BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 1118>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:03pm
I am so not looking forward to doing this Thesis. I keep putting the sh*t off, but graduate school is not a 3 year program right?? smfh
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:15pm
I was just in Seattle and it was sold out on the first day of recreational use…. LOL.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/28/health/federal-marijuana-bill/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
And now CNN wants to go to print.

This is so funny to me...

Edited by mommykat - Jul 28 2014 at 2:16pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:22pm
Coco I would skip the sugar in the veggie drink for the cupcake. 
Pumpkin cream cheese cupcakes are my weakness Cry
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

My coworker is so lost. Her boyfriend works for his dad who owns a multimillion dollar construction business. At 22, he's making 80k+. He still lives with his parents.

For his bday, she bought him an xbox and tickets to go to Miami with her family. For her bday, she got flowers. Chile...

Say what now? Just flowers? Is this a brand new relationship? 
This scenario elicits way too many questions....Dead
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:47pm
I need help coco...

Edited by mommykat - Jul 28 2014 at 2:48pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I was just in Seattle and it was sold out on the first day of recreational use…. LOL.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/28/health/federal-marijuana-bill/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
And now CNN wants to go to print.

This is so funny to me...

Hi.. tatee... nice read...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 4:28pm
how can i be of service mk? 

so jamba definitely wont be my go-to place for 'fresh juices, juiced to go'. i feel like thats false advertisement… really they just juice the carrots and beets.. they blend the greens… had i known that i wouldnt have bought it. i can easily toss some veggies in the blender at home. the part that i dont like to do is the tedious juicing then having to clean it… 
im gonna call them and tell them the difference between juicing and blending.. 

my drink tasted like straight sugar.. i guess cus it was mainly beets and carrots which i didnt want. i told them extra greens too. i feel like i have a sugar rush too. 

oh and i almost didnt get the cupcakes cus of the sugar overload im feeling.. but i looked at their menu online (changes monthly so i knew these flavors wouldnt be around long..) and i ended up with 3 cus i coudlnt decide.. Geek
i probably wont eat them til later. 
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 4:31pm
these cookies tho Cry so good
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Hey ladiesSmile

Anyone ever been on anti-anxiety meds?
My therapist wants to put me on them, but I'm a bit apprehensive.

I just bought some natural pills from GNC today for anxiety. Theyre called "Day & Night" by Natrol

I originally bought them to calm myself before I go to the dentist but I might take one tonight just to see how it makes me feel

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 28 2014 at 5:02pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 5:03pm
Im glad Dance Moms comes back tomorrow but I already have so many shows to watch on tuesday nights

I wish I had tivo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 1118>