BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 798799800801802 931>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:25pm
These are nice... *looks over glasses* nice apts? Thanx. Ill check these areas later. Ill google light rail too.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:28pm
Ming, you rich? If so, you can live a glorious life out here. They have some real nice high rise lofts and sh*t with valet parking in diff areas out here with rooftop pools. Like post oak/galleria area for sure
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:29pm
ming texas doesnt really seem like the place for you… i dont think you should go there. and i dont care for it. 
although they do love thick/ really curvy women..

Boston, DC, Miami, chicago or LA. but it seems like you wanna stay over on that side of the country..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:30pm
Lol don't listen to the hater

LMAO @that baby gif
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:31pm
lol lyft and uber are hella common/normal here.. and i dont hear about anything bad happening. its cheaper than a cab and good for nights that you may be drinking. you pay on your phone.. 
i havent used it yet though. i dont think there are really drivers out where i live.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:34pm
I would wanna live in NY for a yr if I won the lotto. I would need to be super rich or I'd have a hard time adjusting to the idea of not having a car I could jump in and a spot to park at the huge grocery store. Or hopping in my car to go get an ice cream sandwich at 3am.

I would wanna live in a bunch of cities for 3 months each
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:36pm
I've never seen anyone take a cab to the club out here. People would think they were poor

Maybe these services would change that

Well I'm sure some ppl take them to this one area

Edited by Lite Brite - Aug 06 2014 at 10:36pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:47pm
i definitely wanna live somewhere else for like 6 months each too. 3 some places.. 
but new york and LA are my for sure plan for at least a year each.. 

i wouldnt wanna only depend on public transportation either.. but i think most trains in major major cities run all night. lots of places ppl are just sht outta luck at like 2am if they dont have a car. 
grocery shopping does seem awful though without a car period. 

there are lots of times and instances uber/lyft could be convenient/come in handy. and they dont really have to know where you live (they have background checks though i think). 
but its becoming a problem lately cus the cab ppl are mad and arguing that lyft/uber drivers need commercial vehicle type insurance or something.. 

Edited by coconess - Aug 06 2014 at 10:50pm
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:56pm
ming you could have a super nice loft for cheap compared to like l.a. just depends on your budget. really nice apartments in addison, uptown/park cities area, and some parts of oak lawn. i'd stay away from 90% of white rock lake area apartments lol.

also, plano, mckinney, carrollton, frisco, all really nice 'money' areas. mostly families. uptown, park cities, etc is mostly young professionals since it's within like 10 minutes of downtown. tons of established and up & coming restaurants. knox/henderson area has tons of trendy bars and restaurants.

Edited by TayTay - Aug 06 2014 at 11:03pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:03pm
i just looked up apartments in houston… 
geez. 

you could live lavishly there for less than a wack studio here some areas in SF.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 798799800801802 931>