BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 762763764765766 931>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:59pm
i have a few coupons for getting a free item (with purchase) but maybe ill go to retailmenot and use that too… 

what did you think about them or and did you get anything?

im not really into the dessert type scents.. 
from the new new ones ill probably try wasabi apple, sweater weather, blackberry tea and vanilla chai
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:03am
the 3 layer one isnt on the site.. but its on ebay. 

someone is also selling 4 candles. 2 fresh balsams, 1 moonlit path and 1 stress relief. (it seems like the stress relief rarely goes on sale for some reason)

price is 19.95+ 12.35 for shipping.. thats about $8 each. 
hmm…

oh and i saw a candle thats in the same colored type jar as the stress relief only its red and 'sensual' 
its described as black currant vanilla.. 
just saw another one only blue.. lavender vanilla.. 
theyre pretty.. the blue one must be super old cus some ppl are charging a lot. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 29 2014 at 12:20am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:22am
Oh also autum mums sucks balls. My sister has it and hates the scent when its burning.. I didnt like it either when I was visiting

I think London calling is definitely far gone, at least for now

I'm sooo excited to smell blackberry bramble tea and the popcorn one and the bourbon one

Me and my sister were trying to decide if chai is coffee or tea lol.. idk but I like the scent of both
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:25am
I didnt buy any candles.. I'm not into all those pumpkin scents.. they had the "1 week sneak peak" table out with the green apple orchard, pumpkin apple, and sweet cinnamon pumpkin.. ew to all three

The 3 layer was so hideous

In one of the diff sample packs of the minis, there was an "autumn sky" candle.. smelled good

Those coupons you have you would need to spend 10 and get a 12.50 item free right? Use the one I'm talking about.. its only $1

-- i want to smell the black currant one now that you bring it to my attention

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 29 2014 at 12:26am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:39am
i was surprised to see london calling again a few weeks ago.. the day i bought like 9 candles.. idk why i didnt stock up on london and pink petal.. 
im gonna stop in BBW tomorrow it'll be in the area im in.. but ive only been to that one once.

ill also go back to the place where i found london and pink petal. 
if all fails.. i might get it from ebay. once a scent is gone they start charging a crazy amount.

lol chai is tea 
and yes i think youre right i think i have to purchase something to use the coupons i have. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:53am
Yeah stop in tomorrow. The stores my sister goes to dont have any new ones out.. your store might have completely diff ones. I think they officially hit stores aug 4

I didnt see any London calling at my store at SAS but each one gets random diff shipments.. but I doubt it'll be back anytime soon

Hmm just checked ebay... the cheapest 4 week pink petal I see is 15.25 plus 6.75 ship.. I guess thats not too bad... we're just used to buying them on sale.. Glad I bought a extra.. my first one is half gone
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:55am
Did you get any of the summer sips?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 1:13am
the ones from that batch with green tea nectarine? 

nope not yet.. ill get a few tomorrow
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:26am
Yeah coco

Mango coconut cooler has a good throw and smells good

I'd recommend against getting the pink apple punch..it has an odd and almost offensive smell when burning (me and my sister are mad we bought it)

I wanna try the sparkling berry fizz..it has really good reviews
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 6:30am
I'm tryna tell this girl that 64 degrees in the summer for the south is cold. I need a cardigan
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 762763764765766 931>