BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 768769770771772 931>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:23pm
Thinkin of exchanging stress relief for green apple orchard...
But I feel like I should chill...
It'll be here in a few days.. It's not goin anywhere
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:33pm
Ok I smelled blackberry bramble tea and it was a disappointment..
And I smelled wasabi apple and liked it.

She said she'd override it and sell to me for the sale price (the only ones that were comin up on sale were the first 3 I mentioned on the 'sneak peek' table
She said she didn't know if they'll be 2 for 22 when they all finally come out...

I need to go pick up my food but she doesn't leave until closing and I'm thinkin about goin back... Idk though. I need to chill
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:35pm
I can't stand Marshmallows . My great niece should know that by now .
I am trying to go with "it's the thought that counts" .
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:38pm
Either youre really charming, or you have great luck with the workers being the sh*t

I mean theyre always nice and friendly.. but shes doing the most for you

Why didnt you like the blackberry tea? :( I hope I like it

Autumn sky reminds me of this one I liked around Christmas called sparkling icicles, I might buy it if they release a 3 wick (the one you saw was a mini, right?)

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 29 2014 at 8:42pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:44pm
Yanmo it's funny cus at first I was thinkin she was a bitch cus when I walked in she looked right at me but didn't greet me.. And she was one of the few who didn't ask me if I was finding everything okay.. But then I started talkin to her later about the new candles and just rambling about how I need to talk to/tell my friend about them..

The autumn one I smelled was mini.. But she would have gone and got the full sized 3 wicks.. There's an autumn night and like 2 other autumn ones on the site.. I smelled the blue one.
She said they might all be out by Monday..
I might go back.. Idk
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:48pm
i just got a letter from the united states customs and border protection stating they seized my  parcel due to counterfeits of u.s trademarked merchandise
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:52pm
OMG do you check the site every 12 hours? LOL.. i didnt see the new ones til last night when you pointed it out.. and the autumn ones and caramel cider and harvest ones werent there

I wanna smell those now. I know for sure the regular autumn one was out last yr but idk about the others

i smelled the blue one too

and LOl @ your experience. That happens with me a lot with some youngish black girls. They'll initially give the impression that you might have to call coporate before the end of your shopping trip, but then they end up winning you over with some sh*t you didnt expect.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:53pm

This guy just offered me a drink while I wait for my food (which I ordered in advance)
Good vibes/energy must be in the air tonight
I just went with lemonade no alcohol

Edited by coconess - Jul 29 2014 at 8:54pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:53pm
which reminds me, I HATE bad customer service with every ounce of my being

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 29 2014 at 8:55pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 8:54pm
Clap.. what are you eating?

I need to be hanging with you tonight. Go buy a lotto ticket

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair