Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 817818819820821 1064>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 2:51pm

The ones I do are small HB .

Mostly going to a place and they reimburse you for your visit but they sprinkle in big ticket places where you get a check before you go and you get to keep clothes or whatever you get.

I'll post the site when I get home I cant rememeber the exact name.

The surveys dont pay much really but I do them while I'm bored watching an ESPN podcast.
The recent ones Ive been getting have been like 8 dollars a pop.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 3:43pm
I was just sitting here thinking and I have decided im crazy, highly functioning but crazy as hell

that is all
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 4:01pm
@jonesable - secret shopper? I found their link once, but at the time I did not have time to be going around to shop and get paid back plus some extra, but now I want toBig smile

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:33pm
pg

I didn't get any low balls (on that wig..) thank goodness.
Ppl do be tryin it.. And always paypal ready then disappear.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:55pm
Im serious about the crazy though, the stuff be making all the sense in the world to me but when I explain it to others they be looking at me like huh, what Confused

me and jr was talking last night and he was like' I love you but you crazy" and Im glad you on my side cause you are relentless and the look he gave me was ....
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Im serious about the crazy though, the stuff be making all the sense in the world to me but when I explain it to others they be looking at me like huh, what Confused

me and jr was talking last night and he was like' I love you but you crazy" and Im glad you on my side cause you are relentless and the look he gave me was ....

Awwwwww...Mummy has his back and he knows it
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:58pm
My scedule lookin quite nice this semester.

4 classes on tuesday and thursday.
1 class on monday and wednesday
0 classes on friday ayyy!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:05am
I can already see where my problems will lie too. That compsci lecture... yeah, it will be a stuggle motivating myself to go to that when it's so far away, so early in the morning, and I can just go to discussion instead. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:08am
WTF is my problem with cooking rice. It pisses me off

I can bake my ass off. I can fcking cook too.. but I can't get a fckin pot of rice right?? Makes no sense.

Granted, I typically make the instant rice (with no problem).. but the couple times I needed to make the REAL kind.. it came out either mushy or still hard inside.. or both.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:17am
I loudly called this lady a stupid whore in front of my gram..
I usually control my choice of words well around her. She's probably only heard me cuss like twice..
I've been moody/irritable I think.

She said, that's a Shame coco...
Then it became a discussion.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon