Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 809810811812813 1022>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:07pm
I find it funny how people can just look at me and think that I dont have my own struggles and problems that I have to deal with. Just because I can wake up and smile and have a good time does not mean my life is carefree. People always wanna come up to me and tell me about their prollems, talmbout "I bet you wouldn't last a day in my shoes." Or they'll catch me on Sunday when I'm not workin, talkin bout, "Nala, you ain't got nothin better to do. Can you do this or that for me?"
And I'm like, are you serious? I freakin work 2 jobs 6 days a week, 8am-4:30pm and then 6pm-2am so that I can save up money for school, pay off loans, and just so that I never have to ask anyone for sh*t.I currently have no social life, and I only see my family when they are awake on Sundays. Why the hell would I want to do anything for you? And can you survive in my life? I'm fuccin sorry that I never look tired and worn down and look like I'm going through sh*t, but I am. And I'm not going to waste my ONLY day off on you. My time is way too precious and i can only waste it on people that matter.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:08pm
ignore, ya'll. I'm just ranting. I feel better now that that's off my chest
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:20am
Hey BR I know im 24 hours late, I just close my eyes and pray. The other day  I wanted to roll her in honey and shake a beehive...

BUT I didnt, its hard some days cause she wasnt always my fav person and now we are forced together.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 7:23am
Thanks ya'll.
I got catcalled a few times yesterday, so at the end of the day I was walking home and got hit on pretty respectfully... well, lets just say I could have been a little nicer to him. I felt bad about it.

I guess it just depends on my mood and how the guy looks.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:07am
Depends on how they approach me and how I feel, CRose. If Im in a good mood, ill be polite and kim. If im in a rush, polite and kim. If im hot/mad, hot, mad, on the phone, on the phone/hot, im not nice at all and kim. If theyre rude, I might tell them to stfu and kim Embarrassed  Im always kim tho

Lol thats why im not in a relationship.. im always kim. I be busy tho LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

I couldn't wait any longer to burn my candle. It has a great throw.
I made another one tonight. 

I wanna make candles!!!

Do you have a "recipe" ?
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I bought the walnut avenue candle at walmart. It was 4.98 and smelled up my whole room within 1 minute

Now I just want them to get a diff variety of scents

Yassss...Walmart candles.  Some of them are kinda weak. My favorites are the fall scents like apple pie, hazelnut, vanilla, etc.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:11pm
Birth is legit.

There's a lot of weird things happening
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:16pm
whatever yall do , do not let your man in the birth room, he will never look at that pucci the same again.

some things dont need to be shared.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:21pm
My older sister just gave birth at 10:30 and weird ish is still happening .

This ain't like the movies
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 809810811812813 1022>
  Share Topic