BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 810811812813814 1114>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 2:56pm
Leave for vaca on Tuesday and I cannot wait
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:15pm
Awesome summer is now coming to an end and I'll be back in NC tomorrow. Class this week.Disapprove

8.5 months until graduation.Cool
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:42pm
So I bought this air compressor and gun for airbrushing a year ago and Ive used it once or twice

Im playing with it now and Im getting frustrated

It takes a lot of patience (that I dont have) to control the air and get a straight line and everything I make is all squiggly and crooked  LOL

I keep reminding myself its like driving. You just gotta practice in order to get comfortable 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:55pm
Some days I feel like Im awake... but not fully there

Like my mind is off somewhere else.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 3:58pm
I really want to redo this kitchen like now. If only we were rich...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:29pm
Yes I like redbull LB. i have a variety of things i should be doing.. but i probably wont do them.

HB no i wasnt consistent on the eyelash stuff... like every other night for the past week or two ive thought about it.. but never actually put it on. i will tonorrow or tomorrow for sure.

i kinda wanted to try the 3d lash stuff but i dont like the idea that youre literally kinda just gluing pieces of sht onto lashes... i think id end up with all types of scattereds in my eyeballs
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 8:48pm
i havent gone to santa cruz beach boardwalk in foreverrrr...

i think ive only been like twice in my life.
i just got invited.. but i dont think i wanna go.
its with ppl i dont mind though.. my god daughter and her mom and dad.. i dont think anyone else will be going.

really wish i would have known earlier. i was thinkin about heading to SF now and she told me i should bring clothes and come with them tomorrow..

i need time to think on that.. but i dont have time cus this place i wanna go to in SF closes in an hour and 15 minutes and im still naked.
at least my face is done though

Edited by coconess - Aug 17 2014 at 8:52pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 9:17pm
i was just caught between a rock and a hard place and ppl werent responding quick enough.. i need to have my toes done and shave and halla sht prepared and there are time constraints.

im not the best with decisions..

well yea, now its too late for me to make it there by 8.. and now i have time to pack a bag and sht. I could still go.. spend the night, then go tomorrow.. but now im a little annoyed. id rather just be in my own bed..

ill probably just go get some sleepytime tea and hope that makes magic happen

perhaps if i wake up early, zoom out there, handle what i need to handle, then still go with them if they havent left.

she said that they were thinking about leaving at 10... so if im up and out by like 7 i should be good.
this is one of them times like last night that i need to go to sleep at like 9 and be up by like 6

Edited by coconess - Aug 17 2014 at 9:22pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 9:25pm
i dont like having all this sht on my face for no reason...

i could have some avocado or milk and honey or some type of help on my face instead of these chemicals that have been on ALL day for my room to see.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 10:08pm
Nvm.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Aug 17 2014 at 10:23pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon