Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848849850851852 1130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:10am
its already 6.... smh.
i have to leave in an hour

ive been up for a long time. i think since like 1-ish.

i should go hop in the shower. im pretty sure that im startlingly filthy.

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:12am
yes, just from wine..
i usually dont even have hangovers but i guess i drank too much too soon plus other factors.
its happened a few times and i was reading A LOT about it happening to other ppl too... some ppl it happens when they just have like 1 or 2 drinks.. i dont wanna get like that.

i dont like bananas the fruit so i dont think id be into the scent.. but idk

Edited by coconess - Aug 28 2014 at 8:15am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:21am
Yeah I tried looking into it as well and it seemed the overwhelming opinion was that it was dehydration...which I wasn't really happy to accept cause I feel like I wasn't dehdrated when I started drinking. But I'll admit I pee like CRAZY when I'm drinking..and then I guess combined with the initial vomit (which is guaranteed to occur when I've had a few cheap liquor drinks) it COULD be that

And the fact that powerade is the only thing to make me feel better makes sense

My body has a low tolerance for foreign substances
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:34am
really? i didnt see dehydration really as the cause for it. What i was reading was several pages and most ppl couldnt figure it out.. many ppl had lots of tests done too.

i noticed that the majority of ppl were saying, 'i used to be able to drink a lot/often' so the biggest conclusion was that over time we damaged something.. and that its probably just harder for our bodies to filter poison or something.

or candidas.. a few ppl mentioned that and i read a lot about it that makes sense..

i dont know if my liver is sad or not but i want someone to donate part of their liver to me.

Edited by coconess - Aug 28 2014 at 8:36am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:55am
gotta leave in 6 minutes..
sitting here naked, hair a wreck, face a wreck, just a mess....

5 minutes now though
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:12am
That's interesting about Candida, I see that as the blamed culprit for a lot of stuff

I wonder why some bodies hate substances more than others

Save your liquor and stop drinking

And whether or not the original cause was dehydration..you're definitely dehydrated now so stop and get a powerade, I'm telling you you'll feel wayyy better
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:48am
Morning...

did a load of laundry. Spent $5 on underwear and a few tops to fill the machine. This is why i send my laundry out, that and i hate folding. A full bag of clothes, towels, sheets (heavy stuff) and a comforter which is $3 extra wouldve been $15.. and they used to pick up and deliver. idk why they stopped. $5 for some pannies and tees... son

anyway... my brother dropped of some stuff yesterday. he's really moving in. Apparently his gf lives around the corner somewhere so maybe he wont be here much? Maybe? Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:00pm
seems like i can never find homeless ppl when im looking for them.. especially out here. 

i wanted to give a homeless person the rest of this wine (the bottle is like 90% full) but i dont see one. 
i dont want it to go to waste.. i may have to drink it myself… 
how awful

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:06pm
i was really hoping that a new cord would be the solution to my phone issues… but what has been simple in cocos life lately? nada. i gotta take it to the apple store i think… 

i wanted to get some weed without having to deal with my mother going to the cannabis club for me (sounds simple… but that womanDead) so i called him for someones number.. but he said, 'ill give you some weed..' and was acting like he didnt know anyone to get it from.. even brought up how ppl on the street sell weed with mold and hes been getting it from the cannabis club too Sleepy he knows everyone… stawp. Couldnt this have just been simple..? 
i dont want to fckin see you.  damn! i know he knows this cus even the other day when he was going through something… i wouldnt meet him. and im like always there for him… once upon a time doe bruh. 
he'll probably cut me off completely soonish. 

and my friend didnt answer when i was just out there.. and this other dude didnt have any at the moment. maybe it wasnt meant…. maybe its a sign. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 28 2014 at 5:14pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 5:48pm
i think im gonna try a ramen burger one day soon. 
im kinda excited.. the only time i eat burgers its just the meat or wrapped in lettuce.. or i used to do 2 pieces of meat in place of the bread.. 
it'll be pretty cool to enjoy that whole mock-bun experience everyone gets to have. 

i remember when i discovered how i could make sandwiches work for my eating habits a few years back.. 
you'd never think something like that would be so exciting.. but it was. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 848849850851852 1130>
  Share Topic