FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32733274327532763277 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Lol my bad.
He I sfrom Paris and is in law school there but is doing a winter abroad here (I think to learn English). We met up, no moves made. It was chill as in the convo flowed well and he didn't say anything I thought was stupid... But more importantly, I didn't say anything I thought was stupid. And overall we talked about interesting things like the state of black people around the world, politics, racism and gentrification and sh*t. I'm not attracted to him all that much, but its fun talking to him.

Sounds fun... You get to work on your French too..
'All that much' (attracted) could turn into more... How old is he?
And you need to go to Paris anyways
Will there be a 2nd date?
lol. Nope.. Well I don't think so. We were supposed to hang out today but I'm going bowling with my aunt and mom instead. He's 24.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 2:29pm
@NJ, have you looked into Columbia's gs program? It's for non-traditional students and people who are returning to school.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Nope

Did you buy a ticket coco?

I've never played before..I'm tempted.

Wow never? Why..?
I'd say play a diff lotto game since everyone is so focused on powerball.. But if you've never played you might have some beginners luck.

Yes I did but I knew I wasn't winning a few hours after I purchased cus I looked at the last winning numbers (which I usually do prior) and saw that I picked a few of the same numbers that popped up last drawing. The odds of a few of the same numbers 2 draws in a row are super unlikely...

I always say that playing when the jackpot gets this high is dumb cus your odds are waaaaay lower with so many more ppl playing... Plus I don't like PowerBall anyways cus it's in like 30 states.. Seems smarter to just play the 1-state games.. But I usually play anyways...
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 4:26pm
I made peach tea with chia seeds, honey, and lemon. Instead of cinnamon I added fireball whiskey and called it a hit tottie lol. Its still healthy lol, I know it's not: (
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 5:02pm
i was reading the threads with most replies on the MEN sub-forum and some girls have either no standards or zero self-esteem wtf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 5:06pm
is that you on your avi, creole?!

what's your measurements? i want a cup size like yoursCry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 5:12pm
i am a B cup and they are tiny
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 6:05pm
Made a crochet wig with freetress bohemian braid hair. I'm hoping that it lasts a few weeks until I decide what I want to do next with my hair. I'm considering a sew in but I haven't purchased hair in almost 2 years. The kinky hair in my weave stash matted up on me the last time I wore it. I still have a lot of AAMH kinky curly pieces and some kinky curly yaki kinky straight from when she she first opened. I thought about getting some John korea hair coat....I have some many questions, though.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 6:07pm
my aamh kc tangled badly. circa 2011. I have 2aamh kc wigs I never even wore they tangled so bad. Didn't have much btr luck with the wefts. live & learn
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2016 at 6:08pm
anybody watching Golden Globes?
not worth a thread.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32733274327532763277 3278>
  Share Topic