Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 846847848849850 947>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:06pm
i didnt know that show was still on.

ughhhh, i had plans to eat and watch the vmas.. but my food was wrong when i got home and settled. i stressed, and stressed, and repeated… 'no cheese, right?' 'can you remind them, no cheese?' 

boom, cheese in that bish now i gotta go back. Cry

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:06pm
I was in the moos for gelato and was this close to getting some but I drank some acv and forgot about it.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 9:09pm
   I don't want my baby to go to daycare, I'm like legit crying about it. She is 7 months now. I've postponed her first day for next week. she tested it out last week and cried for 20-30 min non-stop. Kept on looking at me as the daycare person held her and tried to distract her. When she finally calmed down, she had so much fun. She laughed so much, smiled, and she was playing with the other kids. There is 1 other girl there who is way older than her, looks like she is 8 or 9, but Natalie seemed attached to her. So, I'm kind of conflicted because it made me so happy to see her happy and interacting, but made me so sad to think about her being away from me. I'm going to be a mess when she starts school. I just can't take it!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 7:58am
morning.. 

i think i may be getting pink eye or something in one eye. 

i need to get my life. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:17am
Gm coco

pink eye is the worst, and throwing away eye pencils is dreadful
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:23am
Why has it been so difficult for me to make a dentist appointment

Every place I call is booked until September.

I finally got an appointment for tomorrow thinking its for 3:20 and it was perfect cause I get out of work at 3. This btch just called like "okay we're confirming your appointment for 2:20 tomorrow afternoon"

THAT MFER DEFINITELY TOLD ME 3:20 THE DAY I CALLED

I'll just forget it and let my teeth fall out. Its all good.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 9:50am
I was just wondering about you grace..
Where/how you been?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 10:46am
I have a positive attitude that I'll be productive today

Ugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 1:09pm
I been buried under rhinestones... catch me jesus

why did I get 3k stones that are not made for the hot glue application method, some of them are larger and Im afraid the glue wont make them stay.

I can lay them on mesh , mama grace idea and sew them on. I was doing everything by hand so now im on sears trying to see what sewing machine I need

I have no time for strippers calling me talking bout they did the splits and all the stones hit the stage

So other than that, nothing really. Just selling my faux fancy thot attire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 1:11pm
Its some girls birthday and they want something special to wear, so I found some patterns on google but I will have to see what they look like when scaled down to fit a skimpy bikini.

I also need to actually do my Etsy this week

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair