miss india" isn't talking to her.  Good.  That's a good thing.. what does "miss bronx" do?  Now she's crying because she wants to be friends with "miss india".  and now she doesn't want to come into work - and when she does, she's crying to every OTHER department that they "can't along"..Confused

why can't people just come in to WORK, and do JUST THAT??

just keep it professional?  these females here, are just weak.  They cry easily, lie quickly (for reason), manipulate, can't really stand each other PLUS, you can't believe a word they say. Stereotypical...

females..

where are the WOMEN?

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 15 2012 at 8:58am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:58am
i do know from here on out?  when i'm off work?

i'm not answering my phone.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:05pm
gotta hand it to these relatives.

they come in for a family member - and cause more chaos, confusion and annoyance than the person we really have to see?

During the exam, they try to be cute, make jokes, try to bring all the attention to them, and want compliments, compliments, compliments
CrunderNaccis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrunderNaccis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:01pm
Im thinking of restarting my natural "journey" all over again

Edited by CrunderNaccis - Dec 15 2012 at 7:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:33am
mary had a little lamb
that ran into a pylon
5000 volts when up it's as&*&*
and now the wool is nylon..

thank you

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:50pm
i am also a lurker sometimes Poster on the "Social Anxiety Forum"..   Pretty scary stuff.  I am not a fan of people in general.  But these kids - yes mostly teens, and early 20's types - take it to a different level.

They are mostly privileged whites, or whites living off the welfare system, parents, or they hook up with someone that will provide for them. 

They refuse to work, or can't keep a job due to "depression" or "anxiety".  Most of them have no confidence in themselves, or even try to get out and make something of themselves, and they a million excuses for why they fail.

The males on the forum hate females because they've been turned down, and feel females in general "should be nicer to them"..Confused  Basically, because, even though they have no idea how to be in a relationship? they still want to get laid.  They also state their preference of what their "dream girl" would be like?  Yet they are no where near the description of what any woman in her right mind would want really.

But the worst part is how they (mostly the young white males) want to go out and shoot everyone, killl their parents, or shoot folks at school.  The only problem?  these same males that post on this particular forum - are generally gutless.Confused

Sometimes, i check their profiles?   they even take pics of themselves. and yeah.. they wonder why they can't get a "female".. Every last one of them look like either Charles Manson, or something that just crawled out from under a damn rock.

Confused
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11991200120112021203 1276>