BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 836837838839840 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:04pm
Beer congrats

wait, but you shouldnt drink it lol
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:04pm
i have a bottle of wine in front of me right now… 

first day drinking in over a month Beer
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:08pm
i shouldnt… 
but whatevs. too late. 
Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:13pm
its not
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:16pm
it is… 

but i might start again tomorrow. it wasnt hard. 
ill live/forget my issues for tonight. 

what were you upset about? (if you dont wanna talk about it i understand) 

Edited by coconess - Aug 26 2014 at 7:17pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:27pm
I came in here specifically for a drink recipe... lol

I have hennessy and i wanna make some sort of cocktail... is that a thing?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:27pm
I got my car back today..A bunch of bullsh*t with this car/insurance situation. I have a feeling they're going to try to pull some B.S. with the rental reimbursement...which cost me $650, and a $195 bullsh*t betterment charge on the repair work. A fckin betterment charge on a bumper that was previously in perfect condition, and some other sh*t. Plus the insurance is slow as FCK at everything.. the $650 rental is because the insurance company knew damn well their glance-and-go estimate was too low.. so the shop had to wait forever for them to comeback out and look at it to agree on new charges.. and blah blah blah ..and I want to punch the bitch who hit my car in the face for making me go through this.

BUT, God is good because, RIGHT ON TIME, I sold that book I found for $1500. The $ got deposited into my account like right around the time the insurance company was bouncing the check that i deposited into my acct because I didn't sign with my middle initial Sleepy. Anyway, I feel like God was telling me things would be fine.. but so yeah $850 of that just went towards what I now need to fight insurance to get back. I just need to pray the man who bought the book doesn't return it Cry

Lol, ok I needed to vent.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:28pm
Lol,.. idk Ming... I think most people even get mad when people like myself put it with coke..

I've asked about mixing it with juice before and got a terrifying response.. but maybe...
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:35pm
I've never had henny. .
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 7:39pm
If I go out this weekend I'll try whiskey sour

I want to try a midori sour too. Something about that name I like. That'd be a nice for a pet
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 836837838839840 3278>
  Share Topic