Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 862863864865866 947>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:17am
the internet will have you thinking you have all types of illnesses.

diagnosing seems hard. thats probably why Dr. House was so smart yet needed a team...
its like a bunch of puzzle pieces with lots of places that they could fit but you have to find the specific one and theres literally like 182724 things it could be.. but youre basically recalling the various options from your brain though. 

diagnosticianing
i made up that word but i like it. its hard to say
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:26am
LB, i just got an email with a code for, 'up to 40% off'

Quote *Up to 40% Off Your Entire Purchase
Mystery offer will be 20%, 30% or 40% off your next purchase. Offer valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores and BathandBodyWorks.com through11:59 p.m. EDT on September 1, 2014.

i just went to the site and put a 50% off candle in my cart  just to see and the code was for 20% Ermm

i wonder if its really a random thing.. seems like they'd try to give their newer customers/ sign-uppers the bigger discount.

did you get one?
eta, i just checked my other email and i got another one.. 20% off too though.
let me know if you want them. im not using them..

Edited by coconess - Aug 28 2014 at 7:55am
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:54am
Every time I fucc I got to hit me least like twoooooo bitches
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:06am
Coco that sucks..this is just from wine?
Tell someone to buy you some gatorade.

I have the exact same kind of hangovers. Like, not exaggerating when I say I can't do anything. Leaving the house for at least 18 hrs is out of the question. If I drink or eat anything, even a sip of water, I'm throwing it up.

This usually lasts until around 7 pm the following night when I can gather enough energy/courage to get some powerade/gatorade and it really helps
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:08am
Thanks for the info on the candles..im not buying any though. I still have 2 to return, but I'm not that excited about the current scents

My sister loves the banana one..she says it started out with just a medium throw but it's gotten better. The caramel cayenne has no throw at all she says
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:10am
its already 6.... smh.
i have to leave in an hour

ive been up for a long time. i think since like 1-ish.

i should go hop in the shower. im pretty sure that im startlingly filthy.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:12am
yes, just from wine..
i usually dont even have hangovers but i guess i drank too much too soon plus other factors.
its happened a few times and i was reading A LOT about it happening to other ppl too... some ppl it happens when they just have like 1 or 2 drinks.. i dont wanna get like that.

i dont like bananas the fruit so i dont think id be into the scent.. but idk

Edited by coconess - Aug 28 2014 at 8:15am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:21am
Yeah I tried looking into it as well and it seemed the overwhelming opinion was that it was dehydration...which I wasn't really happy to accept cause I feel like I wasn't dehdrated when I started drinking. But I'll admit I pee like CRAZY when I'm drinking..and then I guess combined with the initial vomit (which is guaranteed to occur when I've had a few cheap liquor drinks) it COULD be that

And the fact that powerade is the only thing to make me feel better makes sense

My body has a low tolerance for foreign substances
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:34am
really? i didnt see dehydration really as the cause for it. What i was reading was several pages and most ppl couldnt figure it out.. many ppl had lots of tests done too.

i noticed that the majority of ppl were saying, 'i used to be able to drink a lot/often' so the biggest conclusion was that over time we damaged something.. and that its probably just harder for our bodies to filter poison or something.

or candidas.. a few ppl mentioned that and i read a lot about it that makes sense..

i dont know if my liver is sad or not but i want someone to donate part of their liver to me.

Edited by coconess - Aug 28 2014 at 8:36am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:55am
gotta leave in 6 minutes..
sitting here naked, hair a wreck, face a wreck, just a mess....

5 minutes now though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair