Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 743744745746747 1058>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:05pm
i didnt know dance moms came back.. 

asias show comes on tomorrow too. i need to set it to record, glad you reminded me. 

you should have gotten holy basic by new chapter HB.. softgels.. 
its gross but if you bite into like 4 of them.. you'll feel hella calm/chill within minutes.. 
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:10pm
Oh really ?

I wonder how quickly the pills I got will work.

It came with 30 for the day time and another 30 for the night time. I may take the night time one and hopefully fall asleep while Im in the chair  LOL
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:11pm
LOL .. its such a small world

I added this girl on FB cause she bartends at the place I was thinking of applying. I never got around to messaging her and forgot she was on there

When I went to the beach last weekend me and my friends saw this girl and she was either really drunk or really high off something. She was bent over with her coochie in the air and at one point was standing up literally digging into her ass crack  Confused

I just realized its the same girl  LOLLOL

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 28 2014 at 5:13pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:33pm
whewww goodness… 

that blueberry cupcake was heavenly. 
it was so moist and not too sweet. 
i never eat more than like 1/4 of the icing.. but even that wasnt too sweet either. 

the strawberry cheesecake one was good too.. not quite as moist but the graham cracker crust at the bottom made it hella good. and it has some strawberry filling too.. which thankfully wasnt super sweet. 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:46pm
I was out running this morning and got bit by a dog on the inside of my left calf.  The damn thing ran straight for me, barking it's head off.  The thing is I could have pepper sprayed it but I know these white people value a dog's life way more than mine so I just ran and got bit.  I got home and looked at the laws and now I'm mad I didn't do more.  Little muther.  His owner sat right there and watched the whole thing without even standing to his feet.  I wish all white people didn't look the same because I would report it but I could never pick that cracka out of a line up.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:48pm
Maryland has the best looking sistas

Don't debate me on this

jr.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:50pm
Once I finish my Conditioning Clay Mask, I'll try Queen Helene Mint Julep's mask to see if it really helps shrink pores. I have this clay mask for a while but I rarely use it, so I will try to use it twice a week in order to finish faster - and hopefully I will see some results tooSmile
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:51pm
Jesus has answered prayers big time. My aid package is looking GOOD.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Maryland has the best looking sistas

Don't debate me on this

jr.
Its a fact.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Its a fact.

I been on 450 for 5 minutes and already saw 10 dimes drive past me :hat

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair