BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 851852853854855 932>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:27pm
I came in here specifically for a drink recipe... lol

I have hennessy and i wanna make some sort of cocktail... is that a thing?
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:27pm
I got my car back today..A bunch of bullsh*t with this car/insurance situation. I have a feeling they're going to try to pull some B.S. with the rental reimbursement...which cost me $650, and a $195 bullsh*t betterment charge on the repair work. A fckin betterment charge on a bumper that was previously in perfect condition, and some other sh*t. Plus the insurance is slow as FCK at everything.. the $650 rental is because the insurance company knew damn well their glance-and-go estimate was too low.. so the shop had to wait forever for them to comeback out and look at it to agree on new charges.. and blah blah blah ..and I want to punch the bitch who hit my car in the face for making me go through this.

BUT, God is good because, RIGHT ON TIME, I sold that book I found for $1500. The $ got deposited into my account like right around the time the insurance company was bouncing the check that i deposited into my acct because I didn't sign with my middle initial Sleepy. Anyway, I feel like God was telling me things would be fine.. but so yeah $850 of that just went towards what I now need to fight insurance to get back. I just need to pray the man who bought the book doesn't return it Cry

Lol, ok I needed to vent.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:28pm
Lol,.. idk Ming... I think most people even get mad when people like myself put it with coke..

I've asked about mixing it with juice before and got a terrifying response.. but maybe...
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:35pm
I've never had henny. .
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:39pm
If I go out this weekend I'll try whiskey sour

I want to try a midori sour too. Something about that name I like. That'd be a nice for a pet
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:40pm
I need to taste crown and hennessey side by side. In my mind they taste alike.. but in real life they may not because I dont drink them often or in the same night
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:42pm
You were lucky LB... im not exaggerating when i say every accident i see [this year] is bad. on my way home last week 2 cars were sprawled, blocks apart and a bicycle was involved. On my way home sunday, i saw the vigil. I was lucky too... still got an attitude, lucky nonetheless

Anywho... i dont like strong drinks that taste strong but i dont drink soda lol. I want wine but i dont even feel like going to get my eyebrows done...which is along the way to wine
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:54pm
i wish…. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:00pm
what happened to your car lb ?
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:51pm
later tonight is my first day at job #1 with a 45 minute drive there Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 851852853854855 932>