Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 855856857858859 1029>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 12:49pm
'Blue' was somewhere on my list of names for my future children before bey did it. 
now i cant.. 
that ho just has to have it ALL 

Edited by coconess - Aug 27 2014 at 12:50pm
Sponsored Links

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

'Blue' was somewhere on my list of names for my future children before bey did it. 
now i cant.. 
that ho just has to have it ALL 

name him/her orange

"getcha ass in the house, Orange!!" LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:42pm
One minute they're all best friends and the next they're talking sh*t b about each other

I don't understand   
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:45pm
Dead@ orange
maybe yellow though 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:46pm
"chartreuse"
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

After walking for 30+ minutes and unpacking, i finally have half of my stuff moved in. I hate change, so I'm happy I'm coming back. Hell, even the detergent stain is still here. Lol
Home sweet home!LOL

I am counting down the months until I finish. I want to start working and get my grad gift because I'm greedy.Party

Lol! aint nothin wrong with that.
When you graduate?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 2:49pm
chartreuse is interesting… 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:04pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

After walking for 30+ minutes and unpacking, i finally have half of my stuff moved in. I hate change, so I'm happy I'm coming back. Hell, even the detergent stain is still here. Lol
Home sweet home!LOL

I am counting down the months until I finish. I want to start working and get my grad gift because I'm greedy.Party

Lol! aint nothin wrong with that.
When you graduate?
I'm only mad you remembered that stain!LOL

1st weekend of May 2015. Already marked, circled and underlined on my calendar.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:05pm
sometimes its like.. things just cant be simple. why all the complications……….? 

after trying everything i went to the phone repair place to see if there was hope or if i had spilled liquid all over it at some point last night. 

basically its in this weird DFU mode and it wont turn on. and when i plug it in it says connect to itunes.. but itunes doesnt see it (which is why i thought maybe water damage.. but itunes saw it at the repair place.. basically they told me Nothing..) 
i tried uninstalling and reinstalling itunes (harder than you'd think.. apple doesnt like for ppl to delete apps that already come on their products).. i tried all types of things and it just wont 'see' the phone. the only way to actually be able to use my phone is if i can connect it to itunes and get it out of 'recovery mode' by basically restoring it to its factory settings.. so all my sht will be gone. 
but i cant get itunes to see it… 
i feel like i have things to do but i cant do anything without my phone. how did this just happen overnight..? is it an issue with itunes/my comp (you have to uninstall everything that goes along with/uses itunes too evidently which is a handful of things) or could it be this cord im using…? ill be annoyed if i go buy another cord and it still doesnt work. 

and im just friggin itching to text or call him to tell him i was acting stupid cus it was my first time drinking in a month. 
i did a friggin kissy face… wtf cokes.. why would you do something like that? i dont even remember that but i saw it briefly when my phone was working for 10 seconds this morning.. 

right now its going from a black screen.. to the apple.. back to a black screen.. over and over again. 
i want to throw it. 
isnt connecting your phone to itunes like… part of daily life? who in the fcuk would have thunk it would be this difficult to fckin connect a phone bruh? 

Edited by coconess - Aug 27 2014 at 3:15pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 3:51pm
fck the phone. 
im listening to music (tamar currently…) 

trying not to get in my feelings or think too much… 
ill have some more wine.. ill start my no drinking thing again tomorrow or the next day.. 

sigh…….
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 855856857858859 1029>
  Share Topic