Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 864865866867868 1153>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I just put every exam project and essay I'm my schedule. This is going to be a struggle semester.

Why haven't I done this?

that was the only way I managed during law school. I would create calendars for each of my classes and input EVERYTHING that would be due or that required my attention with timely reminders set.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 3:04pm
I have a computer science project, Stat410 exam, and a paper for womens studies due on the same damn day.Cry

related: I wish they would tell us our homework ahead of time. I want to get a start on it because I don't have too much to do now.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 4:32pm
My adviser shot down every last one of my plansCry. At least the ones that cost money.
Dang, I was over here telling her my plans and she was over there facepalming. felt bad
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 5:41pm
A colleague gave me her BBW gift card. LOL… her lost…
20% off entire purchase + Free Mini Candle ($4.50 Value).
F143349.
I ordered two 3-Wick-Pumpkin Pecan Waffles(PPW) for $8, a mini LEAVES (free), and Eucalyptus Basil body cream.
with a free gift card…. LOL.
That PPW bet not be a big hype or I will take them back

Edited by mommykat - Sep 03 2014 at 5:42pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 6:35pm
Going to pick my baby up from daycare. It's a damn shame when your baby has more friends and more of a social life than you. Her personality is so opposite of mine. She is very kind to others though and that is from me.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 6:55pm
BHM is dead.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 7:31pm
i feel like today is going sooooooo slow..

probably cus i got up at like 2 this morning though.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 8:12pm
i wanna go fishing, the zoo, the aquarium, or the exploratorium

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:24pm
Me: "you say he's hood.. but is it like.. dirty bummy hood... or like he's ON ($) type hood"
Her: "Like a broke bum ass dirty project n**ga that calls his girl 'kinfolk' type hood"

Cry my poor friend
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2014 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i also took a peek at an 8th graders work (in which... something that made me feel a way was written about me.. wish i could say somethin) and their work seems behind to...

LOL wait am I reading this right? Like it said "Coco needs to mind her business" type sh*t?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 864865866867868 1153>
  Share Topic