Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 761762763764765 949>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:48pm
ill listen later… 

contemplating going to get some type of tea to help me sleep. 
i have to be up early tomorrow.. but i dont feel like going out again.. but id rather get the gas tonight rather than early in the morning.. 
i probably wont go. 
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:01pm
hey cokes... I was just being extra...

with the I need help
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:18pm
lol okay. 
i get it.. im drammatical too. 

pm me or let me know if you really do need help with anything. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:22pm
Coco... lies was right about that lets jam custard.
That $hit works... LOL
My hair was dry as hell because of the heat.
I'm mad that I had to thank her...

lol lol
Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:44pm
bored
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:56pm

really..? 

i wouldnt think any lets jam product would moisturize.. 

ill read about it. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:04pm
i want to try the candle autumn mum… 

i need to stop by a few bbw's sooner than later.. i need to get a few pink petals and london calling if they still have them. if i cant find them… i wonder when they'll come back. seems like they usually remake scents but use a diff looking label on the jar. 

LB, are caramel cayenne, sea salt and maple popcorn, burbon butterscotch, banana nutmeg bread pudding, vanilla chai, blackberry bramble tea, and wasabi apple new? or are they old and they just brought them back..?
 i see them on the site and dont remember/recognize them. plus some are on sale for $12 (including the new ones like green tea nectarine) but not those that i just mentioned.. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:43pm
yo these anti smoking commercials with the people who got holes in their throat are gross as fucc!!!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:50pm
Cokes, as far as I know, they're all new..But I just started getting into them around fall last year..but also sometimes they'll use old scents and change name

I didn't hear about the maple popcorn one! I went to bbw today..they had only a couple boring ones and a pumpkin variety pack

Oh I meant to tell you go to retailmenot.com ..they have a coupon you can get a free full size.$14 body spray for free with any purchase.. ($1 nail file of course )

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 28 2014 at 11:52pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:51pm
James I made my roommate listen to lil jp about.30 mins ago.. she's been singing it ever since lol..she's mad cause I told her it would stick
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style